Dr. Robert E. Budinetz, MD

Dr. Robert E. Budinetz, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 40 years old

The most important thing I do as a primary care physician is listen to my patients. It's how I learn about their lives and their health. Taking time to listen to patients' concerns helps me build a relationship with them. I never want my patients to feel like they are just a number or getting rushed through their visit. I always give them the time they deserve.Read more

LVPG Family and Internal Medicine-Center Valley
3800 Sierra Cir Ste 115
Center Valley, PA 18034 Get Directions

Dr. Budinetz's Experience

See how Dr. Budinetz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Budinetz

Dr. Budinetz accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Budinetz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Budinetz
Dr. Budinetz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
in Coopersburg, PA |
My husband and I both see Dr. Budinetz. He is a kind very knowledgeable Doctor. He truly listens and cares about you. Something that's rare in the medical profession these days. We moved to the Lehigh Valley a couple of years ago and are so happy we found him.
in Venice, FL |
Dr Budinetz was our Doctor for years. If you want a trustworthy educated easy to talk to caring Doctor well thats him. Cant say or reccomend him enough. We moved to Fl and wish we could have brought him with.
in Coopersburg, PA |
Dr. Budinetz had been generous with his time and is whip smart. However, since the hospital took over his office practice customer service is awful. The office staff is dismissive and unwilling to help, the excuse given is too many patients. I guess they don't need my business. Their service cost has only increased, while customer service has diminished significantly. Unfortunate because I prefer not to change primary care doctors, but the lack of customer service is unacceptable.
Have you seen Dr. Robert E. Budinetz, MD?
Are you Dr. Budinetz?

Dr. Budinetz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Budinetz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Budinetz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Budinetz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Budinetz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Budinetz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Drexel University College of Medicine

• Russian

Dr. Budinetz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Budinetz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Budinetz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Budinetz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.