Dr. Robert Buechler, MD

Dr. Robert Buechler, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Robert Buechler, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Read his story

18220 State Highway 249 Ste 155

Houston, TX 77070

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Memorial Hermann Physician Network

Learn about Dr. Buechler

See how frequently Dr. Buechler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Vertigo
Dizziness

Dr. Buechler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Buechler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Buechler "Robert Bruce Buechler, M.D., graduated from Rice University in 1977 with a degree in biochemistry. He attended medical school at the University of Texas, San Antonio. In 1982 he completed his internship and otolaryngology residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC. After serving three years at the US Army Hospital in Nuremberg, Germany, he returned to the US and entered practice in College Station. He has been part of Houston ENT Clinic since 2001, practicing all aspects of otolaryngology with a particular interest in pediatrics and sinus disease. Dr. Buechler is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and holds memberships in several professional organizations."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

• Walter Reed Army Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Walter Reed Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Buechler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buechler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buechler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buechler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buechler to family and friends
Dr. Buechler's Performance
in Houston |
Just from meeting Dr. Buechler for the first time, set my mind at ease. He's kind, friendly, shows compassion toward the patient. My experience shows that he Loves what he does . I'm excited about becoming one of Dr. Buechlers' newest patients. I'll gladly suggest him to anyone that's in need of an ENT Specialist.
in Cypress, TX |
My experience was excellent with Dr. Buechler. I was treated efficiently, competently and with respect. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who asks.
in Houston, TX |
After my appointment I immediately called my husband to tell him how happy I was with my overall visit today. I was a little anxious, but Dr. Buechler and his staff helped me to feel at ease. He took the time to explain everything and was very thorough.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Buechler was kind, courteous, and quick. He took care of my issue in one visit and my problem was solved!
in Navasota |
Very sweet and caring bedside manner. Knowledgeable and efficient.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Buechler is patient, calm, kind, knowledgeable, empathetic, friendly and confident. He calms the anxious patient and gives excellent consultation/explanation. He has "old school" knowledge combined with current technique - very thorough and considerate of patient. Very glad to have and ENT whose personality is a perfect match for me. Well done, Dr. Buechler.
in Cypress, TX |
Great experience with Dr. Buechler. He was personable, knowledgeable, and took lots of time to ensure I had the information I needed. Thanks!
Spring, TX |
Dr. Buechler and the entire staff were wonderful. Highly recommend.
in Klein, Texas |
Everyone in this office was so pleasant, helpful and on point. Thank you Dr Buechler for your service.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Buechler was very nice, took his time, explained everything and answered my questions, the office staff was also very nice, I would definitely recommend Dr. Buechler, 5+ Stars
Houston, TX |
Excellent, fast and quality service from an appointment, in the office and health care. The Dr. is great because he explains clare and specific.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Buechler was all I could have hoped for to help me with my hearing loss. I am a veteran and was influenced in selecting him since he, too, is a veteran. He was thorough and excellent with the explanation of my problem and remedy.
Houston |
I would definitely recommend Dr Buechler to family and friends. He is very professional, he takes his time with the patient, he listens to the patient's concerns, and has a great " bedside manner".
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Buechler is an obviously, friendly, caring, and very professional Doctor. He has a special quality of putting you at ease. His Staff is efficient, highly competent, and courteous. Hardly any wait time, and easy to book your appointment. Fresh, comfortable, and serene office, too. I highly recommend !
in Waller, Tx |
Dr. Buechler was amazing.. I will definitely refer him to all my friends and family. His staff is awesome as well..Thank you for y'all's awesome service.
in Houston, TX |
I really liked Dr. Buechler was very professional and introduced himself and took his time to ask about my concerns and questions I had.. I didn't wait at all and his office staff was very polite. I would definitely recommend Dr. Butcher to everyone.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Buechler made my elderly Mom feel at ease. She has severe hearing loss and he was very patient, spoke clear and loud, and was very friendly. He took the time to listen to her other ailments causing some, or all of her hearing loss and made educated recommendations. His Audiologist was very friendly and patient as well. We Highly recommend this office.
in Kingwood, TX |
Very friendly staff, also quick in to been seen.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Buechler took the time to explain, in terms I could understand, what was going on with my ear. I was seen on time and was able to have a hearing test, to confirm Dr. Buechler's diagnosis quickly. Couldn't recommend Dr. Buechler more highly.
in Magnolia, TX |
Dr. Buechler is very professional, very knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions. So good so far, I have future visits lined up to get my sinus issues cleared up. ??
Houston, TX |
great experience, very professional.
Tomball, TX |
I was extremely please with the entire experience.
in Houston, TX |
Fantastic experience with Dr. Buechler. Staff was very helpful and kind. My situation was simple, and the appt did not take long. I had several opportunities to ask questions, and received all kinds of info for follow up. I was very pleased with the whole visit and treatment.
Houston, TX |
I Drive from The Woodlands to see Dr. Buechler. The staff pare friendly and professional and these days when medical treatment is difficult at best , it just feels like the good old days at Houston ENT . I have been a patient there for many years and will continue to be , you can't go wrong ! Matt W.
Houston, TX |
It was a pleasure to go to a doctor that really listens to your concerns. I really didn't feel rushed and he answered all of my questions.
Houston, TX |
This was my second visit to Dr. Buechler. The first visit was in 2012. My appointment was for 3:15 and there was no wait time. Both times he was very professional, discussed at length the problem and solution. During and after the procedure, I never felt as though I was being rushed through for the next patient but, actually felt as though I was his number one priority.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Buechler was very thorough in his explanation of my sleep apnea as well as what to expect in my treatment which was very comforting.
in Spring, TX |
Very professional, friendly staff! Dr. Buechler listens to me and does not make me feel crazy for the symptoms I have! He is a wonderful doctor!
Spring, TX |
Great thoroughness and communication skills. I would definitely refer people to him.
in Houston, TX |
Very compassionate, well knowledgeable physician. Takes the time to explain everything, even when my child is being inpatient. Kept me informed throughout the entire process of my son' s procedure and made the process very simple. Top notch physician!
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Buechler has done a great job of taking care of my ears, and his "bed-side" manner is excellent. He is always very good at explaining what needs to be done, what my options are, and what he is doing as he does it.
Houston, TX |
Great experience. Solved my issue and little wait time.
Spring, TX |
First visit today, good experience. Staff was knowledgeable and attentive. Saw the Dr on schedule. Dr. took time to explain information in detail. As I was leaving, staff made sure I understood the next steps and urged me to call if I had any questions.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bruce Buechler, and his staff, is very professional and thorough with all the information and procedures and any questions I had before and after surgery. He answered every question and concern I had with a good explanation. I've never had surgery before and he was able to go over all the benefits and risks of surgery and he did a fantastic job. I can breath out of my nose for the first time in years. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce Buechler.
Houston, TX |
Dr.Buechler was great, he explained to me in detail about my Sinus and made me feel very comfortable about moving forward with my Sinus Surgery. I would definitely recommend him. His staff Mary Lou is great she always answered all my 101 questions I had.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Buechler, MD?
Are you Dr. Buechler?

Visit Dr. Buechler

Dr. Buechler accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Memorial Hermann Physician Network
  • Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)

Hospitals where Dr. Buechler has admitting privileges