Dr. Robert P. Feldman, MD

Dr. Robert P. Feldman, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 47 years old

At the Florida Institute of NeurosciencE, we are committed to providing quality care and an individualized approach to the treatment of neurological disorders. You will not find a better resource anywhere in the region to provide a diagnosis and treatment plan for your symptoms. Although considered a last resort, if surgery is offered, F.I.N.E surgeons utilize the latest technologies and techniques, including the most current minimally invasive spine surgeries which allow for shorter hospital stays and quicker recoveries.Read more

Florida Institute of Neuroscience
1032 Mar Walt Dr Unit 250
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Get Directions

Dr. Feldman's Experience

See how Dr. Feldman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Feldman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feldman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Feldman
Dr. Feldman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (175)
in Crestview, FL |
Very caring doctor and staff. I went to him for a second opinion but chose him as my surgeon. He took time to look at all the different things that could be causing issues, not just jump to a neck surgery. Very happy with my surgery and will continue to see him for all of my other issues. Left his office the first time feeling that I had met a doctor that was more interested in my overall quality of life that just fixing the immediate issue.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr Feldman performed neck surgery (spine) for a pinched nerve that was causing pain and muscle cramps. the surgery fixed the problem. Not only did the pain go away but my general overall health felt much better. I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone who has a similar problem and requires surgery.
in Holt, Fl |
Dr. Feldman is amazing, from the first visit his staff is prompt, professional and fun! Talking with the Doctor is quite pleasant, he tells you what's going on....show's you pictures of it.....talks you through what he will and can do to help.....and then he actually does what he said! Follow through after surgery is professional and he is truly concerned for your progress and comfort during the healing process! Don't waste time with others, see Dr. Feldman first!
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Feldman was very polite & knowledgeable...as well as easy to talk to about symptomology.He demonstrated empathy and concern of outcome. My laminectomy of L4&5 was a success...as it relieved pain in buttocks that ran down back of leg caused by stenosis....and he had told me he Could fix this...but the arthritic pain throughout the rest of my spine was chronic & unable to be fixed due to the advanced stages.I was very glad I chose him and his office help were prof./kind & I highly recommend.
in Destin, FL |
Couldn't have asked for better results from my neck surgery this past April, Dr. Feldman is a wonderful surgeon, doctor and person who genuinely cares about his patients and their wellbeing. I was scared and worried about having neck surgery but he was able to explain (in terms I could understand) the whole procedure and what he'd be doing that helped put my mind at ease. Dr. Feldman and his staff are truly a blessing, I could never thank them enough!
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
My Dr. had me receive MRI's of my C-spine, L-spine, and T-spine. Dr reviewed results and told me to find a neurosurgeon to review MRIs. Made appointment and was told I would see the PA instead in two weeks. When seen on the 10/04/16, I was told they would only look at one MRI at a time and would need to schedule the others at a future time. As for the MRI he did review, I was told that surgery wasn't needed & I should seek other treatment but gave no idea of what was needed. Will talk to my Dr.
in Navarre, FL |
I was initially referred to another neurosurgeon by my family doctor. That doctor recommended a very invasive surgery. I went to Dr Feldman for a 2nd opinion. He explained that what the first doctor had recommended was consistent with my MRI, but after discussing my symptoms and pain level, he recommended a much less invasive procedure. The surgery and recovery went well; everything was just how Dr Feldman had explained it. I highly recommend Dr Feldman to those with back/neck problems.
in Shalimar, FL |
Dr Feldman and his whole team were great to work with and responsive to my back problem. After two months of getting poor help from other providers, I was able to get seen, scheduled and operated on in two weeks, solving my issue, with Dr Feldman.
in Ponce de Leon |
I was in pain for almost a year. Dr Feldman takes time to explain things and answers all questions. I came out of surgery pain free. I highly recommend Dr Feldman and his office staff is wonderful.
Crestview, FL |
I am seventy-four years old and no health problems until May this year. I hurt my back picking up my great grandson. I thought the pain would eventually go away, but it was worse. My Dr made me an appointment with Dr. Feldman and had I known what a great Dr I would have had the surgery in May instead of waiting. Dr. Feldman was so very good to me as was his staff. They made every thing so easy and there isn't enough space to tell how good everything turned out. I recommend him unconditionally.
in Crestview, FL |
From start to finish, Dr Feldman and his office staff were Top Notch!! He came highly recommended and after my experience I will be recommending him to anyone who asks!
in Florala, AL |
Dr. Feldman is a very compassionate and caring Doctor . He is very thorough in his diagnosis and he explains everything so you can understand the problem and what can be done to fix it! I was ready to die rather than to continue with life in the excruciating pain that I was suffering. Dr. Feldman gave me my life back!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. Feldman was very professional, personable, and full of compassion. Dr. Feldman has excellent bed side manners and a genuine love for healing his patients. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Feldman and his staff!!
in Shalimar,Fl |
I am very impressed with Dr. Feldman and his staff....everyone friendly, professional, and caring...ready to answer the many questions this elderly patient had. His explanation and diagnosis of my problem gave me utmost confidence. I have sung his praises to several and will continue to do so.
Tallahassee, FL |
I traveled from Tallahassee to have neck surgery for a herniated disc done by Dr. Feldman. He did a great job explaining my condition and the medical options available to me. I chose to have a minimally invasive ACDF surgery. The overall experience, both with Dr. Feldman and his staff, as well as with the Ft. Walton Beach Medical Center was excellent and my recovery has been quick and problem free. I am a completely satisfied patient.
in Destin, FL |
I have enjoyed working with all members of the staff at this facility. They have made a difficult process seamlessly easy and eased all of my concerns along the way. I'm thrilled to have chosen them for my provider!
in Mary Esther, FL |
Dr. Feldman and his PA are extremely thorough and professional in all facets of the care process. Everything is explained completely and you are asked if you have any questions along the way. Everyone on the staff are extremely friendly and kind. I would recommend them very highly to family and friends alike.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Feldman is very thorough, very conservative and explains things in terms anyone can understand. He takes adequate time to explain things and answers all questions. Ken Ellus, PA, is very well trained and spends time getting all of the information about your condition. The office staff is excellent. I would recommend this practice without hesitation.
in Panama City, FL |
I FEEL YEARS YOUNGER AND THE DAILY/CONSTANT HEADACHES ARE GONE. DR. FELDMAN AND HIS STAFF TREAT YOU MORE LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER THAN JUST ANOTHER PATIENT BEING RUN THROUGH A CATTLE SHUTE. YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE IN RECOVERY AND EVEN THE HOUSE KEEPING STAFF MAKES COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT A GENUINE AND CARING SURGEON HE IS AND NURSES ARE TELLING YOU THAT THEY WOULD SEND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS TO HIS OFFICE FOR CARE. HE FIXED MY NECK AND NEXT HE WILL FIX MY LOW BACK. SSG BRAD EGAN US ARMY, RETIRED
in Destin, Fl |
Love Dr. Feldman and staff. Dr. Feldman explained my surgery to me, what to expect and how my recovery would be. Dr. Feldman has done 2 surgeries on my dad so when it came time for my surgery I knew I was in good hands. Highly recommend Dr. Feldman.
in Panama City, FL |
Referred by my Dr in Panama City Initial meeting was very personable and explained everything frim diagnosis to recovery. Very pleased with my results after surgery
in Crestview, FL |
I WENT TO GO SEE DR.FELDMAN'S PA THIS MORNING (MAY 6,2016). I WAS DIAGNOSED BY 2 DOCTORS THAT I HAD 2 SLIPPED DISC IN MY LOWER BACK ALONG WITH SPINAL STENOSIS AND FACET DISEASE AND I WENT TO SEE HIM TO GET SOME RELIEF ON MY BACK PAIN AND HE TOLD ME THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY BACK AND JUST BLEW ME OFF LIKE I WAS NOT EVEN THERE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO MY WORST ENEMY.
in New York, NY |
A five diamond doctor. Kind of old fashioned in that he actually looks at you when you speak and even answers your questions. Spinal operation after too mnay years if pain in the back, legs and back side. I had the pain for so long I had forgotten what is what like to be normal. I think about 5 hiurs after the operation I stopped the pain med. i was so anxious to see if my pain was gone. It was ..totally! Not one pain pill since..7 weeks later. Thank you !
in Panama City, FL |
Very skillful, removed two disks-ACDF-and the results and my recovery far exceeded my expectations. I think he did a perfect job.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman.
in Panama City, FL |
Had an operation done on my back recently with Dr. Feldman. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome or his professionalism. I would recommend this office without reservation.
in Niceville, Fl |
Dr Feldman is the whole package. Excellent in his field in addition kind and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Feldman!
in Destin, FL |
I had acute sciatica in left leg as a result of L5 disc herniation. I found Dr. Feldman based on the recommendation of a friend. On my initial visit, he did an exam, reviewed the MRI, knew exactly what to do, discussed on the options and associated risks, and successfully performed the surgery after I made the decision. He is extraordinary, and everyone on him team was knowledgeable, friendly, prompt, and extremely proficient. If you have this problem, he's the doc you want.
in Crestview, FL |
I truly recommend this physician. Low-back pain reduced between 60/70 % so far, only 2 weeks after surgery; besides I have other back issues. Barely no pain after surgery, I will recommend to friend and family.
in Defuniak Springs |
Awesome Dr. And team. There was no pain after the surgery or from the surgery. I have already referred dr. Feldman to others. Thanks for everything.
in Crestview, FL |
Dr Feldman and his entire team are absolutely amazing my recovery has been fast and the pain in my arms and neck has been eliminated other than residual surgery pain. I will definitely be seeing Dr Feldman for the rest of my back issues.
in Defuniak Springs, FL |
Very informative, caring staff. Had a great experience and made me feel better about the whole situation. I was scared and worried but after talking to Dr. Feldman, I felt 100% better. After surgery I felt immediate relief. Thank God that I had him for my doctor.
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. Feldman responded to my specific physical condition in an exceptional manner. He thoroughly reviewed my previous treatment(s),walked me through my radiology tests indicating precisely the cause(s) of my present situation and prescribed the specific surgical options available to me. Two weeks after surgery, the pain I was experiencing is no longer there. I unequivocally recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone contemplating neurosurgery. Richard C Konkolewski
in Baker, FL |
Dr. Feldman was very thorough with my exam and explanation of the problem. His office is equipped with a dual monitor which displayed the MRI, so that I was able to follow along as he went over my condition and options. The morning of my surgery he met with my husband and me to completely review and clarify the procedure. All went as planned. It has been three weeks since Dr. Feldman performed a microdiscectomy and fusion. I am pleased to say that shy of soreness in my back from surgery I am pai
Have you seen Dr. Robert P. Feldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Feldman?

Dr. Feldman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Feldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Feldman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Feldman's Board Certifications

Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University

Completed in 2001

Pennsylvania State University

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Feldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery