Dr. Robert Feldman, MD

Dr. Robert Feldman, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center.

Florida Institute of Neuroscience

965 Mar Walt Dr

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Feldman

At the Florida Institute of NeurosciencE, we are committed to providing quality care and an individualized approach to the treatment of neurological disorders. You will not find a better resource anywhere in the region to provide a diagnosis and treatment plan for your symptoms. Although considered a last resort, if surgery is offered, F.I.N.E surgeons utilize the latest technologies and techniques, including the most current minimally invasive spine surgeries which allow for shorter hospital stays and quicker recoveries.

Dr. Feldman's Experience

Dr. Feldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery

• Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Feldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feldman to family and friends
Dr. Feldman's Performance
in Shalimar, FL |
We should all be so lucky to receive care from a neurosurgeon as confident and caring as Dr. Feldman. His accurate diagnosis has changed my life. I suffered from chronic pain and fatigue for years. My life is forever changed and it’s thanks to him!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr Feldman was great! So unlike any neurosurgeon I have met (former surgical scrub tech). Personable! GREAT at explaining what he was going to do! Aftercare was timely and reassuring! Diagnosis was spot on (even tho referred for another "problem" ...turns out my initial assessment by other physicians wasn't the correct one)! SO SO THANKFUL I (and my family) are benefitting from his expertise and work! I am enjoying getting on with the rest of my life able to walk pain-free!
in Niceville, FL |
Incredibly talented surgeon. Does an amazing job of explaining things on a patients level. His staff are top notch and the office runs very efficiently..
in Defuniak Springs, FL |
All my visits and my surgery and after care with Dr. Feldman showed his personal interest in my treatment and recovery. He shared his wisdom and is talented in explaining procedures. His staff and hospital staff where my surgery was preformed shared his caring views and it showed that he is a valued and admired doctor.
in Crestview fl |
Dr. Feldman and his staff took excellent care of me. I was told exactly what to expect before , during and after my surgery. I recently had a cervical fusion in my neck and was impressed w Dr Feldman's abilities as well as his surgical team. I'm 2 weeks into my recovery and doing great! I would definitely recommend him!
in Crestview, FL |
I'm glad I went to Dr. Feldman.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
After living with leg pain for 9 months, I was blessed to receive the professional medical service from Dr. Feldman. As a Letter Carrier for the Post Office, working my profession free of pain was my goal. I felt I was in good hands from our first meeting. I wasn't wrong. I would highly recommend Dr Feldman and his staff to anyone.
Crestview, FL |
Outstanding, I highly recommend!
in Crestview, FL |
I had surgery in Jan.2017. Thanks to Dr. Feldman's great care I am doing great.
in Lynn Haven, FL |
Blown away from appointment 1. Dr Feldman and his staff are truly the best. I am three weeks post op and my back feels like it did 20 years ago. The compassion, treatment, and follow up from his staff and himself were outstanding. I looked and met with four other surgeons, while I kept reading all of Dr Feldman's reivews. Finally, I set an appointment and it was the best decision I could have made. Thanks you so much!!!!!
in Crestview, FL |
Excellent physician and excellent staff. Thanks for getting me back on my feet again. Everyone involved was very courteous and caring and professional. Will not hesitate to call for another appointment when and if needed. Started back on my 2 mile daily walk again yesterday as I have for 13+ years. Only made a little over a 1/2 mile but going back today. Haven't been able to walk since January. On my way back to my old self thanks to you and your skilled hands. Respectfully, Ed Brooks
in Crestview, FL |
Probably the easiest and quickest surgery/recovery possible. You might have to wait a bit to get in to see him but it's worth the wait. Once in, he explains ALL your options, schedules surgery quickly and delivers what he promised. Highly HIGHLY recommend.
Navarre, FL |
Incredibly professional and excellent surgeon. Highest recommendation!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. Feldman is a doctor I would highly recommend. He is conscientious, highly knowledgeable, willing to take the time to explain things, and always demonstrates that he has the patients best interest at heart, even if that means no surgery. I have, and will continue to, send him anyone I meet who is in need of a top notch neurosurgeon.
Niceville, FL |
I just had my follow-up/routine appointment post surgery. Dr. Feldman was well prepared and explained what occurred during the procedure and the success of the procedure. He went over the CT scan and the X-Rays to show me the before and after. Additionally, he took time to explain what will happen next and fielded my questions without issue. I never field rushed when I see him, his nurse, or any of the staff. Outstanding care and outstanding doctor and staff.
in Valparaiso, FL |
it has actually only been two and a half weeks since my L5 / sacrum Fusion and I feel better than I have felt in 10 years. He was very thorough in showing us what had to be done in order to relieve my pain and the numbness I was feeling in my legs and toes. Once we decided on a course of surgery,he did not waste any time having my labs ordered and scheduling the surgery as the previous two neurosurgeons I saw had. I recommended Dr Feldman to two people and I've only been out of surgery 2 weeks.
in Crestview, FL |
I was very impressed with the personal attention I received. No only from the staff but from Dr. Feldman also. I did not feel rushed and left with a complete exam that explained the things going on in my body.
in Florida |
I first used Dr. Feldman's expert surgical skills in 2003 and have not had any problem related to that surgery in 13 years. Dr. Feldman takes the time to fully explain what's causing your problem and what options you have. I would say he has a conservative approach to recommending surgery, especially if other methods may reduce or resolve your discomfort. His staff is not only friendly, but highly professional. What a pleasure it has been for my family & I to receive care from him & his staff.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
Dr Feldman performed cervical spinal surgery on me January 4. Prior to seeing him, I was in excruciating pain and discomfort from herniated discs. Almost immediately after surgery, the pain and numbness subsided. He and his staff are the BEST the Emerald Coast has to offer, perhaps in the entire state of Florida! Dr Feldman changed my life for the better. I would recommend his services to anyone with spinal issues.
in Panama City, FL |
Fantastic surgeon with an even better bed side manner. Speaks to you in easy to understand terminology. Dr. Feldman's staff are always friendly and there to help you in the process, (e.g. Insurance, etc.). I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman for all your surgical needs.
in Fairhope, AL |
Totally positive experience - upon entry to office you get a good vibe - no nerve wracking hustle and bustle. My wife and I both had a computer screen in front of us as he traced the problem of the herniated disc and pressure on the sciatic nerve. Immediately pain free after surgery with virtually no side effects. It was quite remarkable. This is a wonderful team that will put you at ease. Thanks!
in DEFUNIAL SPRINGS FL |
Dr. Feldman and his staff are outstanding. I guess what I liked the most was his willingness to listen to what I had been going thru for many years with genuine concern. He was extremely thorough in explaining what was causing my pain and what he could do to fix it. His compassion and understanding is something a lot of doctors are missing today. I would ABSOLUTLEY recommend Dr. Feldman to my family and friends. He is an awesome doctor and a wonderful human being :)
in Florala, AL |
I went to Dr. Feldman because I was having lower back pain and numbness down my right leg. He reviewed my x-rays and MRI and said he could help me. And he did! He was very thorough in his explanation of the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Feldman and his staff were very friendly and helpful and seemed to be genuinely concerned about what was going on with me.
in Crestview, FL |
Very caring doctor and staff. I went to him for a second opinion but chose him as my surgeon. He took time to look at all the different things that could be causing issues, not just jump to a neck surgery. Very happy with my surgery and will continue to see him for all of my other issues. Left his office the first time feeling that I had met a doctor that was more interested in my overall quality of life that just fixing the immediate issue.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr Feldman performed neck surgery (spine) for a pinched nerve that was causing pain and muscle cramps. the surgery fixed the problem. Not only did the pain go away but my general overall health felt much better. I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone who has a similar problem and requires surgery.
in Holt, Fl |
Dr. Feldman is amazing, from the first visit his staff is prompt, professional and fun! Talking with the Doctor is quite pleasant, he tells you what's going on....show's you pictures of it.....talks you through what he will and can do to help.....and then he actually does what he said! Follow through after surgery is professional and he is truly concerned for your progress and comfort during the healing process! Don't waste time with others, see Dr. Feldman first!
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Feldman was very polite & knowledgeable...as well as easy to talk to about symptomology.He demonstrated empathy and concern of outcome. My laminectomy of L4&5 was a success...as it relieved pain in buttocks that ran down back of leg caused by stenosis....and he had told me he Could fix this...but the arthritic pain throughout the rest of my spine was chronic & unable to be fixed due to the advanced stages.I was very glad I chose him and his office help were prof./kind & I highly recommend.
in Destin, FL |
Couldn't have asked for better results from my neck surgery this past April, Dr. Feldman is a wonderful surgeon, doctor and person who genuinely cares about his patients and their wellbeing. I was scared and worried about having neck surgery but he was able to explain (in terms I could understand) the whole procedure and what he'd be doing that helped put my mind at ease. Dr. Feldman and his staff are truly a blessing, I could never thank them enough!
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
My Dr. had me receive MRI's of my C-spine, L-spine, and T-spine. Dr reviewed results and told me to find a neurosurgeon to review MRIs. Made appointment and was told I would see the PA instead in two weeks. When seen on the 10/04/16, I was told they would only look at one MRI at a time and would need to schedule the others at a future time. As for the MRI he did review, I was told that surgery wasn't needed & I should seek other treatment but gave no idea of what was needed. Will talk to my Dr.
in Navarre, FL |
I was initially referred to another neurosurgeon by my family doctor. That doctor recommended a very invasive surgery. I went to Dr Feldman for a 2nd opinion. He explained that what the first doctor had recommended was consistent with my MRI, but after discussing my symptoms and pain level, he recommended a much less invasive procedure. The surgery and recovery went well; everything was just how Dr Feldman had explained it. I highly recommend Dr Feldman to those with back/neck problems.
in Shalimar, FL |
Dr Feldman and his whole team were great to work with and responsive to my back problem. After two months of getting poor help from other providers, I was able to get seen, scheduled and operated on in two weeks, solving my issue, with Dr Feldman.
in Ponce de Leon |
I was in pain for almost a year. Dr Feldman takes time to explain things and answers all questions. I came out of surgery pain free. I highly recommend Dr Feldman and his office staff is wonderful.
Crestview, FL |
I am seventy-four years old and no health problems until May this year. I hurt my back picking up my great grandson. I thought the pain would eventually go away, but it was worse. My Dr made me an appointment with Dr. Feldman and had I known what a great Dr I would have had the surgery in May instead of waiting. Dr. Feldman was so very good to me as was his staff. They made every thing so easy and there isn't enough space to tell how good everything turned out. I recommend him unconditionally.
in Crestview, FL |
From start to finish, Dr Feldman and his office staff were Top Notch!! He came highly recommended and after my experience I will be recommending him to anyone who asks!
in Florala, AL |
Dr. Feldman is a very compassionate and caring Doctor . He is very thorough in his diagnosis and he explains everything so you can understand the problem and what can be done to fix it! I was ready to die rather than to continue with life in the excruciating pain that I was suffering. Dr. Feldman gave me my life back!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. Feldman was very professional, personable, and full of compassion. Dr. Feldman has excellent bed side manners and a genuine love for healing his patients. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Feldman and his staff!!
in Shalimar,Fl |
I am very impressed with Dr. Feldman and his staff....everyone friendly, professional, and caring...ready to answer the many questions this elderly patient had. His explanation and diagnosis of my problem gave me utmost confidence. I have sung his praises to several and will continue to do so.
Tallahassee, FL |
I traveled from Tallahassee to have neck surgery for a herniated disc done by Dr. Feldman. He did a great job explaining my condition and the medical options available to me. I chose to have a minimally invasive ACDF surgery. The overall experience, both with Dr. Feldman and his staff, as well as with the Ft. Walton Beach Medical Center was excellent and my recovery has been quick and problem free. I am a completely satisfied patient.
in Destin, FL |
I have enjoyed working with all members of the staff at this facility. They have made a difficult process seamlessly easy and eased all of my concerns along the way. I'm thrilled to have chosen them for my provider!
in Mary Esther, FL |
Dr. Feldman and his PA are extremely thorough and professional in all facets of the care process. Everything is explained completely and you are asked if you have any questions along the way. Everyone on the staff are extremely friendly and kind. I would recommend them very highly to family and friends alike.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Feldman is very thorough, very conservative and explains things in terms anyone can understand. He takes adequate time to explain things and answers all questions. Ken Ellus, PA, is very well trained and spends time getting all of the information about your condition. The office staff is excellent. I would recommend this practice without hesitation.
in Panama City, FL |
I FEEL YEARS YOUNGER AND THE DAILY/CONSTANT HEADACHES ARE GONE. DR. FELDMAN AND HIS STAFF TREAT YOU MORE LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER THAN JUST ANOTHER PATIENT BEING RUN THROUGH A CATTLE SHUTE. YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE IN RECOVERY AND EVEN THE HOUSE KEEPING STAFF MAKES COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT A GENUINE AND CARING SURGEON HE IS AND NURSES ARE TELLING YOU THAT THEY WOULD SEND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS TO HIS OFFICE FOR CARE. HE FIXED MY NECK AND NEXT HE WILL FIX MY LOW BACK. SSG BRAD EGAN US ARMY, RETIRED
in Destin, Fl |
Love Dr. Feldman and staff. Dr. Feldman explained my surgery to me, what to expect and how my recovery would be. Dr. Feldman has done 2 surgeries on my dad so when it came time for my surgery I knew I was in good hands. Highly recommend Dr. Feldman.
in Panama City, FL |
Referred by my Dr in Panama City Initial meeting was very personable and explained everything frim diagnosis to recovery. Very pleased with my results after surgery
in Crestview, FL |
I WENT TO GO SEE DR.FELDMAN'S PA THIS MORNING (MAY 6,2016). I WAS DIAGNOSED BY 2 DOCTORS THAT I HAD 2 SLIPPED DISC IN MY LOWER BACK ALONG WITH SPINAL STENOSIS AND FACET DISEASE AND I WENT TO SEE HIM TO GET SOME RELIEF ON MY BACK PAIN AND HE TOLD ME THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY BACK AND JUST BLEW ME OFF LIKE I WAS NOT EVEN THERE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO MY WORST ENEMY.
in New York, NY |
A five diamond doctor. Kind of old fashioned in that he actually looks at you when you speak and even answers your questions. Spinal operation after too mnay years if pain in the back, legs and back side. I had the pain for so long I had forgotten what is what like to be normal. I think about 5 hiurs after the operation I stopped the pain med. i was so anxious to see if my pain was gone. It was ..totally! Not one pain pill since..7 weeks later. Thank you !
in Panama City, FL |
Very skillful, removed two disks-ACDF-and the results and my recovery far exceeded my expectations. I think he did a perfect job.
in Fort Walton Beach, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman.
in Panama City, FL |
Had an operation done on my back recently with Dr. Feldman. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome or his professionalism. I would recommend this office without reservation.
in Niceville, Fl |
Dr Feldman is the whole package. Excellent in his field in addition kind and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Feldman!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Feldman?