Dr. Robert Corba, DO

Dr. Robert Corba, DO

Pain Medicine  |
Male
41 reviews

Dr. Robert Corba, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Allentown, PA. He has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Corba is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg....See Less

OAA Orthopaedic Specialists

250 Cetronia Rd Ste 200

Allentown, PA 18104

• CoreSource
  • Geisinger Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Corba

My goal is to return patients to their prior level of functionality through treatment that is integrated as well as minimally invasive. I believe in a multifaceted approach of conservative care with the patient's best interests in mind.

Dr. Corba's Experience

Dr. Corba's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University of Scranton
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

• Outstanding Teaching Award, 1999
  • Family Practice Intern of the Year, 1994
  • Tarrow Award winner 1997, 1998, awarded for outstanding research as a resident, 1997,1998

Dr. Corba has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Corba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Corba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corba to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Corba's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Allentown, PA |
Dr Corba is an excellent physician, he has a great bedside manner and answers all of my questions.
in Philadelphia, PA |
When no one else helped Dr. Corba did, I am eternally grateful for his expertise and compassionate care. He is so down to earth, actually listens and takes his time to explain all your questions & concerns, You never feel rushed!! Thank you Dr. Corba all Doctors should be like you. and truly care about your patients!!!
in Emmaus, Pa |
Dr Corba was recommended by a friend who is a nurse. My mother was in and out of the hospital since Dec. he has been the first doctor who truly listened and explained to our family what could be done to improve her quality of life with having multiple compression fractures. We are grateful to have someone like him in our community. . Recommend him highly.
in Schnecksville PA |
I began seeing Dr Corba after an auto accident and after seeing several other doctors in the area who were unable, too busy and/or just wanted to write me a script for pain meds and send me on my way. Dr Corba took the time to listen, care, explain and find a plan so I could get back to my active life with less pain. Even going the extra mile taking time to explain tests another doctor ordered but failed to explain - if you're in pain and want help getting back to your life - he's the guy!
in Allentown, PA |
My first time to see a pain specialist, and after thoroughly going through my history, showing me my MRI , Dr. Corba and I decided on which plan of treatment would work best for me. Before leaving the room he asked if I had any further questions or concerns. I can not say enough about his professionalism, yet comforting way of putting you at ease. I was recommended to see him through a very good friend and I will definitely be passing along his name to anyone who needs a good pain specialist!
in Allentown, PA |
A six to eight week wait to get in, a bedside manner that leaves a lot to be desired and the arrogance of a pro-wrestler. Seek treatment elsewhere - he's not worth it! Years ago he was good but he has lost touch with reality in the last few years. Maybe it's the fact that OAA is losing ground in the market and he's an owner? No idea, but he's not what he used to be, which was professional!
in Allentown, PA |
Have seen Dr Corba several times and he is a great guy and has eased my pain level.
in Allentown, PA |
Dr Corba is an excellent medical professional and I have and will continue to recommend him to my affiliates. I have had a number of occasions to use his pain management facilities with excellent success . I have served for over 35 years on hospital trustee positions in the Philadelphia area and can recognize professional criteria and capabilities.
in Bethlehem, PA |
After more than a year of dealing with back pain, other specialists -- both locally and in Philadelphia -- and PT, I found Dr. Corba. His efforts and treatment bought me six (6) additional years before my back finally simply gave up and surgery became the only viable option. I will be forever grateful to him for his patience, understanding and help through a very painful and frustrating time for me.
in Allentown, PA |
How they allow this man to practice at OAA and continue to represent OAA is....INSANE! RUDE! Zero bedside manner, arrogant, and unprofessional. Asking a question is the same as asking him for a million dollars. He countless times acts as though ANY question is not only annoying but makes you feel like an idiot! If you question your own treatment he dismisses you and suggests getting another opinion. Do us all a favor Dr. Corba- either remember your supposed to be a Dr or RETIRE!
in Allentown PA |
I was impressed with how quickly he put me at ease. I would recommend him to my friends!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Corba, DO?
Are you Dr. Corba?