Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Chiarello

Desert Hills Medical

4816 E Camp Lowell Dr Tucson, AZ 85712

Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Tucson, AZ. He specializes in podiatry and podiatry sports medicine.

Dr. Chiarello accepts

Dr. Chiarello accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
Health Net of Arizona HMO
HealthSmart
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life
PacifiCare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Chiarello's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Chiarello?
Dr. Chiarello's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM
My husband and I love Dr. Chiarello. He has always been thorough with his questions, addresses our concerns and has successfully treated all our medical issues. He encourages us to contact him should we continue to have problems and has always seen us in a timely fashion if further care was needed. We appreciate his conservative approach as well as his willingness to go "outside the box" if traditional treatment is not as effective as desired. Can we give him 6 stars for going above and beyond?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Dr. Chiarello is one of the kindest Doctors that I have ever come in contact with and I have worked in the medical field for many years. He explains every single step of any procedure and is very understanding and accomodating for different situations. I refer everyone that I know to him. I totally trust him with my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Dr Chairello is a great doctor and person. He knows what he is doing and he also is a very positive person with lots of energy, he always smiles and treats his patients like a human not just another number I saw him in the morning an in the afternoon he is the same very happy. It shows he enjoys helping his patients. The foot doctor I saw before was very grumpy and wouldn't even look at the medical records I brought him. He was a real prune face. He didn't seem to care about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
I have always had great experiences going to see Dr. Chiarello for my numerous foot problems. His staff is attentive and kind and Dr. Chiarello is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chiarello to anyone who is in need of a great podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Dr C is very knowledgable and professional. He's always taken the time to explain my concerns and my treatment has relieved my foot pain. Great staff to work with, great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Way too busy. His office manager fit me for orthotics ( that DIDNOT FIT) . she didn't know enough about my foot issues, and even tho I called immediately after getting the Orthodics and told her they hurt , she told me to continue wearing them, but for 4 hours a day. Dr. C could not see me for 2 weeks, despite the problem. 4 months later and 4 shots of steroids and only able to wear flip flops...I finally had surgery. He's smart and nice but way too busy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
I have been going to see Dr. Chiarello for years and I would trust no other podiatrist as much as I do Dr. Chiarello. He is so kind, caring and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Dr. Chiarello just did a procedure for my son's ingrown toenail. He was so kind and professional. He chatted with him about playing baseball and MLB to distract him. He heaped on the kudos for my son handling the needle so well, which made my son feel proud.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Not only is Dr. Chiarello the most cheerful doctor I've ever met, he's also incredibly respectful of his patients and their time. I've had doctors in the past who I've liked but I've gone elsewhere because their staff was surly. Dr. Chiarellos' staff is friendly and efficient. I can't recommend him enough. He performed plantar fasciotomy on me after trying less invasive treatments. It's been less than 3 weeks, and I am much better. I don't believe he was rude or uncaring to ANYONE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Not only did he do what needed to be done on a toe, but he was very aware of not wanting it to hurt; he was also aware of appointment times and apologized for being 10 minutes late. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Recommend him? Definitely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Whoever left the one-star ratings is someone who I'm guessing was dealing with an issue not really associated with Dr. Chiarell or his staff. Maybe an insurance issue or something (I'm totally guessing). My experience with the Dr. and his staff has been absolutely superior. From efficient appointment scheduling to non-invasive procedures, surgery and same day post-surgery calls from the Doctor himself to check recovery. I have never had a more professional doctor-patent experience in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Could not be happier! Treated for 2 issues he and his staff great highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
He is the friendliest person, super attitude and very knowledgeable. He makes the appointment and procedure so much more comfortable and if possible pain free, he is so good and so fast, he is a healer! Best doctor ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
I have had two fascia release surgeries (one on each foot) over the last 5 years and I am completely pain free. Dr. C is very personable and friendly, he has always treated me like his friend which I appreciate so much. He was committed to my thorough recovery. I would recommend Dr. Chiarello with no reservations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Took me 3 different inserts and my foot still rolls. (arch)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?
Doctor Chiarello is one of the finest foot Doc's i have ever been to very professional and knows his profession. I have been going to him for three years and every experience has been great always able to take care of the problem with excellent results. Best bed side manner of any Doctor i have ever gone to and at age 73 there have been many. I highly recommend him, you will be very happy with your results. Steve Brozovich
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chiarello, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Chiarello?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chiarello treats patients.

Compare Providers