Dr. Robert Elliott, MD

Dr. Robert Elliott, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Robert Elliott, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Lexington, KY. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

851 Corporate Dr Ste 203

Lexington, KY 40503

Learn about Dr. Elliott

See how frequently Dr. Elliott performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
Phobia

Dr. Elliott's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • U Ky Coll Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Elliott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elliott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elliott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elliott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elliott to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Elliott's Performance
Burlington, KY |
No one compares to Dr. Elliott. He's excellent and patient and got me where I needed to be. Always there when I need him. Hasn't failed me yet. Highly recommended.
Lexington, KY |
Excellent, professional, and honestly realistic. I believe Dr. Elliott is honest and caring enough to guide patients to discovering where they are, and how to feel safe. He is a great person and a great doctor. Sometimes the hardest thing about illness is realizing that doctors are there to help, Not to perform miracles. Mental illness is complex, and if only a narcissism vaccine was real we would all feel better right now.
in Lexington, KY |
I was a patient of doctor Robert Elliot, for 6yrs. he got my entire life on a silver platter. I gave myself entirely to his "supportive counseling", increases, decreases, and changes of my 4 meds combined with 5 by another doc, he read my KASPER at every appt. . 1call from my "ex "husband, Dr. Elliot instructed me to divorce. but later said, "well i didnt put a gun to your head" tells him I had a mental break, Dr. discharges me, wont take my calls, and refuses to fill my ativan of 6yrs.Thanks!!
in Lexington, KY |
I have seen several counselors and MDs in the past 18 years. Dr. Elliott is, by a mile, the best out there. He is easy to confide in, very trustworthy and is truly concerned for my well being. I look forward to my appointments because I know I will leave his office more encouraged than when I walked in.
in Nicholasville, KY |
Dr. Elliot is an outstanding psychiatrist. He is caring, friendly, and very knowledgeable.
in Lexington, KY |
I would recommend him because he displays concern, competency and professionalism. He is easy to communicate with and he asks questions that show that he cares about making sure that my functioning is the best it can be.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Elliott, MD?
Are you Dr. Elliott?