Dr. Robert V. Dimeglio, MD

Dr. Robert V. Dimeglio, MD

Urology | Male | 51 years old

Dr. Dimeglio specializes in Urology and practices in Atlanta, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dimeglio? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dimeglio's Experience

See how Dr. Dimeglio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dimeglio

Dr. Dimeglio accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dimeglio has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Dimeglio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dimeglio to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Dimeglio
Dr. Dimeglio's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (42)
in Fayetteville, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimeglio since 1999. In that time, he has cared for me like no other doctor. I don't like visiting the doctors but he puts me at ease, listens to me and together we make decisions on my healthcare. Best doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. DiMeglio is a fine doctor. He is caring, attentive and offers the best possible treatment options. He stays busy and you know he has a full schedule, but you don't feel rushed with him. He will take the time to listen to your bothers and concerns. He focuses on you and not on your paperwork, which is a rare find in doctors today. He is a superior alternative to J Maxwell White who is an OK doctor, but a very poor communicator & lacks proper bedside manner, focusing on your paperwork not you.
in Peachtree City, GA |
In discussion about a possible procedure, Dr. Dimeglio was thorough and patient. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable about the outcome.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Very professional in every way. Easy to talk to and answered my questions. Excellent communication skills. He reviewed lab test results and I received PSA results the next day. I highly recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
Staff and doctor are very thorough and very efficient.
in Atlanta, GA |
This my 1st visit and everything was great! I knew he was the doctor I wanted to perform my procedure when we first spoke. Very Informative, procedure next week & I m sooooo ready! The staff was awesome also.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Dimeglio accepted me as a patient on a "just in time" basis two years ago, scheduled emergency prostate surgery for me the next day, had me up and moving in record time, and I'm in excellent health today.
in Decatur, GA |
Always is committed to providing me the medical care I need.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
First visit. Waiting room took 10 minutes till I was face to face with Dr Dimeglio. Thoroughly knowledgeable with my situation and treatment. Warm and approachable. Also reassuring. Top notch office people.
in Smyrna, GA |
Very professional in every way. Superior knowlege of medicine in general and urology in particular. Excellent "bed side manner" and capable surgeon.
in Atlanta, GA |
This was my 1st visit with Dr. DiMeglio. I was very impressed with him and his staff. We got off to a very good start...the wait time in the waiting room was only a few minutes and the wait time in the examining room was only a minute or two. What really impressed me was that he began the exam in his personal office (sitting on a real chair at an actual desk). He wanted to first get to know me and my medical history before going into the exam room. Wouldn't it be great if every doctor did this?
in Newnan, GA |
Fantastic Doctor!!! Great bed side manner. Very good communicator, great office staff!!
in Newnan, GA |
Dr. DiMeglio not only takes time to explain what the diagnosis is, but explains how it needs to be treated which is comforting to know. He has a great bedside manner and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has.
in Mableton, GA |
I have been using Dr. Di Meglio for several years. He has always been professiona, polite and respectful. He always has the time to listen to my comments. He always tells me what he is doing and how things are with my health and test results.
in Atlanta, GA |
Explained everything in what to expect from medication. Friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been seeing the good doctor for over 10 years, managing my prostate cancer. Affable, but highly competent and skilled, I have complete confidence in him.
in Greensboro, GA. |
Dr. Dimeglio was recommended to me by my cardiologist over a year ago. He has been very, thorough, professional and caring during each visit. I would highly recommend him as a qualified professional, providing straightforward advice and recommendation on treatment and services. Furthermore, he truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients and takes the time required to understand his patients needs.
in Atlanta, ga |
Super nice and caring.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was referred to Dr. DiMeglio by my internist and I have been seeing him for a few years now. He has a positive manner, gives clear explanations, doesn't try to sell you the latest whatever, and never rushes out the door. Friendly and easy talk to.
in Atlanta, GA |
This practice is extremely well run. The staff are friendly and efficient. Dr. Dimeglio is always friendly and welcoming. He's able to quickly zero in on issues and is always willing to listen. I wish all of my doctors and caregivers were this easy to access and enjoyable to work with.
in Atlanta |
Very attentive. Felt like he was concerned about me.
in Atlanta. GA |
Thorough discussion of issues and treatment.
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr.Dimeglio was very professional and was concerned about my condition
in Atlanta, GA |
Very personable and professional. Took plenty of time to learn about my symptoms and discuss possible diagnoses and treatments; never felt like Dr. Dimeglio was in a rush or hurried. Compared to other practices I have used, this office stands above all of them. Great experience.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Dimeglio has been attentive and easy to communicate with. It is a pleasure to see him (as long as he doesn't have bad news) when appointments are scheduled. Dr. Dimeglio was referred to me by my Primary Care Manager (PCM), who is Dr. Cody McClatchey.
New York, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Dimeglio. His surgical skills, knowledge and compassion are encouraging and refreshing in today's world of medical care. Under his care, I have gained relief and comfort. I am most thankful for my Internest's referral.
in Columbia, SC |
He evaluated my condition, performed a biopsy and confirmed I did not have prostrate cancer.
Have you seen Dr. Robert V. Dimeglio, MD?
Are you Dr. Dimeglio?

Compare Dr. Dimeglio

Dr. Dimeglio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Dimeglio has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dimeglio's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Atony
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1991

Barnes Hosp-Wash U Sch Med

Dr. Dimeglio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dimeglio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Orchiectomy
  • Prostate Removal
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)