Dermatology  |
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD
Dr. Robert Cohen, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Orangeburg, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

60 Dutch Hill Rd Ste 18

Orangeburg, NY 10962

Dr. Robert Cohen, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Cohen

See how frequently Dr. Cohen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Skin Discoloration

Dr. Cohen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Intertrigo
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Miami/Jackson Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Cohen's Performance
in New York City, NY |
Dr. Cohen was recommended to me by a friend because of his professionalism, knowledge and attentiveness. During my visit I found that and more. He listened intently, considered my overall health and sense of well-being, and made his diagnosis with compassion and clarity. I am closely following his treatment plan which has helped me and would definitely highly recommend Dr. Cohen to others.
in New York, NY |
I travel from NYC to Orangeburg NY just to see Dr. Cohen. His bedside manner and his willingness to sit and discuss your particular situation is both comforting and reassuring. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and has the ability to spot things that should not be there, regardless of how small they are. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Cohen.
in Astoria, NY |
Dr. Cohen has been my doctor for several years now. He has always been very attentive and thorough I have always felt that he truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!
in Parsippany, NJ |
Excellent very professional and caring.
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen over the years and have seen him many times for my eczema and various conditions and I have found him to be thorough caring and there when I needed him! Jon G
in New York, NY |
He is intelligent, a great listener, and very knowledgable.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen is a wonderful dermatologist. He was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. He has always treated me as a patient with the utmost professionalism, knowledge, and compassion during each and every visit.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen is a compassionate and extremely knowledgable physcian. He listens to my concerns and I never feel rushed. I have been his patient for many years and I would highly recommend him.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Cohen was incredibly patient, knowledgeable, and skilled. I would recommend him for any dermatological needs!
in New York, NY |
Dr Cohen is an excellent Doctor. He is attentive, thorough, and I highly recommend him.
in Montvale, NJ |
Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor. I have been in his care for many years. I recommend him highly.
in New City, NY |
Dr Cohen took care of my issues in a comforting and professional manner.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Dr. Cohen is an amazingly kind and professional doctor. Very thorough. Very knowledgeable. Has helped with many of my family member's dermatology issues. Cannot recommend any higher. The staff is kind and welcoming. His nurse is amazing. If you are in need of a dermatologist --- Dr. Cohen is the best.
in New City, NY |
Dr Cohen is both personable and knowledgable. I feel very comfortable with him and with his treatment of my dermatological concerns.
Paramus, NJ |
Dr. Cohen was very knowledgeable regarding my issue. He took the time to answer all my questions and really made me feel heard. His diagnosis was correct and he even followed up himself with a phone call! Top notch medical care, which is hard to find today in the medical industry. I have Recommended Dr.cohen to all my friends and family.
Baldwin, NY |
Dr.Cohen was recommended to me by a coworker for a second opinion. He was extremely knowledgeable regarding my questions. He not only listened to all my question but took the time to answer all my questions. Very kind, considerate, professional and calming. His diagnosis was 100% correct.
in Montvale, NJ |
Dr. Cohen has been my dermatologist for many years. I trust him completely. I have recommended him to many relatives and friends, and they have been very impressed by his knowledge,compassion and care. Thank you, Dr. Cohen.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Prompt, professional. answered my questions
in New York, NY |
He was thoughtful and highly knowledgeable about my condition. I sent my family to see him after my experience and would recommend him to co-workers. My visit was efficient, direct and overall I felt I understood my condition better after the visit.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Visit Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO