Dr. Robert Buka, MD

Dr. Robert Buka, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Robert L. Buka is a Dermatologist serving the Brooklyn and New York areas for more than 15 years. Dr. Buka is experienced in Ultherapy® – Uplifting Ultrasound!, Chemical Peel Treatment and Laser Skin Resurfacing. He is a professional member of the Society for Pediatric Dermatology.

Bobby Buka MD PC

135 W 70th St

New York, NY 10023

• 1199SEIU
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Elderplan
  • Fidelis Care
  • Health First Health Plans
  • Health Net
  • HIP Health Plan of New York
  • Medicare
  • MetroPlus Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Buka

Dr. Bobby Buka, New York City's leading dermatologist, offers a wealth of dermatologic experience in both cosmetic and medical treatments. Born and raised in New York City, Dr. Buka is passionate about the skin health and skin care of New Yorkers. With his unique approach to dermatology treatment in New York City, Dr. Buka not only aims to diagnose and prescribe the most common skin issues--from acne to psoriasis--but places a unique emphasis on education and building a relationship with each of his patients.

Dr. Buka's Experience

Dr. Buka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*
  • Pediatric Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Erythema Multiforme
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)

• Acne Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buka to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Buka's Performance
great experience with Dr. Buka - very helpful in treating my skin condition
I title my review as expected because I looked at previous reviews before seeing Dr. Buka and was prepared for a great visit. The wait area was the coolest I have seen, and the staff were all very friendly and easy going. Dr. Buka was efficient, listened to my concerns and was able to address said concerns immediately. I made a wise choice!
as my first time at this clinic with doctor Robert Buka and his crew they were nice to me i didn't wait too much time i would say he is one of the best doctor thank you
Did a great job screening me, no stress. Very Friendly!
very professional made me feel at ease
He was very informative and caring. Willing to explain his diagnosis and perscription solutions in detail. When I opposes one medication he offered alternative options that I'd feel more comfortable with. The attending nurse was very attentive, personable, and informative as well.
Left not having any additional questions. Buka was very clear in his explanations and what he thought was going on.
Doctor was very nice went through every detail. Staff was awesome. Recommending to my friends
I came due to concern over a mole and rash. Dr. Buka was pleasant and was able to put my concerns at ease. I would come back again.
Overall, very happy with my appointment. Dr. Buka was very welcoming and communcated really well. He moved a bit faster then my liking with my explanation of my concerns. Will see how the follow up goes. Still would recommend his services
Dr. Buka answered my question very well.
Very straight forward and easy to talk to. Looking forward to my next appointment
Dr. Buka was super nice. He was very attentive and made me feel very comfortable. The office is beautiful, everyone is friendly, and I would definitely recommend him!
Really lovely visit. Super friendly nurses and felt that issues were listened to and addressed.
Great location, clean offices, friendly staff, arrived via a referred by a friend
very nice, explained everything very well. Very knowledgeable and informative. Definitely will come back!
I was attend very quickly, and even given seltzer water while I waited. Very cool office and friendly staff. Dr. Robert Buka was very helpful and understanding. I would definitely recommend coming back for future appointments.
Dr. Buka was very personable and warm. He took time to listen to me. I enjoyed meeting him and being his patient.
I came here with my husband and we were really worried about the bump on his arm. He took time to check it and explained everything to us. We felt at ease and didn't feel that with other doctors. He is the best!
Robert and he's stuff were super helpful and explain all my concerns with full details.. Definitely will be back
My husband comes in with inflamed scalp and leaves feeling reassured that everything is well. Doctor Buka takes his time and explain things in terms for us to understand. I will continue to recommend you and all your locations (which I love the retro artsy feel) Thank you for expanding, we don't have to travel so far to come see you! Life long patient :-) !!!
I was worried about a dark spot and decided to set an appointment after walking by Dr. Buka's practice. Setting the appointment was easy and the attention was great. Nice clean place, modern equipment and, most importantly, with very good service provided by everybody I interacted with: the front office, the nurse practitioner, the doctors... They listened with patience and attention, their explanations were clear. They seem efficient and trustworthy. I would recommend it.
so gentle, so nice and he made me feel so comfortable. thank you dr. buka
Amazing, sad we don't have you in Los Angeles.
i visited Dr Buka for a couple of moles that needed to be checked. From the minute I entered till I leave, every member of the staff was very welcoming, nice and friendly. Dr Buka was also very nice and professional, spoke very clearly about what he thought. he communicated very clearly about what he is about to do every step of the way as he smoothly removed one of the moles to be tested.
This is my first visit to Dr. Buka. Everything was smooth starting with the check-in at reception to the actual visit with Dr. Buka. I did not have to wait a long time to see the doctor and he was very gentle and calming. He listened to my concerns and asked if I had any questions. Overall, it was a great first impression.
Dr. Buka was receptive and helpful but also time efficient.
Dr. Buka and his team were great. They explained everything clearly and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend them to my family and friends.
After entering my room, Dr. Buka performed a skin cancer check and then gave me a treatment plan for my acne. He answered all my questions and concerns.
It was a very pleasant, very friendly, highly informative session. Doctor Buka is very knowledgeable and supportive. Highly recommended.
Staff was kind. Dr was patient, clear and knowledgeable.
Great experience!
great office, easy from my office. Great staff, super attentive.
Doctor, PA's and front office staff excellent
excellent
Dr. Buka and his staff have treated me so nice. They listened to what i had to say when i was explaining my concerns about my skin. When they diagnosed me with the problem i have they gave me the right medicine to treat me. They told me that they wanted to see me back in two weeks. just today for my follow up i met Dr. Buka for the first time. He was very polite and took the time to ask me questions and asked me how i was doing.
I highly recommend Dr. Buka. Great addition to the neighborhood!
went well and quick ,helpful information provided
Wonderful and informative through the whole process. Dr. Buka explained everything he was doing and why he was doing it. The entire staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Great patient care all around!
The staff and the doctor were very attentive and hospitable.
best experience ever, definitely telling everyone
detailed.
Dr.Buka was very pleasant and helpful during my visit. He took the time to listen and thoroughly address my concerns.
I will know and give better review after seeing actual recuperation., Dont have much to say as of now, will see after treatment is in effect
My first time visit with Dr. Buka was pleasant. I felt comfortable, assured with his knowledge on my condition. Looking forward to my follow-up visit and hopefully I get good results.
I've had a bleeding mole since Sunday and wanted it removed and they had ensured me of the process and told me everything he was going to do before he did it. the process was fast and easy. he left me in shock of how fast he removed my mole (literally a minute), it was not only quick, but painless too. i can't be more excited about coming back if my problem happens again. they treat their patients so well and is caring for them as well. I did not regret coming here at all
The staff and Dr Buka were wonderful. From the staff at the receptionist desk to the lovely medical assistants. I will have no problem referring anyone i know to this office.
Dr Buka was very patient and was interested in knowing me as a person, which was nice. He listened well and truly did a thorough check of everything I asked him about. I felt really comfortable in the office. Will follow up with another review after my followup visit.
Prompt professional service provided in a courteous manner
Dr. Buka was able to come in and educate me on the problems that I was having and informed me that he will be following up with me to make sure the things he prescribed me were working for me. This was great for me because I never had a doctor so involved my overall health process. I enjoyed Dr. Buka's staff and him as well. Thank you.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Buka, MD?

Visit Dr. Buka

Dr. Buka accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • 1199SEIU
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Elderplan