Dr. Robert Foster, MD

Dr. Robert Foster, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Robert Foster, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Foster

See how frequently Dr. Foster performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chorioretinal Scars
Retina Diseases
Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Dr. Foster's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Chorioretinal Scars
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Chronic Endophthalmitis
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinoschisis

• Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• UNIV OF MI MED SCH
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Cleveland Clin
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Cleveland Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Bascom Palmer Eye Inst-U Miami
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Foster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foster to family and friends
Dr. Foster's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Foster is caring , patient and answered all my questions on the treatment of macular degeneration. I cannot imagine seeing another Dr. for my treatments.
in Dayton, OH |
I have been privileged to be a patient of Dr. Foster for the last few years. I have found him to be an especially caring and competent provider of attention to my unique and somewhat complicated eye issues. I have always been very comfortable during my appointment with Dr. Foster and extremely comfortable in following his assessments and directives thereafter. Dr. Foster is highly professional and gentlemanly in his speech and demeanor. I would wholeheartedly endorse recommendation of him.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Foster is the best. He treated me for macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease & vitreoretinal issues. He's the most knowledgeable person about these eye problems. I had surgeries, laser work & shots in the eye. I went from 50% vision in one eye & about 0% vision in the other eye to 20/20 in the good eye & much improved eyesight in the bad eye. I was very close to losing my eyesight. Now I am able to see again with my glasses. He is Chairman of the Board at CEI. What more do you want? Jane
in Maineville, OH |
The results of my eye surgery are better than expected. I highly recommend him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Great physician. Compassionate Complete Confident Everything a patient needs and wants in a doctor.
in New Richmond, Ohio |
I have been seeing Dr. Foster for my Diabetic Retinopathy for awhile and LOVE him!! He is extremely through, very concerned, light handed and explains everything to me in an easy way I understand. I would HIGHLY recommend him.
in Peebles, OH |
I appreciate doctor Foster he is very caring and has taken care of my problem very well
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have the utmost respect for and gratitude to Dr. Foster. He has treated me for macular degeneration for 2 years and I am certain that his care has resulted in my macular degeneration not progressing. He is kind, he explains everything well, and he is the best giver of shots to the eyeball! I have and would recommend him to anyone who requires quality retinal care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Foster is amazing. Once you are with the doctor, everything is done quickly and professionally. He is very knowledgeable and tells you what he is doing and why. I feel I am in very good hands.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Does a great job of explaining things.
Cincinnati, OH |
Always a great experience
in Cincinnati, OH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Foster to my friends and family. He knows his medicine and has a great bedside manner.
in Mason, OH |
Dr. Foster has been a wonderful and caring Doctor who has been treating me for Age Related Macular Degeneration in my left eye. He is a professional who makes you feel very comfortable with your situation and the treatment.
West Union, OH |
My experience has always been positive. Wait times have been acceptable. I would definitely refer others to him.
West Chester, OH |
Absolutely
in Loveland, OH |
Excellent in every aspect of my operation. Particularly good communicator explaining procedure and expected outcome. Exceeded delivery of all elements from start to finish.
in Oxford, OH |
Dr.Foster was vey knowledgable about my eye problem. Explained all of the procedures very clearly and gave all of the choices I had for procedures, what might occur as the result of doing each one and allowed me to make the choice I thought would be best for me. The procedure I chose went quickly and everything he explained about it was exactly how it happened. I was also very impressed with all of the technicians and assistants I encountered at Cincinnati Eye Institute.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I can't say enough about the gift of clear vision from Dr. Foster and his friendly, competent staff. The vitrectomies in both eyes (done in Sept and Nov, 2016) removed floaters such that I can again read at speed and do detail work in the shop and on my bonsai and other plants. I can't think of a better gift! I now have "raptor vision" (for a human, that is). Thank you, forever, Dr. Foster (who also happens to be a friendly, fun and engaging person)! I've recommended him to friends.
San Diego, CA |
Very good doctor. Friendly enough. One complaint. My doc in California did not put beta dine in my eye. It burns terribly. He practically must put me in a headlk. Can he give me the betadine after the shot?
in Cincinnati, OH |
Recommended by my optometrist for a follow up examination. Dr Foster was friendly and very professional and thoroughly explained and answered all of my questions. Did not appear to be in a hurry during my examination.
Cincinnati, OH |
Test
in Cincinnati, OH |
I found Dr, Foster to be thorough and willing to share his findings in understandable language to me. He didn't pressure me to leave my optometrist, but expressed a willingness to see me again if other concerns arise.
in Batavia, OH |
Very caring and spent as much time with me as I needed to answer all my questions etc. Explained procedure thoroughly to make sure I understood all of my options and what was going to happen to me. During the procedure, he was aware that I woke up and actually stopped to make sure I was doing ok, tapped me on the head to confirm that he truly cared about my well being. Excellent bedside manner as well as medical expertise.
My visits are always rushed and I feel I never have a chance to ask questions. I understand he has only a limited time per person, but if I try to ask a question, he doesn't give a straight answer.
in Milford, OH |
Very professional. All questions were answered to complete satisfaction.
in Springdale, OH |
Always explains proceedures. excellent bedside manner.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fosters for years and am very comfortable with following any recommendations he has to preserve my eye sight.
Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Foster was very caring and explained everything so I could understand and he answered all of my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Foster, MD?
Are you Dr. Foster?