Dr. Robert Chapdelaine, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Mid-Atlantic Pain Specialists 2466 E Chestnut Ave Ste 2 Vineland, NJ 08361 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Chapdelaine, MD
Dr. Robert Chapdelaine, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Vineland, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Chapdelaine is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Vineland.

Dr. Chapdelaine's Experience

See how Dr. Chapdelaine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chapdelaine

Dr. Chapdelaine accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Chapdelaine is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chapdelaine has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chapdelaine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chapdelaine to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Chapdelaine's Performance
Hampton, GA |
I moved to NJ in Feb 2016 and got a referral to this doctor through a family doctor in the area. I had been under pain management in Ga for well over 10 years and have advanced and 3 buldging discs. Was in extreme pain and got to where I couldn't walk w/out help.Asked for an MRI. Got one and had a compression fracture of the L5 and it WAS NOT EVEN DIAGNOSED by this so called pain expert. When I went back w the spine surgeons brace b4 the surgery this doc yelled &wouldn't treat me at all &rude2
Severn, MD |
Dr Chapdelaine is a very compassionate physician and has done all he can to alleviate my pain. I trust him completely in doing procedures which are meant to block or eliminate the pain, and he knows when to throw in the towel & prescribe pain meds. The problem I have is trying to reach him outside of an office visit. Phone calls don't work nor even going into his office in person.
in Vineland, NJ |
His office charges extra if you pay w/ a card! He does not listen to his pts, does not return phone calls. I went for alternatives to meds & was handed meds! This man hears nothing & sees $. He is rude to his pts. You will wait at least 2 hrs. His only quality, he knows when he's in over his head & at least had the sense to send me to an expert for a complicated procedure. After being charged yet again for costs above my copay, I am seeking a new Dr.
Lenni, PA |
I highly recommend that you don't go!!! He's ruide and unprofessional! Be prepared to wait 3hrs.!!
in Bridgeton, NJ |
after he shot up my back my legs both were numb for 24 hours. I had an apt the next day to learn what he did to my back and legs. I wanted information. because prescribed suboxon was in my urine, he immediately dismissed me to the waiting room. after a while my son asked if we were going back in to talk to dr chap. she said no, we were dismissed an the doc would not see us again. I was NOT there to get drugs because the injections made my pain manageable. I wanted to talk about that only.
in NJ |
Went to his office 5 times, never once saw the dr. In a car accident 4 years ago and switched my with my auto insurance to personal. Had all the tests n procedures I've received, the medications, n the recommendation from orthopedic surgeon for surger and what I needed next. They said they could only give me an anti inflammatory med (it nothing for me before) and one procedure that didn't work. I've been to numerous drs for IMEs that all told me the same except this one office, but no dr saw me
in Somewhere, New Jersey |
If you are considering going to see Doctor Chapdelaine I will warn you, this is a horrible doctor regardless of what you might hear. Every appointment you have to wait for hours and then when you see the Dr he smiles in your face pretending to care,and then turns around and rushes you out of his office. This Doctor does not care about your pain or slowly tapering you off of pain medicine, he only cares about money. For no reason he totally dropped me off my pain medicine and put me through agony
in Bridgeton, NJ |
After 7 years of treating me my pee didn't show percocet for reasons don't understand.we talked and agreed to put me on a patch. The meds were never called in! He never called me back! After 2 days with no meds I went to office he was nasty and humilitising. Taper med was wrong and other were not called in. I am sick with sudden stopping of med. He doesn't care no courage or empathy!
in N. Cape May, NJ |
I have already recommended him to anyone who would listen to me rave about how wonderful he is n that he cares bout his patients.
in Vineland, NJ |
Dr Chapdelaine is a good caring Dr. It's a shame his assistants aren't so much. I am a former patient and now realize that my pain was never managed at this facility. I was only given enough meds to keep me hooked and coming back. You will wait for hours every month and God forbid don't be a minute late or you will be told they can't see you. My advice is find a practice where the whole staff is compassionate and understands the circumstances of someone who needs pain management not just the Dr.
in New York, NY |
Doctor was only seen once in five appointments. Physician Assistants do not return urgent phone calls and refuse to complete paperwork needed for disability insurance. They can care less whether you lose your income or home. Please look elsewhere if you truly care for your health and well being. Scandalous that they just don't care and will lie about returning urgent phone calls. Never responded to five urgent calls.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Chapdelaine, MD?
Are you Dr. Chapdelaine?

Compare Dr. Chapdelaine

Dr. Chapdelaine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Upper Back Pain

UNIV OF MN MED SCH

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Chapdelaine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chapdelaine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine