Dr. Robert A. Cheney, MD

Dr. Robert A. Cheney, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 54 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cheney specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Albany, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cheney? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cheney's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cheney's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cheney

Dr. Cheney accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cheney has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cheney
Dr. Cheney's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (30)
in Catskill, NY |
I was in pain for a few years and went to several doctors within this practice. They did nothing. The best thing I did was switch to Dr. Cheney. I had Lumbar Stenosis that needed to be corrected by surgery. Thanks to Dr. Cheney, I am on the mend. I highly recommend him! If you go to the Bone and Joint Center and see another doctor..don't hesitate to switch to him. I did. Even though it was a little awkward...I'm glad I did it.
in Cairo, NY |
I had gone to two other Ortho doctors before being lucky enough to see Dr. Cheney. I had two ruptured disks and narrowing of my spine at the base. This caused pain to shoot down my leg. I also had numbness in my foot. Nothing any previous doctor did helped at all. Dr. Cheney corrected the problems by surgery and I have had significant relief from the nerve pain and back pain. I would recommend him highly. He also has a very good bedside manner.
in Windham, NY |
Dr. Cheney is awesome! I was told by another ortho I might need disc surgery and I was so nervous. He looked at all my charts but didn't see anything that matched the pain I was in. He prescribed some stretches and PT but I left disappointed knowing something more was wrong. An hour after I left he personally called me and said he was looking over my charts and noticed my arthritis tripled in the 2 years between MRI's. He blood tested me for ankylosing spondylitis and I had it. So grateful.
Have you seen Dr. Robert A. Cheney, MD?
Are you Dr. Cheney?

Compare Dr. Cheney

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.