Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

5538 Philadelphia Dr Dayton, OH 45415 Get Directions

Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS is an dentist who practices in Dayton, OH. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frazier to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Frazier's Performance
in Dayton, Ohio |
No waiting, No BS ... Walked in, sat down, Dr. Frazier didn't say much to me. I was terrified to have my surgery and was a bit thrown off when he did not say anything to comfort me. It wasn't until after the surgery I learned why. I guess when your as good as Dr. Frazier, you don't need alot of comforting. I had less pain having him remove 23 teeth, than I did having a single tooth removed by another dentist. NO KIDDING ... I was able to ride my motorcycle the very next day, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
in Brookville, OH |
My experience with Dr Frazier and staff was wonderful. If and when I need a tooth removed he is who I will go to. Because of my blood pressure I need to be total out. IV was painless, was out in seconds. Woke up went home, no pain and very little swelling. Back to normal the next day. I have told everyone I know how great I think he is.
in Greenville, OH |
Dr. Frazier and his staff is excellent. I had seven upper teeth pulled for a full upper denture.
in Dayton |
My crown broke off and I needed to have the remaining tooth extracted. Dr Frazier is a man of few words, but I can assure you that his work is painless. Yes, the needle "stung" but once my gum was numb, it was painless. A great staff and I would definitely recommend Dr Robert Frazier and his staff.
in Dayton, Ohio |
Did not get to see the doctor. The staff was sickening, disrespectful and demeaning. I was told the text messages I received from there office(one this morning) was not what I should have paid attention to. But the conversation I had a week ago. The receptionist was quite spoken yet harsh. I asked did they set me up for failure on purpose.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS?
Are you Dr. Frazier?

Compare Dr. Frazier

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Frazier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Frazier does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Frazier and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Frazier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frazier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Frazier does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Frazier and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.