Dr. Robert Eppsteiner, MD

Dr. Robert Eppsteiner, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Robert Eppsteiner, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Springfield, MA. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

100 Wason Ave Ste 100

Springfield, MA 01107

Learn about Dr. Eppsteiner

See how frequently Dr. Eppsteiner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders
Larynx Conditions
Ear Ache

Dr. Eppsteiner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

Dr. Eppsteiner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Massachusetts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Univ Of Ma Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Eppsteiner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eppsteiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eppsteiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eppsteiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eppsteiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eppsteiner to family and friends
Dr. Eppsteiner's Performance
West Springfield, MA |
I had a problem with my salivary gland and was referred to Dr. Eppsteiner. After having pain in my jaw for almost a year, I made an appointment with him. He evaluated me, gave me a steroid injection and my pain is gone. Very good experience. Great professional but friendly manner! Would definitely recommend.
in Springfield, Ma |
One treatment is all it took to regain my balance & resume my daily activities. I actually feel I gained my life back! When I went to see Dr.Eppsteiner I couldn't get out of bed or couch without assistance. I was afraid to get in the shower or be home alone due to the uncontrollable spinning, dizziness & nausea. I was completely homebound & misserable for nearly two weeks before receiving proper treatment. When I left the office after the treatment, I felt like I've been miraculously healed! TY
Springfield, MA |
Dr. Eppsteiner was extremely knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend him. He preformed surgery on our daughter that went extremely well and made a significant difference for her. He took his time in the appointments and made sure to address an questions and concerns that we had. Great doctor!
in Greenfield, MA |
I had a wonderful first-time surgery experience with Dr. Eppsteiner. He was easy to get an appointment with, listened&took me seriously, & went through all the pros&cons of having a tonsillectomy as an adult. Surgery was scheduled very quickly. I was nervous but everyone was very calming&reassured me that I was in good hands. PostOp went exactly as he said&I have felt 100% better. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Eppsteiner! Very knowledgeable, did a beautiful job,&super sweet and easy to talk to!
in Springfield, MA |
Dr. Eppsteiner is a wonderful physician!! He truly cares about his patient and their family. His professional and personal demenor is excellent. I would refer him to any of my friends and family!! I work in the medical industry and know how stressful it is, he always had a smile on his face and was gracious!!
in Chicopee, MA |
I had the best experience with any doctor ever! After some tests I had to have a Spindle Cell Lipoma removed from the side of my neck. Even though the tumor was small the surgery required a dissection of the nerves in my neck to get to it. The surgery went off without a hitch. Dr. Eppsteiner and his entire team were excellent. I hadn't been in a hospital in 30-plus years. I wasn't nervous at all and knew I was in great hands. Very thankful to have him for my Doctor!
in Chicopee |
Dr.eppsteiner is an amazing doctor my 5 year felt comfortable with him and was never scared her surgery was a success with no complications and very minimal pain durning healing everything that I hoped would be accomplished was she's a healthy happy little girl and I can not thank Dr.eppsteiner enough for how wonderful he was with my daughter.
in springfield, MA |
I could not breath out if my nose for years. Dr.Eppsteiner suggested that I have surgery to repair the problem. He went into,detail of what he would do. On the day of surgery he came to see me before and went over everything again with me and my boyfriend. He made sure neither one of us had questions. When he was finished he went and talked to my boyfriend and let him know how everything went. When I went back for my postop appointment he made me feel very comfortable. I trust him recommend him.
Wilbraham, MA |
Dr Eppsteiner is professional and explained every detail about my surgery to me. I understood the procedure and was confident he would provide me with excellent care. As a Dr. I would recommend him, he was excellent. My only drawback on the service was the wait time from diagnoses that surgery was needed to date of surgery (over 2 months). The communication with the office staff was difficult to outright bad. At one point it took them 1 week to get back to me.
in Ludlow, Ma. |
I would recommend Dr. Eppsteiner to others because the care I had from him and his staff was excellent.
in Springfield, MA |
Incredible doctor, very friendly and personable. I went in for a tonsillectomy, he's very cut and dry in explanation of procedure, and also pre and post-op precautions and instructions, so there's no mistaking how your recovery will go and no doubt about what to expect. From the day of the surgery to the last days of any discernible pain, a very smooth transition with zero complications or setbacks. Dr. Eppsteiner did a bang up job, and has absolutely earned a recommendation for life.
in East Longmeadow |
There are many reasons I would recommend Dr. Eppsteiner. I met Dr. Eppsteiner about a month ago due to sudden hearing loss. He approached me with the utmost respect, knowledge and integrity. He listened to what was going on with my hearing issues, answered all my questions and determined the best approach and developed a plan. He was forthcoming in helping to resolve this problem to the best of his ability . He offered the best medical service available, which were steroids shots.The best doc.
Sunderland, MA |
I did my research on my condition before my visit with Dr. Eppsteiner. I was disappointed with his level of expertise. Did not listen to me and referred to symptoms which I did not have nor said I had. He spent very little time with me, did not review my information beforehand and did not have the experience to offer me a diagnosis. He sent me back to my primary doctor. Also, along with the rest of the waiting room I waited at least an hour and a half to be seen. I wouldn't recommend this dr.
in Shelburne Falls, MA |
doctor Eppsteiner took his time to listen to my concerns and double checked all info from another audiologist's report; felt he brought a nice meshing of personal concern for the patient and medical expertise.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Eppsteiner, MD?
Are you Dr. Eppsteiner?