Dr. Robert Dimeglio, MD

Dr. Robert Dimeglio, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Robert Dimeglio, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

35 Collier Rd NW Ste M245

Atlanta, GA 30309

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Dimeglio

See how frequently Dr. Dimeglio performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bladder Infection
Bladder Diseases
Urinary Disorders

Dr. Dimeglio's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Lithotripsy
  • Orchiectomy
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Barnes Hosp-Wash U Sch Med

Dr. Dimeglio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dimeglio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dimeglio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dimeglio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dimeglio to family and friends
Dr. Dimeglio's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimeglio for many years now. Twice now, he has found and removed cancerous material from my body. I have complete confidence in Dr. Dimeglio.
Atlanta, GA |
Very professional from the receptionist to the doctor. Dr. Dimeglio is friendly and direct with all communication.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Whereas going to the Dr. is a visit with depredation for almost everyone, I can say without hesitation visiting Dr. Dimeglio for me is like visiting an old friend. He has my complete confidence and he speaks with me at "street" level understanding. This habit of him inspires confidence and trust in his ability. I am completely at ease recommending him to everyone looking for a patient care focused Urologist!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Robert DiMeglio is an exceptional urologist and a fine, caring individual. He has provided me with expert surgery and thorough follow-up visits through the years. Dr. Dimeglio and his entire professional support are unbeatable! ECT
in Roswell Ga |
Dr Dimeglio is fabulous... Very friendly, very knowledgeable and always has time to listen to all the issues. Granted, the prostate exam is not what I'm looking forward, but dr. Dimeglio makes it less embarrassing, and his advice is always very professional.
in Sandy Springs, Ga. |
Dr. DiMeglio is truly the best! A good doctor and a nice guy with a great bedside manner. He has a good sense of humor as well. I have been a patient for five years and will continue to be. Jim Dickey.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. DiMeglio is a very caring and erudite physician and human being. He has been treating me for almost two years for bladder cancer and I have been very appreciative of his attention to detail in my follow up after surgery. I recommend him highly. Regards, Dr. Soteres
Atlanta, GA |
I have been a patient for the past 8 years and have been most impressed with his knowledge, skills, professionalism, and bedside manner. He is by far one of my favorite physicians.
in East Cobb |
Great Doctor and practice. Always on time and in most cases early. Takes the time to answer your questions.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Di Meglio and all of his office staff have been great throughout my treatment. Always helpful, explaining things in every day language, keeping appointments promptly and communicating well along the way.
Decatur, GA |
I've been seeing Rob DiMeglio for years and give him the strongest recommendation.
in Tucker, GA |
Very nice & understanding doctor...good bedside manner. Listens well to your concerns and tries his best to diagnosis them to your satisfaction.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Dimeglio is a great balance of straight forwardness, up to date knowledge and being a caring person. He and his staff go out of their way to get you in and out as smoothly as possible. Dr. Dimeglio listens, asks questions and generally cares about my well being. I have multiple health issues and having Dr. Dimeglio as one of my health providers eases my concerns.
in Highlands, NC |
I was referred to Dr. Dimeglio when my previous urologist retired and I found his office to be very accommodating. Once in the office the receptionist and staff were especially nice and welcomed me into the practice. Dr. Dimeglio was extremely thorough in his initial exam, reviewed all my charts from my previous urologist, agreed with the previous diagnosis and is continuing with the same protocol of treatment. He is extremely personable and in discussion we found common interests of discussion.
in Fayetteville, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimeglio since 1999. In that time, he has cared for me like no other doctor. I don't like visiting the doctors but he puts me at ease, listens to me and together we make decisions on my healthcare. Best doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. DiMeglio is a fine doctor. He is caring, attentive and offers the best possible treatment options. He stays busy and you know he has a full schedule, but you don't feel rushed with him. He will take the time to listen to your bothers and concerns. He focuses on you and not on your paperwork, which is a rare find in doctors today. He is a superior alternative to J Maxwell White who is an OK doctor, but a very poor communicator & lacks proper bedside manner, focusing on your paperwork not you.
in Peachtree City, GA |
In discussion about a possible procedure, Dr. Dimeglio was thorough and patient. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable about the outcome.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Very professional in every way. Easy to talk to and answered my questions. Excellent communication skills. He reviewed lab test results and I received PSA results the next day. I highly recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
Staff and doctor are very thorough and very efficient.
in Atlanta, GA |
This my 1st visit and everything was great! I knew he was the doctor I wanted to perform my procedure when we first spoke. Very Informative, procedure next week & I m sooooo ready! The staff was awesome also.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Dimeglio accepted me as a patient on a "just in time" basis two years ago, scheduled emergency prostate surgery for me the next day, had me up and moving in record time, and I'm in excellent health today.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
First visit. Waiting room took 10 minutes till I was face to face with Dr Dimeglio. Thoroughly knowledgeable with my situation and treatment. Warm and approachable. Also reassuring. Top notch office people.
in Smyrna, GA |
Very professional in every way. Superior knowlege of medicine in general and urology in particular. Excellent "bed side manner" and capable surgeon.
in Atlanta, GA |
This was my 1st visit with Dr. DiMeglio. I was very impressed with him and his staff. We got off to a very good start...the wait time in the waiting room was only a few minutes and the wait time in the examining room was only a minute or two. What really impressed me was that he began the exam in his personal office (sitting on a real chair at an actual desk). He wanted to first get to know me and my medical history before going into the exam room. Wouldn't it be great if every doctor did this?
in Newnan, GA |
Fantastic Doctor!!! Great bed side manner. Very good communicator, great office staff!!
in Newnan, GA |
Dr. DiMeglio not only takes time to explain what the diagnosis is, but explains how it needs to be treated which is comforting to know. He has a great bedside manner and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has.
in Mableton, GA |
I have been using Dr. Di Meglio for several years. He has always been professiona, polite and respectful. He always has the time to listen to my comments. He always tells me what he is doing and how things are with my health and test results.
in Atlanta, GA |
Explained everything in what to expect from medication. Friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been seeing the good doctor for over 10 years, managing my prostate cancer. Affable, but highly competent and skilled, I have complete confidence in him.
in Greensboro, GA. |
Dr. Dimeglio was recommended to me by my cardiologist over a year ago. He has been very, thorough, professional and caring during each visit. I would highly recommend him as a qualified professional, providing straightforward advice and recommendation on treatment and services. Furthermore, he truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients and takes the time required to understand his patients needs.
in Atlanta, ga |
Super nice and caring.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was referred to Dr. DiMeglio by my internist and I have been seeing him for a few years now. He has a positive manner, gives clear explanations, doesn't try to sell you the latest whatever, and never rushes out the door. Friendly and easy talk to.
in Atlanta, GA |
This practice is extremely well run. The staff are friendly and efficient. Dr. Dimeglio is always friendly and welcoming. He's able to quickly zero in on issues and is always willing to listen. I wish all of my doctors and caregivers were this easy to access and enjoyable to work with.
in Atlanta |
Very attentive. Felt like he was concerned about me.
in Atlanta. GA |
Thorough discussion of issues and treatment.
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr.Dimeglio was very professional and was concerned about my condition
in Atlanta, GA |
Very personable and professional. Took plenty of time to learn about my symptoms and discuss possible diagnoses and treatments; never felt like Dr. Dimeglio was in a rush or hurried. Compared to other practices I have used, this office stands above all of them. Great experience.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Dimeglio has been attentive and easy to communicate with. It is a pleasure to see him (as long as he doesn't have bad news) when appointments are scheduled. Dr. Dimeglio was referred to me by my Primary Care Manager (PCM), who is Dr. Cody McClatchey.
New York, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Dimeglio. His surgical skills, knowledge and compassion are encouraging and refreshing in today's world of medical care. Under his care, I have gained relief and comfort. I am most thankful for my Internest's referral.
in Columbia, SC |
He evaluated my condition, performed a biopsy and confirmed I did not have prostrate cancer.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Dimeglio, MD?
Are you Dr. Dimeglio?