Dr. Robert Clyman, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Clyman
13123 E 16th Ave # B390 Aurora, CO 80045

Dr. Robert Clyman, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Aurora, CO and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado Denver Health Sciences Center in 1985 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Clyman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Clyman's experience treating your condition or procedure

I try to bring multiple ways of thinking about the problems people have and multiple therapeutic approaches so, working together, we can identify the best way I can be helpful.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

2.8

Dr. Clyman?
Dr. Clyman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Clyman, MD
He's gentle and in my experience, accurate in the information he gives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
This man cares more about getting paid than helping patients. Do yourself a favor and avoid doing business with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Dr. Rob really helped my son. We had been struggling with his behavior and the trouble he was having in school for a long time and the first psychiatrist we saw didn't really help him too much. My son really liked Dr. Rob right away and he helped us understand what was going on for him. He took his time to understand him and then recommended medicine that really helped him. Things are much better now and he is a lot happier. I'm very glad we took our son to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Dr. Clyman helped me enormously with my depression and anxiety. I had seen other psychiatrists before but I never got better. He's warm and kind and he really listens to me and the concerns I have. I strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Dr. Clyman is one of the most compassionate psychiatrists I have ever met. He is caring as well as intelligent. He communicates in a understandable way. He wants to include me in the decisions about medicines, and values my strengths as a person. He always seems to have my best interests as part of his work with me in my recovery process. He is open to my disagreeing with him and works to have a mutual agreement about the treatment process. I couldn't ask any more of a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
I've been seeing Clyman for a while for my severe depression issues and he's done nothing but make me feel like I'm wasting his time. He is consistently late for our appointments and continues to shuffle me out the door after about 15 minutes or so. The meds he gave me stopped working after a month and when I asked for a small increase, he tripled the dosage and told me if I need help with anything to call HIM directly, however, he called me back only to tell me not to call his number again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Clyman is the kind of MD who gives the psychiatric industry a bad name. One step away from being a scam artist. My wife, teenage son, and I spent 2 months and three $300 office visits to sort through challenges with our son's ADHD and get on a path towards drug treatment to help him cope, only to have Clyman shirk treatment responsibility by recommending a handoff to a family therapist. We could have gotten that advice for free and up-front. DON'T TRUST YOUR MENTAL HEALTH TO THIS GUY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
I would NOT recommend Dr. Clyman! My husband has been going to Dr. Clyman for a few months now for his ADD and just today he had an appointment with him, mind you we don't live near Boulder, he took time off to drive there paid for the appointment all for the doctor just to tell him to start taking 2 pills a night when he could have told him that over the phone! Not happy with the experience was a waist of time and money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?
Worthless. Do not waste your time and money. He is a joke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clyman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clyman?