Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Clemency III

Community Healthcare System

1545 W US Highway 30 Schererville, IN 46375

Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Schererville, IN and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Science / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2012 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery and wound & burn care.

Dr. Clemency III accepts

Priority PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Clemency III's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Clemency III's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot Conditions

Dr. Clemency III treats Foot Conditions more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Clemency III treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair

Dr. Clemency III performs Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair more than 88% of his peers

Dr. Clemency III performs this procedure more than 88% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Ligament Reconstruction

4.5

Dr. Clemency III?
Dr. Clemency III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM
My review of Dr. Clemency is 5 stars+++ !! I had an early diagnosis from an urgent care facility about a situation with a toe on my right foot. X-rays revealed no associated concerns and I began a 10 day antibiotic program. For confidence I located Dr. Robert Clemency at Community hospital. His assessment called for an MRI and it ultimately revealed that a pressure wound had progressed to a bone infection in my 2nd metatarsal. Dr. Clemency presented me options—his consultations were always very thorough and well informed. My situation was resolved through surgery and all of his support staff were always infinitely prepared. Follow up involved weekly checkups and Dr. Clemency was always not only very professional but also very personable. He instilled confidence for me and even voluntarily contacted an area orthotics facility to help me renew an AFO for a drop foot condition in my other foot. Dr. Clemency goes the distance for his patients. Thank you Dr. Clemency !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
During my 1st visit with Dr. Clemency, he took x-rays of my foot(great toe) and showed me where the trauma had taken place. The only way to correct what had happened was for him to open the toe from the front, lift up and shave the bone down. He performed the surgery and things went well! Healing came and 4 weeks after the surgery I was released and able to wear 2 shoes again! ? Dr. Clemency was prompt with each visit to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. CLEMENCY! HE IS VERY THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPLAINS WELL. HE AND IS STAFF ARE PLEASANT AND ACCOMMODATING.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
I originally saw Dr. Clemency to treat my plantar fasciitis. After treatment I was still having discomfort. Dr. Clemency suggested having a MRI done to see what was going on. A soft tissue mass was discovered which He surgically removed. Problem solved. His staff is great, kind and accommodating. He has a very relaxed approach that makes going to see him less stressful. I'd highly recommend him to anyone who has foot or ankle problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
This was a pretty long process but after all the physical therapy and casts my ankle healed and feels like it never broke thanks to Dr.Clemency he was very nice and helpful with getting me the care I needed when I got surgery it went by smooth and had a really easy recovery with almost no problems afterwards 10/10 would recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr Clemency. He did an excellent job repairing my torn Achilles Tendon. I was very comfortable working with him, he was professional with a very good bed side manor. He took time to explain issues with me and never rushed me out the door. He is what is right with the medical profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
I have seen Dr. Clemency lll for right ankle problems and left foot problems. I needed surgery on both feet at totally different times. Each time he explained the procedures and went over the pros and cons of surgery. He was never in a hurry, takes time and explains the procedure. His bedside manners are awesome also. I referred a friend of mine who was having planters facitictics
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
I broke my 5th metatarsal bone and went to see Dr. Clemency,III . What I most appreciate from doctor was he actually took the time to explain everything to me, gave me my options and I made the decision. He was very kind and knowledgeable and knew what he was talking about. I would recommend him to anyone. I decided to have the surgery and everything went well I am in physical therapy now and on my way to recovery I feel so much better thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
I high recommend Dr. Clemency III. I was refereed to him because my ankle wasn't healing after prior surgery from a different Dr. I went into his office limping and in pain ( thinking this is what my ankle is going to be like forever) and Dr Clemency III got straight to the problem. My ankle is finally fixed and Any concerns or issues I had along the way Dr Clemency III addressed and answered all my concerns and questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?
Skipped the low risk conservative approach to rehabbing my achilles tendons, and went straight to a complicated/long recovery surgical option, with low success rate! Way over confident. Didn't want to discuss options-just told me to get an MRI and he could schedule surgery! I was still able to walk virtually pain-free-just not play racketball! Also despite the fact that 2 other Drs had seen my x-rays and said I had no arthritis, he looked at the same film and claimed I did! Never again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Clemency III, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Clemency III?

Robert Clemency III, DPM, MS, FACFAS

Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgery

Board of Certification(s): Foot Surgery, Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery

Medical Interest and Procedures: Achilles Tendonitis Rupture and ...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Wound & Burn Care

• Foot Surgery
  • Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery

2015
Franciscan Health System, Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program (Azpod) At Midwestern University
2012
2015
2012
2007
2006

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Clemency III treats patients.