Dr. Robert Cohen, MD

Dr. Robert Cohen, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dermatology Center Of Rockland 60 Dutch Hill Rd Ste 18, Orangeburg, NY 10962 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cohen specializes in Dermatology and practices in Orangeburg, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cohen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cohen's Experience

See how Dr. Cohen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Cohen
Dr. Cohen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in New York, NY |
I travel from NYC to Orangeburg NY just to see Dr. Cohen. His bedside manner and his willingness to sit and discuss your particular situation is both comforting and reassuring. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and has the ability to spot things that should not be there, regardless of how small they are. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Cohen.
in Astoria, NY |
Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for several years now. He has always been very attentive and thorough I have always felt that he truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!
in Parsippany, NJ |
Excellent very professional and caring.
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen over the years and have seen him many times for my eczema and various conditions and I have found him to be thorough caring and there when I needed him! Jon G
in New York, NY |
He is intelligent, a great listener, and very knowledgable.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen is a wonderful dermatologist. He was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. He has always treated me as a patient with the utmost professionalism, knowledge, and compassion during each and every visit.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen is a compassionate and extremely knowledgable physcian. He listens to my concerns and I never feel rushed. I have been his patient for many years and I would highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen was incredibly patient, knowledgeable, and skilled. I would recommend him for any dermatological needs!
in New York, NY |
Dr Cohen is an excellent Doctor. He is attentive, thorough, and I highly recommend him.
in Montvale, NJ |
Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor. I have been in his care for many years. I recommend him highly.
in New City, NY |
Dr Cohen took care of my issues in a comforting and professional manner.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Dr. Cohen is an amazingly kind and professional doctor. Very thorough. Very knowledgeable. Has helped with many of my family member's dermatology issues. Cannot recommend any higher. The staff is kind and welcoming. His nurse is amazing. If you are in need of a dermatologist --- Dr. Cohen is the best.
in New City, NY |
Dr Cohen is both personable and knowledgable. I feel very comfortable with him and with his treatment of my dermatological concerns.
Paramus, NJ |
Dr. Cohen was very knowledgeable regarding my issue. He took the time to answer all my questions and really made me feel heard. His diagnosis was correct and he even followed up himself with a phone call! Top notch medical care, which is hard to find today in the medical industry. I have Recommended Dr.cohen to all my friends and family.
Baldwin, NY |
Dr.Cohen was recommended to me by a coworker for a second opinion. He was extremely knowledgeable regarding my questions. He not only listened to all my question but took the time to answer all my questions. Very kind, considerate, professional and calming. His diagnosis was 100% correct.
in Montvale, NJ |
Dr. Cohen has been my dermatologist for many years. I trust him completely. I have recommended him to many relatives and friends, and they have been very impressed by his knowledge,compassion and care. Thank you, Dr. Cohen.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Prompt, professional. answered my questions
in New York, NY |
He was thoughtful and highly knowledgeable about my condition. I sent my family to see him after my experience and would recommend him to co-workers. My visit was efficient, direct and overall I felt I understood my condition better after the visit.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

Orangeburg, NY 10962

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Dermatology