Dr. Robert Deitch, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 66

Dr. Robert Deitch, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Schaumburg, IL and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Deitch has more experience with Sleep Apnea and Otologic Conditions & Procedures than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Rush Medical College medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with medical facilities AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village and AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Deitch to book an appointment.

Illinois Sinus Center Ent. Associates Sc

1375 E Woodfield Rd Ste 120 Schaumburg, IL 60173

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Deitch with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Dr. Deitch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Deitch

4.0

Dr. Deitch?
  • Explained conditions well (51)
  • Listened & answered questions (51)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (49)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (14)
  • Appointment was rushed (13)
  • Long wait times (12)
Dr. Deitch is an excellent physician. He communicated with me well and was wonderful on post surgery follow up. I felt very informed the whole time and recommended my sister utilize his services as well.
Brian Ashe – Feb 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
My experience with Dr. Deitch and his entire staff was nothing but positive. Dr. Deitch listens, explains and invites any and all questions you may have. After surgery, he made several follow up calls to make sure all was well and did I have any more questions. As part of my treatment a MRI was scheduled at the hospital. The MRI was at 9:30 on a Friday and Doctor’s office called with results 3:00 the same day knowing how important it is to inform the patient ASAP. Professional, friendly and helpful staff.
Nancy P – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
I've recently received a successful immunotherapy as well as a sinuplasty procedure from Dr. Deitch. The procedure was very smooth and recovery time was relatively expedient. Afterward, the difference has been like night vs. day. My previous extreme congestion, the post-nasal drip and frequent coughing (for years) are all gone now and my sense of smell has been given new life. I would highly recommend Dr. Deitch and his staff to anyone w/ similar ailments. Their proficiency, professionalism and care for each patient is evident in each visit. Their facility is also clean, bright and uplifting.
(Tom B. Hoffman Estates, IL) – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Dr. Deitch was great! He fixed my deviated septum and a handful of other issues I had going on with my sinuses. I feel so much better than I did and he explained everything so I could understand what was going to happen and what to expect. I would highly recommend him and his staff!!
  • Long wait times
Amanda N – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Dr. Deitch is simply one of the best doctors out there. I have been super impressed with his caring nature, the way he takes the time to explain things and answer questions, his follow up when you have something done and his overall demeanor. Wonderful doctor.
Sue K – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Dr. Deitch was always pleasant, very helpful and said exactly what was going to happen. The appointments were not rushed, and he listened and answered questions calmly. Moreover, I was taken in for the appointment within ten minutes of arriving, because the practice was so well organized. The doctor personally called me immediately after my surgery, and when I had difficulty with bleeding two months out, the medical technician was extremely helpful and calming on a phone call.
Barbara – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Recently, I visited with Dr. Deitch regarding sinus and allergies. Dr. Deitch was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He took time with me to diagnose my situation, provide a detailed explanation for my condition, made recommendations to resolve, and asked me for questions. He takes his time with you and I strongly recommend his professional services. Sharon P., Barrington, IL.
Sharon P., Barrington, IL – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
I recently underwent sinus surgery with Dr. Deitch and the experience was excellent. My breathing significantly improved and I am able to sleep much better. The procedure was well explained and the results, including recovery time, were better than expected. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly and even provided COVID-19 testing prior to the procedure. Based on my experience I would definitely recommend Dr. Deitch.
Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Friendly and personable. I had sinus surgery and everything went as described by Dr. Deitch and his staff. Overall it was a pleasant experience. The only complaint would be the appointment times seem relative. I am a punctual person which is where they could use some improvement. Just being honest.
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
He was very understanding and explained everything in great detail regarding my surgery. I would highly recommend him. I came to him for my issues after he had taken care of both of my daughters ear infections and tonsils.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Dr. Deitch was very thorough in his explanation and very eager to answer any and all of my questions prior to my thyroidectomy. I appreciated his thorough manner and concern for me as a patient. His staff was friendly as well and happy to answer questions.
Angela – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Excellent total care process, including surgery.
Bob DeBiase – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
I did not like this doctor. He was condescending and he rushed through the appointment. He was not thorough in the exam and made me feel stupid for being proactive and following up on a condition that another doctor had previously identified. He seemed like he was in a rush to go eat lunch or something. His staff was nice though.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
I had been referred to a different ENT based in Arlington Heights, he said my sinuses were going to be tricky. I came to Dr. Deitch, and he has changed my life. I have gone through septum reconstruction, sinoplasty, multiple major infections, and allergy treatments with Dr. Deitch. His knowledge and treatments are outstanding. I ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Dietch to anyone with a concern about their sinuses or allergies. My only regret is that I did not know about him sooner.
Pete in Huntley, IL – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
My son was born with cleft lip and palate, subsequently suffering from chronic ear infections and hearing loss. He has been extremely thorough in addressing my son's needs. I have also begun seeing Dr. Deitch due to severe sinus problems caused by allergies. He has offered several treatment options, is receptive to questions, and is available to address concerns at any time.
Donna W in Schaumburg, IL – Sep 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Dr. Deitch has been my ENT Doctor/Surgeon for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients' health and well being. I am very happy that he is my Doctor and hope he remains in practice for many years to come.
Ann Rozinsky in Bensenville, IL – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
dr deitch took care of an infected salivary gland issue . he also cured a sleep apnea problem. i highly recommend him for any and all ent issues. the office was incredibly helpful.
andrew in Chicago, IL – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
I would highly recommend this office, especially Dr. Deitch. He was honest, explained what he was looking for, and was extremely thorough! He made me feel so comfortable, despite how nervous I was about my symptoms. I never felt rushed (like so many doctors do). He even continually asked what additional questions I had to make all my needs were met. The entire office was so friendly too!!
Schaumburg, IL – Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Dr. Deitch and his staff were friendly, competent, thorough and knowledgeable. Dr. Deitch explained in detail my test results and offered several treatment options. I was very pleased with the experience and would recommend him without reservation.
Stephen Welch in woodstock, il – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?
Dr Dietch did my surgery and did an amazing job, he really cares about his patients
April Benkiel in Streamwood, IL – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deitch?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

1986
Ill EE Infirm
1982
University of Illinois
1981
Rush Medical College

Does Dr. Robert Deitch, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Deitch accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Robert Deitch, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Deitch frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Otologic Conditions & Procedures. See all practice areas where Dr. Deitch specializes.

Where is Dr. Robert Deitch, MD's office located?

Dr. Deitch's office is located at 1375 E Woodfield Rd Ste 120, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Robert Deitch, MD speak?

Dr. Deitch speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Robert Deitch, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Deitch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Robert Deitch, MD?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Frequently Treated by Dr. Deitch

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Deitch treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Deitch treats other conditions, please contact the office at (847) 882-5888.

Sleep Apnea

Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other Sleep Apnea specialists.

Dr. Deitch is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Normal
High
Very High

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Dr. Deitch is experienced in the area of Otologic Conditions & Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

• Acute Laryngitis
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Otitis Media
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Rhinoseptoplasty
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

Dr. Deitch accepts

Dr. Deitch accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Illinois Sinus Center Ent. Associates Sc1375 E Woodfield Rd Ste 120 Schaumburg, IL 60173