Dr. Robert Clyman, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Clyman
2031 Broadway Ste 10 Boulder, CO 80302

Dr. Robert Clyman, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Boulder, CO and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado At Denver medical school in 1985. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Clyman to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

See similar Psychiatry Specialists in Boulder

Dr. Clyman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Clyman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Clyman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clyman

2.6

Dr. Clyman?
As another reviewer mentioned, he cares more about billing than patients. There is no waiting room, just a single wooden chair in the hall outside his office. There are many other businesses up and down the hallway that can see you as you wait for 10 to 15 minutes past your appointment time.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
He's gentle and in my experience, accurate in the information he gives.
  • Long wait times
Boulder, CO – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
This man cares more about getting paid than helping patients. Do yourself a favor and avoid doing business with him.
Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Dr. Rob really helped my son. We had been struggling with his behavior and the trouble he was having in school for a long time and the first psychiatrist we saw didn't really help him too much. My son really liked Dr. Rob right away and he helped us understand what was going on for him. He took his time to understand him and then recommended medicine that really helped him. Things are much better now and he is a lot happier. I'm very glad we took our son to see him.
Denver, CO – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Dr. Clyman helped me enormously with my depression and anxiety. I had seen other psychiatrists before but I never got better. He's warm and kind and he really listens to me and the concerns I have. I strongly recommend him.
Boulder, CO – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Dr. Clyman is one of the most compassionate psychiatrists I have ever met. He is caring as well as intelligent. He communicates in a understandable way. He wants to include me in the decisions about medicines, and values my strengths as a person. He always seems to have my best interests as part of his work with me in my recovery process. He is open to my disagreeing with him and works to have a mutual agreement about the treatment process. I couldn't ask any more of a doctor.
Broomfield, CO – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
I've been seeing Clyman for a while for my severe depression issues and he's done nothing but make me feel like I'm wasting his time. He is consistently late for our appointments and continues to shuffle me out the door after about 15 minutes or so. The meds he gave me stopped working after a month and when I asked for a small increase, he tripled the dosage and told me if I need help with anything to call HIM directly, however, he called me back only to tell me not to call his number again.
C.D. in Lakewood, CO – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Clyman is the kind of MD who gives the psychiatric industry a bad name. One step away from being a scam artist. My wife, teenage son, and I spent 2 months and three $300 office visits to sort through challenges with our son's ADHD and get on a path towards drug treatment to help him cope, only to have Clyman shirk treatment responsibility by recommending a handoff to a family therapist. We could have gotten that advice for free and up-front. DON'T TRUST YOUR MENTAL HEALTH TO THIS GUY!
Mark in Denver, CO – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
I would NOT recommend Dr. Clyman! My husband has been going to Dr. Clyman for a few months now for his ADD and just today he had an appointment with him, mind you we don't live near Boulder, he took time off to drive there paid for the appointment all for the doctor just to tell him to start taking 2 pills a night when he could have told him that over the phone! Not happy with the experience was a waist of time and money!
Houston, TX – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Worthless. Do not waste your time and money. He is a joke.
N/A in Boulder, CO – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clyman?

• Psychiatry