Dr. Robert Feins, MD

Dr. Robert Feins, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Robert Feins, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Manchester, NH and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Robert Feins Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mastectomy
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Weight Loss
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

I believe in harmony. My passion as a plastic surgeon is to use my surgical skills and vision to help patients achieve harmony between their outward appearance and their inner sense of who they are. I consider it a privilege to be able to do this. Th...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feins

Dr. Feins?
Dr. Feins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Feins, MD
In the past year Dr. Feins performed tummy tuck, lipo, and muscle repair on me. The surgery prep and post went very well. Very happy with results and would recommend him and his staff to all. My one suggestion would be to pass out an educational document of 'what to expect'. I went in a bit naive about the procedure and found a lot of information on-line after the fact. Didn't know to ask what I didn't know. :)
Thank you for all the kind words. We apologize if...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr Feins is the most caring compassionate doctor. You are his top priority @ appointments & day of surgery. Dr Feins is there for you any time before & after surgery; perfect example the night of my first surgery back January 2015 the nurse was concerned about my swelling; 10 pm probably within a half hour her call to him he was there checking on me..... I am & will be always grateful to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
I met with Dr. Fein and did not have him do my surgery as he didn’t seem concerned with my questions even though at the beginning of the consult he stated he wanted me to ask any questions and be comfortable but when it came right down to it he was trying to get out of the room as fast as possible. He also did not seem too confident in how he would do the procedure which made me not feel confident in him. His staff is very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr. Feins and his staff are compassionate, attentive, and knowledgeable. I had a breast lift with implants in November 2019 and could not be happier with the results. I plan to return to Dr. Feins with any future needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
His staff is amazing and caring! Him, not so much. Once the official surgery was done, he seemed to stop caring about my concerns/pain. I spoke to his nurse Charlotte more than him because she actually listened! My top surgery(trans male surgery) is not at all what I expected or agreed on and I regret not waiting to find someone else. His attitude switches from "you matter" to "I don't care" after surgery and didn't seem interested in my welfare once he got paid for the surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
An artist and medical genius. The scarring I have for my FtM top surgery is the BEST looking I have EVER seen and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr. Feins is wonderful. His demeanor and caring nature put me at ease immediately. But what’s more is his work. He is truly an artist. I have never felt or looked better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr. Feins' skill and guidance resulted in a very positive experience with minimal pain and discomfort for me. I was delighted to see my eyes looking completely natural and not at all artificial after eyelid surgery. The overall result is a younger, more attractive appearance, which has given me confidence and encouragement. I only wish I had done this sooner. I am grateful to Dr. Feins for his kindness and support throughout this treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr. Feins and his staff were friendly, caring and compassionate. At my initial consultation for a breast reduction he met with me before I changed out of my clothes to explain and answer my questions. This was just one of the ways Dr. Feins helps to make the experience as comfortable as possible. His staff helped work through the insurance procedures. On the day of the surgery, he again made me feel as comfortable as possible. My back, neck and shoulder pain are gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr Feins, there is not a bad thing to say about him. I was leery of any type of body work by a plastic surgeon. My doctor suggested a Breast Reduction to ease my pain. Dr. Feins, not only met my physical needs, but my emotional/mental needs as well. He was caring, kind, compassionate and understanding with me. He took small steps, and walked me thru it all! He truly put me at ease! And the end result, Truly fantastic! Thank you Dr, Feins! I love my new Body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
I had the extra skin above and below my eyes removed. I am very pleased with my entire experience with Dr. Feins and with the results of my surgery. Dr. Feins is personable and professional. HIs staff is friendly and accommodating. I was awake during the surgery and enjoyed listening to how he interacted with the nurse and assistants. I would recommend Dr. Feins to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr. Feins is a great surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. He is easy to talk to and very attentive. He is very supportive with my emotional needs as well as my surgical needs. I feel very comfortable with him and would recommend him to anyone I know. Thank you Dr. Feins for the excellent results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Feins by my sister back in '03 for a breast reduction and I've been bragging about him ever since! (They still look good) As a result, I refer everyone I know to Dr. Feins. Thus, it was a no brainer who would do the surgery on my "mommy pouch" from having had 3 c-sections. After meeting with him and throwing in the arm lift I boldly went for it. It's 3 weeks and I feel and look great! Thank you Dr. Feins for giving me my body back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in February 2016 and needed to have a right mastectomy. I met with Dr. Feins and he answered all my questions about reconstruction and said the decision needs to be the right one for the patient. I found Dr. Feins and all members of his staff to have a high level of caring and empathy for my decision process, they also facilitated insurance approval once I decided on reconstruction. I had confidence and trust in Dr. Feins’ skill as my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
I went to Dr.Feins for a breast augmentation and my entire experience was amazing. Dr.Feins and his staff are very kind and professional and I always felt comfortable and cared for. Dr.Feins made sure I understood everything that was going on and everything about the procedure, and his staff was always available with any questions I had. My results are fantastic, and I am beyond happy with Dr.Feins' work. Dr.Feins and his staff are an excellent team and I would recommend Dr.Feins to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
I would never refer anyone to this man! The day after my breast augmentation surgery I developed a hematoma on and around my right breast, which was very painful, and when he decided to see me, he prescribed more pain medications. The next day I was put under anesthesia inject a tube to release the blood. Implants weren't even under the muscle. Looks like balloons that have been twisted at each end, hardened and painful. This was noticed after many tests. Very bad
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
I went to Dr.Feins for a breast reduction 2016. From the very first call from his office to my last appointment I could not have asked for a better doctor and complete staff. I was very nerves the first time going in and as soon as he started talking I relaxed.He told me on surgery day that I was the only person that matters.my surgery went great and the outcome is amazing! He helped me more than he knows. I highly suggest him and his staff for your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr. Feins performed a bilateral breast reduction for me in September 2016. From the time I went in for an initial consultation until my 3 month follow up today, I have always been treated with the utmost respect. never waited more than a couple minutes to be seen. All my concerns were treated as important. I would recommend Dr. Feins to anyone looking for medically needed or elective plastic surgery. I went from a J to a D and am thrilled with the results, would go back in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
The office staff is beyond accommodating and efficient - nothing falls through the cracks. Dr. Feins is now my eyebrow hero! My brow lift came out wonderfully. I used to look tired and saggy and now I look much more awake and alive. Yet I can still give my kids the "Mom face" with a lifted brow when I know their trying to feed me a line. Beautiful and functional with great service, it doesn't get better than that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Feins, MD?
Dr. Feins and his staff were amazing, friendly, professional, caring, I could go on and on. This was my second procedure. The first time I met Dr. Feins it was a scary time I had melanoma on my chest and he did an excellent job removing it and leaving barely a scar. Because of this experience I choose him to do some cosmetic surgery. Every step of the way from the first phone call, to the consult, to surgery day and follow ups after he has been amazing.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Feins?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Feins treats patients.

Elliot Hospital