Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD

Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Robert Chaitin, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

3385 Burns Rd Ste 201

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

• AvMed
  • Dimension Health
  • Prudential

Learn about Dr. Chaitin

See how frequently Dr. Chaitin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Osteoporosis Screening
Smoking Cessation Counseling

Dr. Chaitin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chaitin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chaitin " Robert F. Chaitin, MD is board certified in obstetrics & gynecology, and is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chaitin received his medical degree at Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1980 and completed his residency training at Hutzel Women's Hospital in Detroit, Michigan in 1984. Dr. Chaitin's clinical interests are in management of normal and high risk obstetrics, minimally invasive treatments of fibroid tumors, abnormal uterine bleeding, routine well woman exams, painful periods, teen issues, abnormal pap tests, ovarian masses, family planning options, endometriosis, osteoporosis, and the management of hormone imbalance. Dr. Chaitin also enjoys patient education, he will make sure you completely understand any issues you may be faced with and that you know all your options. More importantly, as a solo practitioner practicing Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dr. Chaitin is dedicated to providing the highest level of individualized and compassionate care to each of his patients. For the "one on one" individualized attention you deserve! "

This content was provided by Dr. Chaitin "We are dedicated to providing quality medical and surgical care to women. Our expertise is in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system. This includes preventative care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening, and family planning. Our practice offers a broad spectrum of medical specialties and outpatient diagnostic services. Our electronic medical record allows your doctors to coordinate and collaborate on your complete medical care."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Wayne State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals-Hutzel Hospital

Dr. Chaitin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chaitin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaitin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaitin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaitin to family and friends

Dr. Chaitin's Performance

After having a horrible experience with another gyn in the area I switched here. Couldn’t be more thrilled about the small office and caring office. I would definitely recommend this office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Amazing Dr. & staff. I called as a new patient 4 1/2 months ago When i found out I was pregnant,and feeling extremely sick. They got me in right away and spent so much time with me. Debbie was such a pleasure from the moment I spoke with her on the phone. I am due to deliver in 9 weeks and Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best OBGYN office ever!! I kind of drove them nuts with my paperwork. The secretary never got mad at me with the many changes I would make. She just kept saying no problem we can change it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Chaitin is so professional and caring. My mother has been having some female issues for which her GP referred her to Dr. Chaitin. He treated my elderly mom with such tenderness, I was in awe. Doctors usually rush but he really took his time with us. I will be changing my gyn to him. God Bless...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Chaitin and his office are nothing short of amazing. I can go on and on but will just say, I highly recommend this office for all of you female needs.