Dr. Robert Droder, MD
Dr. Robert Droder, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Tyler, TX and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Droder has extensive experience in Lymphatic System Disorders, Blood Disorders, and Blood Cancers. He graduated from HAHNEMANN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler and UT Health Athens. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Hematology Specialists in your area
Dr. Droder is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler Tyler, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Droder
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Droder treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Droder treats other conditions, please contact the office at (903) 592-6152.
Lymphatic System Disorders
Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Droder is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Droder is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Blood cancer specialists diagnose and treat cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma that affect the blood cells, bone marrow, or lymphatic system.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Droder is experienced in the area of Blood Cancers. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Droder's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Droder's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
- Bleeding Disorders
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Burkitt's Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Vitamin K Deficiency
- von Willebrand Disease
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Droder accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Droder accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Choice
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- MultiPlan PPO