Dr. Robert Ciemiega, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine ·  Male · Age 73

Dr. Ciemiega

Botsford Family Practice

28481 7 Mile Rd Livonia, MI 48152

Dr. Robert Ciemiega, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Livonia, MI. He graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University and specializes in neuromusculoskeletal medicine.

Dr. Ciemiega accepts

Dr. Ciemiega accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Ciemiega treats your condition or procedure

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Ciemiega's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ciemiega

3.8

Dr. Ciemiega?
Dr. Ciemiega's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Ciemiega, DO
I have been seeing Dr. Ciemiega for 15 years. Yes, he does talk a bit and it may take a while to see him, but, he is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is smart and will diagnose your problem correctly. If you are a jerk, he may be a bit storky. He is only in on Fridays now,so if you can get in to see him, you are lucky.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ciemiega, DO?
He seems to be a knowledgeable doctor. He's not very professional. He talks more about himself, how smart he is, and politics then the patient's problems. He has political postings and newspapers clipping all over him office. He even had a scrolling LED Sign knocking politicians he did not like (It was off the last time I was there). I have no problems with people's political choices, but that does not belong in a doctor's office. He is friendly and have a very nice, friendly staff there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ciemiega, DO?
NEVER! This doctor is a JOKE! He wouldn't evaluate me he just stood there in the doorway! Even his medical assistants made comments about him never leaving his spot. He tried to get me to come in all of the time when there was nothing wrong with me and his staff gave me a hard time about sending my prescriptions out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ciemiega, DO?
Absolutely horrible! Insisted on me taking multiple medications for ailments I didn't have. Made me come in the office every week when I didn't need to visit. Never left the door way or spent the time with me that he said he told my insurance company he did. I got a new doctor who took me off several of the medications and suddenly I am missing ch better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Ciemiega, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Ciemiega?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ciemiega treats patients.