Dr. Robert F. Chaitin, MD

Dr. Robert F. Chaitin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 62 years old

We are dedicated to providing quality medical and surgical care to women. Our expertise is in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system. This includes preventative care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening, and family planning. Our practice offers a broad spectrum of medical specialties and outpatient diagnostic services. Our electronic medical record allows your doctors to coordinate and collaborate on your complete medical care.Read more

Dr. Chaitin's Experience

See how Dr. Chaitin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chaitin

Dr. Chaitin accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Chaitin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Chaitin
Dr. Chaitin's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (25)
North Palm Beach |
Nice and friendly office. Felt very comfortable, I was somewhat nervous going to a male but felt extremely comfortable. He was thorough. He made sure all my questions were answered and never made me feel rushed.
The best
in Juno Beach, Fl |
I absolutely love Dr. Chaitin, his staff was very nice and helped me every step. After receiving my lab reports he spent over 45 minutes with me answering all of my questions about my diagnoses. I never received that kind of care at the larger groups.
in Jupiter, Fl |
I called almost every OB/GYN in town and his office was the only one who was polite on the phone, and very understanding of my situation. When I got to his office I waited for about 3 minutes and then once in the room he spent a lot of time with me answering my questions about my pregnancy and what all my options were. I'm so happy that I found doctor Chaitin, he comes off as a very passionate person who really cares for the well being of his patients.
Jupiter, FL |
I like this doctor, he helped when another doctor couldn't. He also listens and educates.
in Jupiter, FL |
This is a great office. If you are looking for a small office where they really treat you like a person come here.
Have always been satisfied with Dr Chaitin he is so personable and has discovered things my previous doctors never found.
Jupiter, FL |
I love this office!
North Palm Beach, FL |
This office and Dr. Chaitin are as incompetent as they come. Had to call for my test results, Dr.never reviewed them with me, and literally was told off by his entire staff just because I wanted to know the results of my 1000 dollar labs they ordered. This is wrong. Do your research on common lab testing pricing so you can at least give your patients an idea of what the lab will be charging. This is a disgraceful business. I have never experienced such lack of common curtesy and respect.
in Hialeah, FL |
Horrible horrjbke receptionist. Everything about this place is NOT to be trusted. All the 5 star reviews are probably written by people they know. Receptionist decided to cancel the appointment out of no where because we got off on the wrong start when becoming agitated and jnaistjng on speaking with the doctor before leaving, receptionist threatened to call the police because the patient did not leave the premises when asked. Is this what health care has become??? Extremely sad experience
Miami, FL |
receptionist is vile, uncompassionate, rude, unprofessional, doctor heard everything going on and didn't come out to discuss problem at hand
Miami, FL |
terrible, uncompassionate, refusal to see doctor , receptionist asked patient to leave and threatened to call police because we got off on the wrong foot, totally unprofessional. I would think before you make any appointment with this doctor. it was vile behavior
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very nice office, will recommend. Not a long wait after I filled out my new patient forms. Dr. spent good amount of time with me. Many of my friends go here without any problems.
Horrible service, slow and so unprofessional. Will never go back there
Have you seen Dr. Robert F. Chaitin, MD?
Are you Dr. Chaitin?

Compare Dr. Chaitin

Dr. Chaitin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chaitin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Chaitin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chaitin's Board Certifications

• Fatigue
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Wayne State University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1980

Wayne State University
    Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals-Hutzel Hospital

Dr. Chaitin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaitin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.