Dr. Robert Briskin, MD

Dr. Robert Briskin, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Robert Briskin, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 1981 and specializes in internal medicine and concierge medicine.Read his story

210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 3205

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Briskin

Dr. Briskin's Experience

Dr. Briskin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Briskin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Briskin "Visit our website at VIPPRIMARYCARE.COM for a detailed list of Credential, Awards, Associations, Affiliations and publications."

This content was provided by Dr. Briskin "I am a Board-Certified Internist who has practiced in Jupiter for over 30 years. I am passionate about patient care and am directly available to my patients after hours on my cell phone. I treat my patients as "family members" and when I am your doctor, you truly have "a doctor in the family".

We have a small concierge medical practice and I was the first such practice in Palm Beach County about 17 years ago. I refer my patients to the best specialists who are both excellent and available, and I expedite getting appointments with them weeks or months earlier than they could see them on their own. I care for visiting family members on the same basis as I do for my patients, seeing everyone on THE SAME DAY THEY CALL! We do housecalls when patients are in need of this service. I often meet my patients in the emergency room and I expedite their admission and care both in the hospital and outside of it.

We have a great, caring, compassionate staff and we try to be your "second family"!"

• Concierge Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Shands Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • University Of Florida / Shands Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Briskin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Briskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Briskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Briskin's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Briskin to family and friends

Dr. Briskin's Performance

I quit Dr. Briskin as a patient for two major reasons: first, he asked me which hip I needed replaced; then a few minutes later he asked, "which knee?" Second, I after lab tests, his office called to tell me to come in the next Monday for a review of the results. I asked if the phone call would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I recently became patients of Dr. Briskin. We were extremely impressed with the details and diligence he exhibited before we met him for the first time for an exam. Dr. Briskin asked for the names of all physicians we had seen in the past year and contacted them and ordered records...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0