Dr. Robert Brueck, MD

Dr. Robert Brueck, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
I I was born in Chicago Illinois.I went to McMurray college in Jacksonville Ill and also attended the University of Florida.I went to medical school at the University of Illinois.I did my general surgery and plastic surgery training at Rush-Presbyterian St.Lukes medical center in Chicago.I did a cosmetic surgery fellowship in Miami before moving to Ft.Myers.

3700 Central Ave Ste 1

Fort Myers, FL 33901

Learn about Dr. Brueck

See how frequently Dr. Brueck performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facelift
Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Brueck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brueck "My philosophy is simple.I am honest with every one of my patients.Every patient is treated as though they were my family.I would never do anything to one of my patients that I would not do on my family.My patients simply are my family."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Small Chin

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

• Presby St Lukes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Miami Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Brueck has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Brueck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brueck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brueck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brueck to family and friends
Dr. Brueck's Performance
in Cape Coral, FL |
Highly recommend. Dr Brueck did a great job and made me feel very comfortable with my eyelid surgery.
Fort Myers, FL |
I've had two breast augmentations with Dr. Brueck. I had my first in 2012 then a couple years later I got pregnant and gained A LOT of weight and breastfed my baby and wanted them redone. I had them redone 01/2017 and cannot be happier. Dr. B and his nurse Shy are knowledgeable, caring, and kind! Thank you Dr. B and Shy!!
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Robert Brueck definitely knows what he's doing when it came to performing an explant on my saline, under the muscle, implants of 20+ years. His knowledg accompanied with his kindness, compassion, and willingness to answer any and all questions/concerns made selecting him as my surgeon the best choice. His staff is also kind, compassionate and caring. I believe in the saying "seeing is believing;" and with Beauty by Brueck free consultations you can form your own opinion.
My experience far exceeded expectations, and the results are amazing. Highly recommend!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I would recommend this doctor over any other. Dr. Brueck is a man of high integrity, compassion and honesty. He's an excellent, skilled surgeon with many years of experience. His office staff is friendly, helpful, and congenial. I had a full face lift, eyes included, as well as several peels. I'm absolutely thrilled with the results and the compliments I receive are genuine and heartwarming. You simply can't go wrong.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Terrible Experience. He performed an upper blepharoplasty on both my eyelids, making them very uneven & leaving unsightly scars on them. After surgery, went back to office for suture removal & he could not be bothered removing the sutures because I said he was hurting me each time he pulled one out so he said you do this to his nurse & walked out of the room. Also he continues to bill me a ridiculous small sum for who knows what, even after insurance reimbursement was agreed upon as PIF.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Brueck, MD?
Are you Dr. Brueck?