Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert D'Agostini Jr, MD
Dr. Robert D'Agostini Jr, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bedminster, NJ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. D'Agostini Jr is affiliated with Surgical Institute of Reading and Morristown Medical Center.

Tri-County Orthopedics

1590 US Highway 206

Bedminster, NJ 07921

Dr. Robert D'Agostini Jr, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. D'Agostini Jr

Dr. D'Agostini Jr's Experience

Dr. D'Agostini Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine

• Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
  • Excision of Tibia or Fibula
  • Foot and Ankle DislocationTreatment, Open
  • Synovial Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• John Hopkins University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Umdnj--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Monmouth Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

• Selected Chief Administrative Resident, Georgetown University, Orthopaedic Residency, July 1984-
  • Vice Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics, Morristown Medical Center Atlantic Health System, 2000-2001

Dr. D'Agostini Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. D'Agostini Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. D'Agostini Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. D'Agostini Jr to family and friends
3.3
Dr. D'Agostini Jr's Performance
    GOOD
Hillsborough, NJ |
I can't give him any stars due to his poor attitude and demeanor. However, I can't complete my survey unless I give him one mercy star. He is rude, arrogant, and throws other employees in his practice under the bus.
Union, NJ |
Dagastino is probably the rudest person I've ever met in my life. I cannot believe he has a career in healthcare. This man is redefining dismissive and condescending. A blowhard know-it-all with whom I would never waste another moment of my time. I think his bloated sense of self-esteem makes him think he is a straight shooter, but in actuality he is ill mannered and rude.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. D Agostini jr is excellent doctor he performed my hip replacement years ago and I'm without pain for 10 years and I'm still playing golf it's all because of Dr. D Agostini
in Morristown, nj |
Awful human makes u wait hour after ur appointment and he's clueless.
Bedminster, NJ |
There is at least a 1 hour wait AFTER your appointment time to see Dr. D'agostini, and he is not nice. So probably go with someone else.
in Princeton, NJ |
On 5/15/16, Dr D'Agostino, met with my Mom (85 yrs) suffering hip pain, yet to be diagnosed. After denigrating his own staff as idiots he offered my mother no surgical pain relief but would still be the cutter or just narc the rest of her life Walked out on her when she asked about a 2nd opinion. I guess Medicare patients are not his bankroll, Shame on this doctor. No 2nd visit to this practice.(Numerous direct calls to the practice as to his arrogance and uncaring demeanor).Bad business
in Succasunna, NJ |
I saw 3 orthopedic surgeons for evaluation for my hip given to me by a friend in the medical field. He said they are all good, use who you are most comfortable with. Dr. D'gostini was the last Dr. I saw. He was the only Dr. to inform me that some Dr.s in Europe think there may be a chance of titanium rubbing off into the blood stream if using titanium on titanium. Dr. D was upfront, pulled no punches. Bedside manner, who cares, he knows his stuff and is respected by all. 2 hips later thank you
in Hopatcong, NJ |
Due to the holidays I had to wait 9 weeks for surgery. At my last visit prior to surgery I was told by Dr. D'Agostini to do at least 300 prone leg lifts daily. I didn't understand why but did them faithfully. After the knee replacement I was able to walk the same day with a stable knee. I feel the exercise recommendation was a big part of getting me moving quickly and relatively pain free. I am now 2 weeks post surgery and very happy with my progress.
in Bernardsville, NJ |
AWFUL bedside manor! Unreal!
in West Caldwell, NJ |
In August of 2015 I met with DR. D' Agostini regarding tears in my right forearm and bicep. After an extensive examination of my condition the doctor recommended physical therapy. He strongly ruled out surgery considering my age and the duration of the rehab. He did prescribe physical therapy which I did for the prescribed time and an additional set of prescribed sessions. To date the condition has corrected and I am completely satisfied with his diagnosis and treatment prescription.
in Morris Plains |
At first meeting him you are a little startled by his abrupt demeanor. However, he is extremely knowledgeable and caring for his patients. I was having some complications and he came in on a Saturday (hid day off) just to make sure I was ok. He also gives his cell phone number for patients to use in case of an emergency. He wants the best for his patients and he will advocate and challenge to help yourself!
Have you seen Dr. Robert D'Agostini Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. D'Agostini Jr?

Visit Dr. D'Agostini Jr

Dr. D'Agostini Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. D'Agostini Jr has admitting privileges