Dr. Robert Corbett Jr, MD

Dr. Robert Corbett Jr, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Robert Corbett Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spokane, WA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Corbett Jr is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital.

Corbett Family Medicine

9631 N Nevada St Ste 205

Spokane, WA 99218

Learn about Dr. Corbett Jr

Dr. Corbett Jr's Experience

Dr. Corbett Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Valley Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Valley Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Corbett Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Corbett Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corbett Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Corbett Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corbett Jr to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Corbett Jr's Performance
Spokane, WA |
I have been seeing Dr Corbett for about 10 years. He is very personable and spends significant time with me. He is conservative in ordering tests and refers off when he feels necessary. Dr Corbett and his staff are fantastic and everyone that I have referred to him feel the same way.
in Mead |
Dr. Corbett has a very down to earth personality. If you want a doctor that's going to talk "real" with you without all the medical terminology mumbo jumbo this is your guy. Greatest bedside manner I've ever seen in a Dr. !! I will never go anywhere else. I recommend him to all.
Spokane, WA |
He was very thorough with me and all the issues I was worried about. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Corbett has been treating my family and I for over 10 years and we love him. He is extremely personal and I can tell he really cares. His office staff is great. They are always courteous and kind. I would not trust my family with anyone else.
Spokane, WA |
My family has been going to Dr. Corbett for 15 years, ever since my son was 4 months old. We absolutely love him. He is extremely knowledgeable about everything, and explains things in a way that leave no questions. He's always gotten us in fast in emergency situations, and remembers everything going on with us. Recently my husband hurt his back on a Sunday, and we were able to get him on the phone so he could help us. ON A SUNDAY! We just love him! And his staff is top notch!
in Seattle, WA |
Their 3rd party billing service is terrible, highly incompetent. I would avoid this practice if possible. Worst billing experience that went on for 2+ years with no real resolution. AVOID THIS PRACTICE. Doctor barely spends time with patients. Definitely not a great listener.
in Seattle, WA |
STAY AWAY!!! Absolute worst doctor?s office experience. They hire out billing to a 3rd party and they have absolutely no idea what they're doing. STAY AWAY! They try to confuse you so they can charge you more and they won't return phone calls. DON'T FALL FOR IT!! So many other competent doctor offices in Spokane.
I've been seeing Dr. Corbett ever since I was a kid! He's always knowledgeable about your situation and will refer you to the best specialists if your condition is beyond what he can treat. He even remembers you and gets to know you personally!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Corbett is great doctor and a great man. Literally a life saver. I'm grateful to him for the years of help and encouragement. The gals that work for him are fantastic, too.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Corbett and his staff are absolutely fantastic. I switched to him because my old physician's office once bought by a large hospital became huge and impersonal. Dr. Corbett is personable and really cares about you.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Corbett Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Corbett Jr?