Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD

Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

3385 Burns Rd Ste 201

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

• AvMed
  • Dimension Health
  • Prudential

Learn about Dr. Chaitin

See how frequently Dr. Chaitin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Osteoporosis Screening
Smoking Cessation Counseling

Dr. Chaitin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chaitin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chaitin " Robert F. Chaitin, MD is board certified in obstetrics & gynecology, and is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chaitin received his medical degree at Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1980 and completed his residency training at Hutzel Women's Hospital in Detroit, Michigan in 1984. Dr. Chaitin's clinical interests are in management of normal and high risk obstetrics, minimally invasive treatments of fibroid tumors, abnormal uterine bleeding, routine well woman exams, painful periods, teen issues, abnormal pap tests, ovarian masses, family planning options, endometriosis, osteoporosis, and the management of hormone imbalance. Dr. Chaitin also enjoys patient education, he will make sure you completely understand any issues you may be faced with and that you know all your options. More importantly, as a solo practitioner practicing Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dr. Chaitin is dedicated to providing the highest level of individualized and compassionate care to each of his patients. For the "one on one" individualized attention you deserve! "

This content was provided by Dr. Chaitin "We are dedicated to providing quality medical and surgical care to women. Our expertise is in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system. This includes preventative care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening, and family planning. Our practice offers a broad spectrum of medical specialties and outpatient diagnostic services. Our electronic medical record allows your doctors to coordinate and collaborate on your complete medical care."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Wayne State University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Wayne State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals-Hutzel Hospital

Dr. Chaitin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chaitin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaitin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaitin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chaitin

4.5

Dr. Chaitin?
Dr. Chaitin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD
Dr. Chaitin is a breath of fresh air! Love the nurse and ultrasound tech too. Everyone is very sweet and professional. They took me as a pregnant patient half way through my pregnancy, so glad I found this office. One on one care, never felt uneasy or rushed here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD?
My first visitor to Dr. Chaitin was great. I hadn't been to the gynecologist in awhile because I get really nervous about doctor visits, so I was pushing it off. His office staff was very helpful in making feel comfortable and at ease during my procedure. I would absolutely recommend doctor...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD?
I felt comforted form the first phone call. Debbie got me in the next day and walking in I felt welcomed. Dr. Chaitin sat with me, listened to my concerns and my future plans. I couldn't be happier with my decision to be their patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD?
Fantastic doctor. I've been holding off my annual checkup for a long time because was very nervous about going to the doctor. But Dr. Chaitin's office was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable as soon as walked in. His staff made me feel like I was his only patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD?
Dr.Chaitin Is A Really Nice Doctor, He’s Kind , Informative , And Accomodating. As A Plus He Directly Deals With All His Patients , And There Concerns . Lots Of Outsourcing Referrals To Other Specialist For Certain Procedures . The Only Bad Thing I Can Say About His Office Is If You Decide To...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chaitin?