Dr. Robert Feins, MD

49 reviews

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

It's all about youRead more

Dr. Feins' Experience

See how Dr. Feins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Feins

Dr. Feins accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Feins has admitting privileges.

Dr. Feins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feins to family and friends
Dr. Feins' Performance
in Derry, NH |
I would never refer anyone to this man! The day after my breast augmentation surgery I developed a hematoma on and around my right breast, which was very painful, and when he decided to see me, he prescribed more pain medications. The next day I was put under anesthesia inject a tube to release the blood. Implants weren't even under the muscle. Looks like balloons that have been twisted at each end, hardened and painful. This was noticed after many tests. Very bad
in Peterborough,NH |
I went to Dr.Feins for a breast reduction 2016. From the very first call from his office to my last appointment I could not have asked for a better doctor and complete staff. I was very nerves the first time going in and as soon as he started talking I relaxed.He told me on surgery day that I was the only person that matters.my surgery went great and the outcome is amazing! He helped me more than he knows. I highly suggest him and his staff for your needs.
in NH |
Dr. Feins performed a bilateral breast reduction for me in September 2016. From the time I went in for an initial consultation until my 3 month follow up today, I have always been treated with the utmost respect. never waited more than a couple minutes to be seen. All my concerns were treated as important. I would recommend Dr. Feins to anyone looking for medically needed or elective plastic surgery. I went from a J to a D and am thrilled with the results, would go back in the future.
in No. Hampton, NH |
The office staff is beyond accommodating and efficient - nothing falls through the cracks. Dr. Feins is now my eyebrow hero! My brow lift came out wonderfully. I used to look tired and saggy and now I look much more awake and alive. Yet I can still give my kids the "Mom face" with a lifted brow when I know their trying to feed me a line. Beautiful and functional with great service, it doesn't get better than that!
Dr. Feins and his staff were amazing, friendly, professional, caring, I could go on and on. This was my second procedure. The first time I met Dr. Feins it was a scary time I had melanoma on my chest and he did an excellent job removing it and leaving barely a scar. Because of this experience I choose him to do some cosmetic surgery. Every step of the way from the first phone call, to the consult, to surgery day and follow ups after he has been amazing.
in Vermont |
I have been a competitive athlete my whole life, but after 2 c-sections I found myself still looking 3 months pregnant. Come to find out I had: diastasis recti, where your Abs Separate and don't return post children. I went searching for help and found Dr. Feins!! He did my abdominoplasty and the results only 1 week post op were amazing! The staff in the office and OR were superior! 5 weeks post op now and my abs are already looking like I was back in college! THX Dr Feins!
in Claremont, NH |
Nothing but the most professional atmosphere and care. From the office staff to Dr. Feins himself I couldn't of asked for better care. Friendly, caring and responsive to every question and need. Would not hesitate to recommend to my closest friends and family.
New Hampshire |
I saw Dr. Feins for breast reconstruction after unilateral mastectomy. I found Dr. Feins to be an empathetic and caring surgeon. Unfortunately, I had a complication after my breast implant surgery. During this time, Dr. Feins and his staff were in constant communication with me to ensure my well being. Dr. Feins is easily reachable after hours if complications or concerns arise. His nurse and office staff are wonderful as well. I am happy with the results of my reconstruction.
in Manchester, NH |
Dr. Feins and his staff are considerate, kind, respectful and took time to listen to my concerns. I did not feel rushed during office visits and am very pleased with my surgery.
in Manchester, NH |
Dr. Feins is AMAZING!!!!! After meeting with 3 different Plastic Surgeons in the area, I chose Dr Feins and I couldn't be happier with my experience!
Concord, NH |
Dr Feins was considerate, compassionate, and kind. He really listened to my concerns and his professionalism was evident every step of the way.
Manchester, NH |
Dr Feins performed my tummy tuck in January 2016. He was recommended by my dermatologist. I am very pleased with the outcome of the surgery, and Dr Fein and his wonderful staff took great care of me throughout the entire process. Everyone was warm, knowledgeable, kind, and respectful.
in Manchester, NH |
Stay away!! Just concerned about money. My first breast augmentation with him went well. I decided to use him 10 years later to replace my implants and decided to have liposuction while under anesthesia. He said the procedure would take 4 hours but he rushed and was finished within an hour. He used an incision site that was different than discussed to replace my implants. This caused a double bubble in my breast. He tried to fix the problem in his office, Failed! Went to someone else to fix it.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Feins, MD?

Dr. Feins' Care Philosophy

It's all about you

Dr. Feins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available

Dr. Feins has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Why It Matters: Dr. Feins' Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Atrophy
  • Breast Cancer
  • Breast Lump
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyebrow Disorders
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

University Wisc

Completed in 1983

University Wisc

Completed in 1985

Dr. Feins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Buttock Lift
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer