Dr. Robert Eastlack, MD

Dr. Robert Eastlack, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 44 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Eastlack specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in La Jolla, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Eastlack? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Eastlack's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Eastlack's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eastlack

Dr. Eastlack accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eastlack has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Eastlack
Dr. Eastlack's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in San Diego, CA |
Dr Eastlack is very knowledgeable, very pleasant person. However his staff wasn't. I visited him with serious buttock pain, sciatica. X-ray/MRI indicated L2L3 moderate disk disorder w/ desiccated disk, and L5S1 antherolisthesis, L5 pars interarticularis. I paid a lot b/c my insurance didn't cover the visit, yet he wasn't helpful. He suggested to keep up with sport and wait until I'm crippled to do something about, such as surgery. I was already crippled so I was perplexed with his message.
in Poway, CA |
Dr. Eastlack may be very talented at helping patients, however his office staff forces me to not give anything more than 2 stars. They don't return phone calls, they are unprofessional on the phone. My surgery was scheduled in the morning and then when I showed up, I was informed that it had been moved back to 3pm. No phone call from his office letting me know. Sadly, I won't recommend him to my friends.
in San Diego, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Eastlack for spinal fusion surgery by my spine specialist. Dr. Eastlack was wonderful - he listened to my concerns and addressed each of them. He explained the procedure he believed was appropriate and also explained the risks. My only issue was with how long it took for the office folks to deal with the insurance process. Only when the surgery became urgent did the paperwork finally get resolved. Otherwise, the surgery was great and I'd highly recommend Dr. Eastlack!
in Poway, CA |
Dr Eastlack made a significant change in my worn out back. I am now pain free after 15 years of progressive discomfort. He is a candid and caring physician. he is all business and when It comes down to major back surgery nothing else would be acceptable. He was responsive to all my questions and his confidence in his trainning & experience made my decision to proceed with the operation simple. Could not be more pleased with the outcome!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Eastlack, MD?
Are you Dr. Eastlack?

Compare Dr. Eastlack

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.