Dr. Robert Feins, MD

Dr. Robert Feins, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Robert Feins, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Manchester, NH and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in plastic surgery, general surgery, and more.

Robert Feins Plastic Surgery

144 Tarrytown Rd

Manchester, NH 03103

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Feins

See how frequently Dr. Feins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reduction
Gynecomastia
Breast Diseases

Dr. Feins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Feins "I believe in harmony. My passion as a plastic surgeon is to use my surgical skills and vision to help patients achieve harmony between their outward appearance and their inner sense of who they are. I consider it a privilege to be able to do this. The achievement of this harmony can have profound effects beyond the mere change in appearance that we obtain. I look forward to meeting you, so that we may begin this process."

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Lump
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyebrow Disorders
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Weight Loss
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • University Wisc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Wisc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Feins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feins to family and friends

Dr. Feins' Performance

Dr. Feins is wonderful. His demeanor and caring nature put me at ease immediately. But what’s more is his work. He is truly an artist. I have never felt or looked better!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Feins' skill and guidance resulted in a very positive experience with minimal pain and discomfort for me. I was delighted to see my eyes looking completely natural and not at all artificial after eyelid surgery. The overall result is a younger, more attractive appearance, which has given me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Feins and his staff were friendly, caring and compassionate. At my initial consultation for a breast reduction he met with me before I changed out of my clothes to explain and answer my questions. This was just one of the ways Dr. Feins helps to make the experience as comfortable as possible....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Feins, there is not a bad thing to say about him. I was leery of any type of body work by a plastic surgeon. My doctor suggested a Breast Reduction to ease my pain. Dr. Feins, not only met my physical needs, but my emotional/mental needs as well. He was caring, kind, compassionate and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had the extra skin above and below my eyes removed. I am very pleased with my entire experience with Dr. Feins and with the results of my surgery. Dr. Feins is personable and professional. HIs staff is friendly and accommodating. I was awake during the surgery and enjoyed listening to how he...more
Are you Dr. Feins?