Dr. Robert B. Feldman, MD

Dr. Robert B. Feldman, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Florida Eye Clinic 160 Boston Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Feldman specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Altamonte Springs, FL. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Feldman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Feldman's Experience

See how Dr. Feldman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Feldman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feldman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Feldman
Dr. Feldman's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (54)
in Orlando, FL |
It all started out good, the wait time sometimes was long, but I noticed after several visits the doctor didn't wash his hands after every patient, I got infection an after surgery and lost my sight, I wouldn't refer him to anyone........
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Feldman seems to know his business, but the entire process to be seen is equivalent to what I have experienced in third world practices. Extremely crowded, large waiting rooms for very few doctors...mostly likely 40 to 50 seats or more. They had to bring in folding chairs to provide additional seating. Staff told us that the common waiting times are 2-4 hours. We found in talking to other patients that we were all scheduled at the same exact time for the same doctor, hence, the long waits.
in Winter Springs |
Dr. Feldman did laser on my left eye ( torn retina) and wanted to do a second surgery on my right eye. After a second opinion, the new doctor found nothing wrong in my right eye. Dr. Feldman was going to do unnecessary surgery just to build up me bill. Watch up for this doctor.
in Floral City, FL |
Dr. Feldman was recommended to me over twenty years ago by the retina specialist I had been seeing in New York City. His endorsement was justified. Caring, knowledgeable and skilled, it is no wonder that Dr. Feldman?s office is filled with waiting patients. He tries not to turn away anyone who needs his services, and all of us who are his patients understand and accept this and stay with him. In turn, he is rarely able to leave the office at a reasonable hour. E, Cohen, Orlando, FL
in Orlando, FL |
I recommend Dr. Feldman to everyone. He takes the time to explain exactly what happens with the macula and answer questions . He is kind and caring. the eye with Mac
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr. Feldman seems to be very knowledgable and is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to friends and family both that have specific eye problems that Dr. Feldman treats. At first, he seems to be in a hurry but you soon learn that is just his natural way. I would give him an A - OK.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Feldman is the best of the best. He has treated me with the utmost respect and professionalism. He is easy to talk to and answers questions so that I could understand. He shows concern for his patients well-being, and makes sure the patient is comfortable with any procedure they may need. I would highly recommend him.to family or friends in need of eye care. My total vision is greatly improved since I have been seeing Dr. Feldman. I love Dr. Feldman
in Oviedo, FL |
I have had considerable work done on my eyes by Dr. Feldman. I would not hesitate to go back. He takes great care to make sure there is no pain which is a big deal to me. He has done a vitrectomy, retinal laser repair, retinal detachment repair, capsulotomy, and cataract surgery on my right eye and when it came time for cataract surgery in my left eye, I would consider no one else. He has a great chair side manner, answered all my huge number of questions, and even gave me his cell number!
in Orlando, FL |
Found Dr. Feldman through an emergency retina detachment, office is ultra busy and wait times are long (average visit 2h40m) but I've had many retina issues over the past year and relied on the doctor to get me through this with my vision intact. He doesn't offer guarantees but is upfront and honest about treatment. Be a proactive patient and get involved in your treatment then trust the doctor to do his part.
in Windermere, FL |
Having 2 detached retinas on 2 separate occasions, within 2 years is something you can never be prepared for; but I'm so grateful to share that Dr. Robert Feldman was prepared for me. His experience, exceptional medical skills, knowledge, personal attention and patience saw me through the nightmares. He and his team encouraged me to stay calm and positive. Prayerfully my retinas are now both attached and healing. And yes, you will have to wait to see him, but the result is worth it!
in Casselberry, FL |
Dr. Feldman has always provided excellent care. I have had several procedures including cataract surgery in both eyes. I have and to wear glasses since the age of 9 and for the first time in my life I do not need glasses. His is an outstanding doctor. Everything is short and to the point. Some may think this is a less than desirable, but I do not. I like information in concise terms.
in ocoee, FL |
He is the only eye doctor i would like working on my eyes. He reattached my retina which saved my eye & vision! Recently he just cleaned up my vision from an old cataract surgery I had 10 years ago. i had no idea it would work but this is the first time i can see in a long time! it feels amazing. No one can know what that feels like except for us going blind people! Bottom line, Highly recommended
in Apopka, FL |
Excellent in all areas of practice
in Winter Springs, FL |
Loved him, feel very comfortable with his recommendations and knowledge.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
He exudes confidence, and answered all my questions satisfactorily.
in Orlando, FL |
my name is rashieda. I am a patient of Dr.R. Feldman, I have nothing else but praise for him. To me he is the best doctor. Ican safely recommend him to anyone of my friends or family members.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Feldman and his team have done exemplary work on my eyes, remedying my serious eye health issues with professionalism and precision. I would highly recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
Waiting room was too crowded and Dr. Feldman was rude and rushing I did not feel comfortable and will not go back.
in Sanford, Florida |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Feldman and his amazing team. He has made such a difference in my father in laws life. Cataract surgery has brightened his life and we cannot express our appreciation. Team Feldman for life. If you're searching for a doctor. Look no further. We're forever grateful.
Have you seen Dr. Robert B. Feldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Feldman?

Compare Dr. Feldman

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Ophthalmology

• Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Telangiectasia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Retinoschisis

• Ocular Prosthetics
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Mayo Grad School Of Medicine

Completed in 1986

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Feldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Feldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Feldman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Feldman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Feldman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients