Dr. Robert Freund, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 61

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Robert Freund, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Manhasset, NY and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Weill Cornell Medical in 1987. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Robert Freund, MD

Perry Frankel MD PC

1165 Northern Blvd Manhasset, NY 11030

Dr. Freund's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Freund

4.1

Dr. Robert Freund
These are the facts U be the judge-Dr. F did multiple scar revision surgeries on my face (bad car accident) and other related procedures over several years.He’s a brilliant and very skilled surgeon.He really helped meHe’s very kind and he caresThe last procedure was on 2 problematic spots.Results?One’s worse now and one stayed the same.I am positive it’s cause he forgot his planned strategy especially considering that he didn’t use 45 minutes of the time he reserved.I gently told him this in person 2 weeks post op and said that it’s ok he’s human. It didn’t go well and it became heated & I’m out 7.5K He wouldn’t return my next 5 calls until I mentioned a future,honest review in these sites.He DID return THAT text.He threatened to sue me.Stay tuned.This is hard.He’s a good guy and he did alot of great things for me no question and I’m truly grateful I’m one procedure away from being normal but he fired me as a patient cause I had the nerve to be honest and stand up for myself.For shame.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Steve T – Sep 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Freund absolutely changed my life!!! I could not be more thankful for the work of Dr. Freund, his practice administrator Aimee DeGrazia, and his staff. I received a breast reduction in June 2020, and immediately knew I was in great hands from the moment we met! His experience, professionalism, and work ethic are all evident in my results. I can't express the weight (literally) lifted off my shoulders and how much this has changed my everyday life. No more back/shoulder pain, easy exercise, so much more confidence.... you name it! Dr. Freund spent an extra hour in the operating room to ensure my results were perfect, and they absolutely are. I'm a full C cup and loving the look and feel of my new body. After this experience, even in the midst of a pandemic, I can trust Dr. Freund with my life. Thank you so much!!
Emily – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
The first time I met Dr. Freund, I knew I wanted him to do my surgery. I have been wanting a breast reduction for years, and his knowledge, confidence and reassurance of the process made me feel so comfortable and trust him. He answered every question possible, made me and my parents feel confident with the procedure and guarantee the best results possible. I could not be happier with how I look and feel physically and mentally since my surgery. I went from an F to a C, I'm 23 years old and I am now truly living my best life. I HIGHLY recommend using Dr. Freund!!!!
Jamie Goldberg – Feb 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Freund is truly an artist and a phenom within his craft. had received 2 recommendations from friends of surgeons who had performed their procedures. After going for consultations with those surgeons I was disappointed – I just felt like something was missing. I wanted to feel comfortable with and, most importantly, confident in the doctor who would be performing my surgery. From the moment that I walked into the office and met the front desk staff whom were incredibly gracious, warm and patient with my questions and calls to Dr. Freund who really took the time to listen to my conference, quell my fears and help me better understand what would be involved with my surgery. We spoke in depth about recovery time, expected results and I never felt rushed. Prior to surgery, the nurses and anesthesiologist (Dr. Lacivita) was informative and helped me prep for my big day and on the day of surgery - I was so extremely relaxed and felt like I was being welcomed by family due to the warm at
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Freund is simply the best Plastic Surgeon I’ve ever met, and unfortunately I’ve been to a few that made my severe facial scarring (bad car accident) worse. Thank God someone recommended him. His insight, experience, skill and integrity are unmatched. Thank You Dr. Freund!
Steve T – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
I have had several cosmetic surgical procedures with Dr Freund and always had amazing results. He is a true artist and able to achieve natural and beautiful results. Each procedure is tailored to meet the patient’s individual needs after a thorough consultation. His care and compassion are unparalleled. He takes the time to answer all questions thoroughly allaying any fears and concerns. His staff is wonderful as well, always caring and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr Freund and his staff.
New York – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Freund is the most amazing plastic surgeon in this world. He has performed his magic on both of my kids with nose surgeries and in other procedures of my family. I can’t even begin to mention how my hisbamd and I feel about this level of expertise. He is brilliant, skilled, and has talent like you have never seen before. His bedside manner is the best as well. Freund has a staff that treats you like royalty. This kind of surgeon only comes around once in a lifetime.
Kimberly Faraci in Saratoga Springs, NY – Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
EXCEPTIONAL-Professional, Honest, Understanding, Courteous. Dr. Freund gave me the eye lids/brow I thought I'd never see! We worked the problem and he preformed magic. Exceeded my expectations on every front. Dr. Freund was my last resort as I had undergone two previous procedures on my eyes from two other doctors. Dr. Freund was able to explain fully what I could expect and answered all my questions. The entire experience was absolutely seamless and the outcome perfect.
Pamela Parker in New York, NY – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Freund combines his technical skills with an unwavering attention to detail to achieve superior results for his patients. He has an unmatched ability to customize surgeries for each patient’s unique needs, and his commitment to his work without a doubt leads to optimal, natural-looking results. Dr. Freund is extremely skilled and I was right to trust him and his team, I did not even consider looking for another surgeon. I am ENTHUSED with my breast augmentation.
Vashti – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Freund has been the plastic surgeon used by my entire family for years. Collectively, I can't think of a cosmetic procedure Dr. Freund hasn't done on us. That being said, I would recommend Dr. Freund to anyone looking to improve their appearance. He's a true artist.
Alyssa in New York – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Freund is the only doctor I’ll go to for cosmetic surgery. He gave me the most natural, beautiful nose. 7 years later & it still looks as good as new. People still tell me they “wish” they had my nose, not realizing I had it done. I’ve recommended Rob to 3 friends for nose & over 10 friends for face lifts. Everyone continues to rave about Dr. Freund and use his services for other cosmetic needs now. What makes Dr. Freund special is that he wants everything to look natural and fit your body.
Alexa S. in Hewlett, NY – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr. Robert FREUND has been my Doctor for the past 19 years.He is an excellent surgeon.I have referred several of my friends and family to him and they are all very happy. He is extremely professional and upfront with his patients spending time explaining procedures in detail so the patient can have a complete understanding of what to expect. His reputation drives patients from all overseas to come in for surgery. He uses the most sophisticated technology and techniques
Beatrice in NYC – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?
Dr Robert Freund gave me a facelift and absolutely ruined me. My scars never faded, sides of my face looked draped and my neck look like I had major surgery. Be good to yourselves and go to someone competent.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Cedarhurst – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Freund, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Freund?