Dr. Robert Brobst, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Brobst accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Brobst's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Brobst's Top Procedures and Conditions

Allergic Reaction

Dr. Brobst treats Allergic Reaction more than 15% of his peers

Dr. Brobst treats this condition more than 15% of his peers

Allergic Rhinitis

Dr. Brobst treats Allergic Rhinitis more than 12% of his peers

Dr. Brobst treats this condition more than 12% of his peers

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Brobst performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 6% of his peers

Dr. Brobst performs this procedure more than 6% of his peers

• Blepharoplasty
  • Broken Nose
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orbital Fracture
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Robert Brobst, a Dallas plastic surgeon, is the owner/founder of Brobst Facial Plastic Surgery, a boutique, medical practice in Plano, Texas dedicated solely to cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face and neck. We are intentional about...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgeon-University Of Illinois At Chicago Eye and Ear Infirmary
University Of Illinois College Of Med At Chicago

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brobst

Dr. Brobst?
Dr. Brobst's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Brobst, MD
I have had problems with my nose for years, but due to my fear of medical procedures I put off surgery. After my breathing became unbearable, I finally did thorough research, and after seeing an ENT, was recommended to Dr. Brobst. From the first appointment I felt listened to and taken care of. Dr. Brobst was extremely thorough and explained everything fully. I was prepared for my surgery and felt confident going in, despite my initial fears. After my surgery Dr. Brobst was available for phone calls should I need him. The night of my surgery he even called my mother to ask how I was doing. Every step of the way I was confident in my decision to choose surgery with Dr. Brobst. He and his staff are beyond professional and attentive. For something I was so afraid of, I honestly wish I had found them years before. Now 3 months after my surgery, I love my nose and I am breathing better than I ever have in my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
I was referred to Dr Brobst by a friend and could not have asked for a more positive experience. I came in for a revision for a septoplasty/rhinoplasty and am so pleased with my results. Dr Brobst and his staff made me feel so welcomed. They all are very knowledgeable and spent as much time as I needed answering questions and getting to know me and my expectations. I would recommended Dr Brobst to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr Brobst and staff are very caring & concerned on the needs of their patient. Very attentive and personal. I felt very comfortable. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr Brobst, Laurin and Mallory!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Love my new jawline. Very friendly staff, made me feel comfortable at every step.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Exceptional doctor and staff, a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
The experience was very good. Dr Brobst and his team were very helpful and friendly. The surgery experience was as explained to me in advance and Dr Brobst took the time to make the results exceed my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr Brobst is one of the best surgeons I have ever seen. He is extremely immaculate in his work. We loved him and what he has done and only give him the highest recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
answered all my questions, plus provided many other answers to many issues. extremely thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr. Brobst and his staffing are amazing! He is very detailed oriented and professional. His staffing has taken great care of me before and after the procedure. I highly recommend this facility for any of your surgical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
I have struggled with the appearance of my under eyes for some time now. Dr. Brobst explained to me the procedure in detail and made me feel very comfortable. I don't know why I did not do this sooner. I am absolutely tickled with the end result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
My experience at Dr Bropst office has been great! The staff is so friendly and extremely professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
I loved my experience. I had a brow lift and got rid of the bags under the eyes. Dr. Brobst explained the surgery very well and I love the results. All the office staff are very caring and up-beat. Recovery is a little tough, but it is worth it!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr Brobst is easy going and relaxed. Paying close attention to my concerns and complete understanding of procedure with future course of action.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr. Brobst did my nasal valve and Rhinoplasty surgery. Everything turned out great! My nose looks perfect and I couldn't be happier! It also functions well and I can finally breathe through my nose! I also can't believe how fast I recovered! He and the ladies in his office are so nice! I'm so thankful I found Dr. Brobst!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr. Brobst is an outstanding, excellent doctor that I highly recommend! My daughter had a nasal valve surgery to alleviate breathing problems and it was truly life-changing for her! She also had Rhinoplasty and is thrilled with the results! Her nose looks flawless and she's so happy! Dr. Brobst is an absolute perfectionist! He's very thorough, a good listener and gives great medical advice. He, along with his staff, are also some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
I was scared going into it but he took the time to talk to me and assured me I would be ok. He explained everything he was doing and made sure I understood. I would go to him any day, he did a great job and i have never been happier
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr. Brobst did a great job with my facial mole removals. Great follow up and great Staff. Flexible scheduling. Quick in and out appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
I was not happy with my results. When I made an appointment to discuss this and find solutions he and the whole staff blew me off and made me feel really bad. I am never going back there. I had to go to another surgeon in Dallas to fix the disaster. Dr B has BOTH poor technical and people skills and should not be practicing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
Dr. Brobst and staff were all very amazing. Friendly and knowledgable. They make you feel relaxed and right at home every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?
I have been nervous about getting my procedure done for many years, but Dr. Brobst made me feel comfortable and confident that I found the right person. I finally had my procedure that I waited 15 years to have now and it turn out amazing! Thank you so much Dr. Brobst and your team! Mallory and Laurin are my absolute favorites!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brobst, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brobst?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brobst treats patients.