Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Ehinger, MD
Dr. Robert Ehinger, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Ehinger is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Salem County.

301 E Wendover Ave Ste 215

Greensboro, NC 27401

Learn about Dr. Ehinger

Dr. Ehinger's Experience

Dr. Ehinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Moses H Cone Mem Hospital

Dr. Ehinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ehinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ehinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ehinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ehinger to family and friends
Dr. Ehinger's Performance
Great visit! Dr. Ehinger is always very open and available for discussions regarding your health. Very practical and methodical in his approach. Highly recommended.
It is always a pleasure to visit the Eagle office. Everyone in the office is a pleasure to me. There is a true family feel.
The staff at Dr. Ehingher's office is always so friendly. They make you feel welcome, and never rushed. Dr. Ehingher is an excellent doctor. He listens, is never in a hurry, and is very compassionate and empathetic. I am so glad I found this practice.
Health exam was professionally done in a timely fashion. All questions and concerns were responded to. No complaints
Dr. Ehinger is the absolute best. I've been with him for the better part of 14 years and he's caring, conscientious care has kept me with him, even when he was not in my insurance pool. Yes, he's that good!
In on time, Dr addressed any concerns thoroughly. All good
It was very good and the staff was very kind and helpful
in Greensboro, NC |
Neither sympathetic or thorough. My appointment was a waist of time.
Exceptional experience. Very caring and professional.
Dr E always takes time to answer questions. Is always a positive experience for my visits.
My experience was excellent. I have been a patient of Dr. Ehinger for 9 years and have been very pleased with his care. He has always been caring and has always diagnosed my symptoms and given me excellent care.
First visit, wellness exam and medications. I'm gonna like it here.
I came in due to a bad cough which started on the previous Sunday. The nurse and doctor were both kind and helpful in determining what the cause might be and what treatment would be helpful.
All expectations met.
Always entertaining and professional
Dr. Ehinger, as always, was informative and helpful during my wellness exam. He also assisted me in moving my allergy treatments to a more convenient practice and made sure my prescriptions were being filled correctly. I would recommend Dr. Ehinger to anyone looking for a GP doctor.
It was great, The Staff was great.The Dr was great
Called to update Dr. Ehinger on my condition due to accident. Call was returned promptly and he arranged for me to get further testing. Very efficient.
My experience with Dr. Ehinger is always very pleasant and informing. I appreciate the fact he actually listens to me whenever I have concerns.
Doctor Ehinger was very professional and friendly and explained everything.
I think the star system covers all I want to say about my visit.
greensboro, nc |
Fantastic doc with exactly the right attitude. Couldn't recommend more highly.
Good
It was a good visit
Very satisfied
My visits are always good............
Pleasant follow up visit. Friendly staff and of course the best doctor!
Everything was fine. Good people.
Was well pleased with service
I found the doctor to be friendly, knowledgeable, and empathetic. I was very pleased.
Very good! Doc takes plenty of time for exam and discussion about any issues.
Very good experience. No issues.
Sinus infection, head cold, cough
Everyone was thoroughly professional and pleasant. I was promptly processed through the entire appointment. No issues whatsoever
All as it has been is very good. Christmas Eve I was in the hospital all day with a Kidney Stone.
Positive experience from Entry to Treatment. Dr. Ehinger and his staff have always been courteous and professional.
As always, my visit with Dr. Ehinger was great. The entire staff at this facility are congenial, always helpful, very pleasant and friendly. I would not change medical facilities.
It is so easy to check in. Friendly faces
First visit to the practice. The experience was great.
As always, an excellent experience.
I had 6 month blood work completed and Dr.Ehinger completed a 6 month checkup. Dr. Ehinger is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients and I am grateful he is my doctor.
Positive
Excellent every time. Trust Dr. Ehinger with all my medical needs. Always takes his time and never rushes.
in Greensboro, NC |
Quite rude when I told him of some conditions I had been experiencing on an off for about two years but hadn't had treated because of difficulty with getting to an Dr. office. He was pretty short with me and basically implied I was stupid with verbal tone and body language and he laughed at one of my questions in a very belittling manner. Didn't offer much in terms explanation or his thoughts on what was going on, just stated not to worry about it. Hopefully the second visit will be better.
Very pleased.
Dr. Ehinger did a wonderful job listening to my symptoms and diagnosing what we needed to do next.
This was my six months blood pressure follow-up. I am on medication.
6-month checkup. Had blood drawn, vitals taken, visit with Dr. Ehinger for about 10 minutes.
in Greensboro, NC |
My husband is disabled (19 years) & spends most of his time alone. Still, he's looking for solutions. It was clear at his last appt. that he needed to cover more problems than the Dr. wanted to deal with but there was no offer of paying for a double appt. or for rescheduling. Rather, Dr. Ehinger threw a fit and walked out on us. He even neglected to order the tests that he had already said he would give. Patients deserve respect and compassion, even when the Dr. is irritated.
Excellent experience, relaxing as in given ample time to ask any questions, informative, and highly professional.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Ehinger, MD?
Are you Dr. Ehinger?