Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS

Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dayton, OH. He is 63 years old.

7111 N Main St

Dayton, OH 45415

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Frazier

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Frazier is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Frazier has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frazier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frazier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frazier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frazier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frazier to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Frazier's Performance
in Dayton, Ohio |
No waiting, No BS ... Walked in, sat down, Dr. Frazier didn't say much to me. I was terrified to have my surgery and was a bit thrown off when he did not say anything to comfort me. It wasn't until after the surgery I learned why. I guess when your as good as Dr. Frazier, you don't need alot of comforting. I had less pain having him remove 23 teeth, than I did having a single tooth removed by another dentist. NO KIDDING ... I was able to ride my motorcycle the very next day, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
in Brookville, OH |
My experience with Dr Frazier and staff was wonderful. If and when I need a tooth removed he is who I will go to. Because of my blood pressure I need to be total out. IV was painless, was out in seconds. Woke up went home, no pain and very little swelling. Back to normal the next day. I have told everyone I know how great I think he is.
in Greenville, OH |
Dr. Frazier and his staff is excellent. I had seven upper teeth pulled for a full upper denture.
in Dayton |
My crown broke off and I needed to have the remaining tooth extracted. Dr Frazier is a man of few words, but I can assure you that his work is painless. Yes, the needle "stung" but once my gum was numb, it was painless. A great staff and I would definitely recommend Dr Robert Frazier and his staff.
in Dayton, Ohio |
Did not get to see the doctor. The staff was sickening, disrespectful and demeaning. I was told the text messages I received from there office(one this morning) was not what I should have paid attention to. But the conversation I had a week ago. The receptionist was quite spoken yet harsh. I asked did they set me up for failure on purpose.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Frazier, DDS?
Are you Dr. Frazier?