Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Colgrove Jr, MD
Dr. Robert Colgrove Jr, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Colgrove Jr is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

1900 the Exchange SE Ste 300

Atlanta, GA 30339

Learn about Dr. Colgrove Jr

Dr. Colgrove Jr's Experience

Dr. Colgrove Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Treatment
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Colgrove Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Colgrove Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colgrove Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Colgrove Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colgrove Jr to family and friends
Dr. Colgrove Jr's Performance
in Franklin, NC |
I got Ideal breast implants with Dr. Colgrove in December 2016 when I went from AA to about a C cup. I chose his office because Dr. Colgrove was recommended to me by someone who got her implants 10 years earlier and said she continued to be very satisfied with her implants and his surgical skills. The staff at his office were always very nice and helpful, and it was important to me that they were patient while I made decisions and weighed options on size and type of implant. Highly recommend!
in Las Vegas |
I had lipo in my thighs about ten years ago by Dr. Colgrove. I had minimal bruising, thighs are well proportioned and I am one hundred percent happy about the overall experience I had with Dr. Colgrove.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I LOVED my experience with Dr. Colgrove. I was very nervous going into this surgery but was very comfortable speaking and working with everyone there. It's a great place and I have recommended all of my friends to go and see him!
in Atlanta, GA |
I use Vinings Surgery Center's aesthetician services and am quite pleased. The service and treatments are top notch and they run great monthly specials ! I find it, by far, the best value and treatment for the pricing. Roseanne is superb !
in Atlanta, GA |
Friendly, patient & very knowledgable staff. I've been a patient for about 3 years for medical facials and peels. My esthetician, Roseanne, is the absolute best at what she does. I always feel so relaxed and comfortable while my procedures are been done. She takes her time to ensure I am aware of any issues with my skin and explains each product used. I would always recommend Roseanne and her magical medical facials to all my friends. The monthly treatments are essential to my skincare.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Colgrove and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and professional. They answered all of my questions and concerns. Dr Colgrove is easy to talk to and honest. Im very happy with my results, I highly recommend Dr Colgrove for BA, I dont know why I waited so long!! Im going back soon to see Roseanna. Roseanna is the esthetician on staff. I cant wait!!!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Colgrove Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Colgrove Jr?