Dr. Robert Dupree, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Dupree

North Florida OB/GYN

101 Whitehall Dr Ste 108 Saint Augustine, FL 32086

Dr. Robert Dupree, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Saint Augustine, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina in 1982 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Dupree's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dupree

Dr. Dupree?
Dr. Dupree's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Dupree, MD
Saw Dr. Dupree for the first time today, and I can't say enough about how much I liked him. Very nice, great 'bedside' manner, great sense of humor, very thorough, made me very comfortable to open up to him about sensitive issues. Knowledgeable, great staff, barely any waiting time, very professional. I can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Dupree, MD?
The first time I went to Dr. Dupree as a new patient, he took a great deal of time going over my family history and my personal history before we even talked abut the exam. I had my exam and before I even left the office he had scheduled a sonogram since he found something he didn't like in my physical exam for two days later. He was present at the sonogram and talked me through it and explained to me why he was going to refer me for a CT scan. He also took a test for cancer markers and other blood work. Less than 24 hours later I had the results of my blood tests. While this is only my second week with the doctor, I am thoroughly impressed with my experience so far. I trust him and feel like he understands the importance of my potential issues and is doing everything he can to get me to an answer or treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Dupree, MD?
My neighbors recommended Dr. Dupree to me. The first visit starts with a comprehensive discussion before he does the actual exam, and there is always time to have your questions thoroughly answered. He is gentle and thorough and I feel like my needs are always met. I would (and have) recommend him with no reservations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Dupree, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dupree?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

St Joseph's Med Center
1982
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina

Dr. Dupree accepts

Dr. Dupree accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Dupree's experience treating your condition or procedure