Dr. Robert Feldman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman?
Dr. Feldman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Feldman, MD
I absolutely LOVE Dr Feldman and his staff. He treated me and my family with such kindness and caring. He is like Drs used to be. He takes his time, does things right and actually takes care of his patients. He will definitely be the surgeon I will use again, when more cervical spine surgery is needed. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
I had a microdiscectomy and a carpel tunnel release surgeries at the same time. Dr. Feldman gave me relief from more than 30 years of pain. His confidence and caring manner gave me the courage to 'bite the bullet' and have surgery after years of avoiding it at all costs. I thank him and his staff for the care and concern they have shown me. I highly recommend Dr. Feldman and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman takes the time to explain the procedure and all the possible things that could go wrong. He answers all of your questions before and after the surgery. His staff is very professional and keep you informed of all aspects of the Surgery procedures from your insurance coverage to Pre-Opp to Post Opp . I would recommend Doctor Feldman to anyone with back problems . Pastor William Gent(Retired )
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Dr Feldman was a Godsend. Identified my blown disc with MRI and showed me what needed to be done, explained the options and inside of a week I had surgery and was on my way to recovery. I hardily recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman is a skilled surgeon who takes the time to explain procedures to his patients. I left his office with no questions. I walked out of the hospital after surgery with no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
I am very grateful for the surgery performed by Dr. Feldman and the support provided by his staff at the Florida Institute of Neuroscience. This was my first surgery conducted on my 74th birthday. It was a L2,L3,L4,L5,S1, bilateral laminectomy to relieve nerve root compression that caused significant spinal stenosis with declining mobility. The surgery provided an immediate relief of all the stenosis symptoms and I was able to walk unassisted in the hospital the following day. Dr. Feldman not only provided a wonderful surgery he returned to the recovery room afterwards to check on me and again at the hospital the following day prior to my release. I took muscle relaxing medication for 2 days post- op but did not require any pain medication. Regaining normal mobility was the best birthday gift ever. Dr. Feldman is highly experienced, talented and caring spine neurosurgeon to whom I attribute the success of my surgery and rapid recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
I had a bulging disc that was pinching a nerve and causing lumbar and leg pain. Dr Feldman took time with me to make sure I understood everything completely and made me feel at ease. My surgery was a success and I look forward to many years of freedom from the pain I had been living with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
I was a little skeptical and worried about spine surgery but between Dr. Feldman and his staff my concerns were put to rest BEFORE the operation and the pain I was having due to a herniated disc was GONE immediately coming out of surgery. I wish I had been able to have this done earlier rather than suffer from the pain. Everything was explained to the finest detail and no pressure was made to have the surgery. I was afforded the opportunity to ask questions. Highly recommed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman is an excellent physician. He did my back surgery last year, and had to return to him this year due to sciatica problems. Really thought I would be wheelchair bound. But, he fixed that problem. Thank the lord I can walk without hurting. It has been three weeks since my surgery. Only pain I feel while walking is surgery pain, and that is expected. I highly recommend Dr. Robert Feldman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Very satisfied with treatment and follow up
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Takes great in his patients. Very professional and pleasant to talk to. He listens to his patients, and respects their concerns about their medical care. AAA+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Feldman to everyone he and his staff are great. First time that I have been treated by a doctor that really listens and takes the time explains things. I just recently had surgery by Dr. Feldman and can't tell you what a relief it was to know that I was having him do the procedure. You know that you are in very capable hands and that is very reassuring when having any type of surgery let alone neck surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman provides not only outstanding surgical care for my back problem, he also has the best patient/doctor relationship possible. He explains everything about the procedure and answers all of your questions to your satisfaction. I most strongly recommend him for any medical problem in his field. Thanks again Dr. Feldman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman performed an anterior decompression and fusion surgery on February 18th, 2019. I was diagnosed as having a compressed spinal cord that caused severe numbness of my arms and hands. I had difficulty walking to the point of almost needing a walker. Two weeks later the numbness was much reduced and my walking was greatly improved. He is excellent with patients. He shows you the problem on a screen linked to his computer and explains the surgery in layman terms. A plus Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Phenomenal surgeon with a great better side manner! I had a severe canal narrowing and cord compression. Dr Feldman has such a passion for taking care of his patients. He came in on a day off to take care of my neck. Dr Feldman stopped and asked us if we had any questions multiple times throughout our first visit. He also ensured that we were happy with his answers while explaining, sometimes at length, that we understood everything that was going to happen and what to expect. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Dr. Feldman is an excellent doctor and surgeon. Great bedside manner, explains your circumstance in easy terms while being extremely professional. He has an excellent office staff that answers questions and is accessible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
I was well taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
Highly experienced professional. Little to no waiting time during appointments. Excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
It’s tough to quantify a review when your dealing with the very best. Simply put, the best doctor in his field. Thank you for everything,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feldman, MD?
If I could rate him a 6 star I would, his staff, P.A. and Dr. Feldman were great. I have had 4 other major surgery's before so I knew what to expect and I received more than expected. Thanks again Jeff G.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Feldman?

Dr. Feldman accepts

Dr. Feldman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Medicaid
Tricare
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Feldman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Feldman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Feldman treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Feldman treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Thrombosis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

At the Florida Institute of NeurosciencE, we are committed to providing quality care and an individualized approach to the treatment of neurological disorders. You will not find a better resource anywhere in the region to provide a diagnosis and trea...

• Neurosurgery

2001
1996
1995
1990

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Feldman treats patients.

Compare Providers