Dr. Robert Fallis, MD

Dr. Robert Fallis, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Robert Fallis, MD is a neurology specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University of Kentucky in 1979 and specializes in neurology.

4230 Harding Pike # 535

Nashville, TN 37205

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Fallis

See how frequently Dr. Fallis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Parkinsonism
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

Dr. Fallis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Georgetown-VA Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • LAC-USC Med Ctr
  • Brigham-Womens/Harvard
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fallis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fallis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fallis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fallis' Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fallis to family and friends

Dr. Fallis' Performance

I first saw Dr. Fallis on December 1st. When I met him, it was like meeting an old friend. I was there for an MS EVALUATION. He treated my immediate concerns with medication and we are following up next month after my field vision test to make sure that the meds did their job. I'm also scheduled...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had never met him and he came thru the door and said sorry, there is nothing that can be done for you. I asked about physical therapy, and he said no, and walked out. Did not discussed why or how he reached that decision. I'm thankful he is no longer with St Thomas and moved out of State.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is the most professional, considerate , and smartest Doctor I have had since being diagnosis with MS. I had a very unusual test results from a lumbar puncture of something other than MS. Dr. Fallis was so expedient on getting me the help I needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Thank goodness I moved away from Nashville and was able to find a good neurologist. I have MS and can't speak to patients with other conditions, but he was completely incompetent when it came to treating me. Rude, unprofessional, uninterested, dismissive, egotistical...made me feel like an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Fallis for over six years. I have active resistant MS that did not respond to several medications. Dr. Fallis found one that worked. He is through, professional and very knowledgeable in his field as well as friendly. I do and have recommended him to my friends in need...more
Are you Dr. Fallis?