Dr. Robert Brady, DO

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Brady

New Jersey Spine and Sports Medicine

84 Orient Way Ste 220 Rutherford, NJ 07070

Dr. Robert Brady, DO is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Rutherford, NJ and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Brady has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brady to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Brady with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at Hackensack University Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Hackensack University Medical Center today at (201) 500-8905.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Hackensack University Medical Center.

Dr. Brady's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brady

4.1

Dr. Brady?
Dr. Brady has been a blessing in my life. I went to see him in excruciating pain and he's helping fix my lower back. He has a lovely bedside manner and is always optimistic. He's not just one the best doctors I've ever had but one of the kindest. His staff is just as nice and Julie is wonderful, she goes the extra mile to help clients. I highly recommend Dr. Brady and his services.
Malena Jimenez Fogarty – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Loved Dr. Brady. Had pain in one hip one year and the other at another year and after injections I am now pain free in both hips. Dr. Brady was easy to talk to and he listened to me every time. I would definitely recommend him to anybody who is in pain whether it's leg, hip or back, etc.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Office shamelessly has photos of athletes in office to gain credibility. Speaks to you like you don’t have a face.... hears you but doesnt listen. First facet injection in wrong part of disc, 2nd injection 6mnths later was done in right spot... went 3rd time t discuss ablation he says ok, then W/O TELLING ME schedules a 3rd facet injctn after i specifically said it didnt work and i don’t want one!!!!.. treats patients like a factory line, & would never recommend.
Jersey City, NJ – Sep 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
What a wonderful considerate doctor. He is one of the few doctors that really listen.to you and how you feel. I highly recommended him to help you with your pain and pain management
Donna H. in New Jersey – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I found Dr. Brady because he was in-network, but after seeing him would recommend him to anyone - in or out of network - he's that good! He correctly assessed my shoulder/neck pain and suggested a lighter treatment than a surgeon recommended along with a brief physical therapy stint. I'm back to a good night's sleep! ahhh and zzzzz :-)
Wayne, NJ – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I was unsatified with Dr Brady’s performance. My neck procedure was in HUMC. It was a facet inj. The procedure was torture. During the procedure the anesthetic applied didn’t work and I felt everything. I was exclaiming that I was in pain,but he did not care and carried it on! I felt I was dying. What kind of Dr makes their patients go through this. I was astonished at the level of care I got. I never again want to go through this and will not recommend him to anyone. I felt worse after.
Maria Rivera in NJ – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Was in such back pain. Had 2 epidural shots on the same day and was painfree immediately. Dr. Brady is incredibly understanding and helpful. The office staff is extremely helpful. My short experience with this facility was perfection. I would highly recommend Dr. Brady and this facility.
Rita in Kearny, NJ – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Dr. Brady is amazing! Had a difficult few months unsuccessfully managing hip and leg pain as a result of a degenerating lumbar disk. Went to a different pain management doctor who had nothing else to offer after two unsuccessful epidural injections. My pain was off the charts! Then saw Dr. Brady who did two rounds of facet joint injections and am doing great. My pain level is way down, am off prescription meds, and am delaying/hopefully avoiding surgery all together. THANK YOU DR. BRADY!!
Joe R. in North Haledon – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I have been to a lot of doctors and I'd have to say Dr. Brady is top of the list. He listens, not just hears what the patient says. His level of expertise is outstanding and he explains everything thoroughly. I have total faith in him and trust his judgment. His bedside manner makes the patient feel relaxed and that how they feel is his top priority at that moment. I have heard him talk to all of his coworkers with nothing but respect as well. Highly recommend this physician.
Linda Pettigano in NJ – Jun 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Dr. Brady is unbelievable! He actually takes the time to listen to what's wrong and values patient input in regards to treatment. He has been instrumental in helping me get back on my feet while healing my back pain.
John M. in North Arlington, NJ – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
This guy is the real deal. Personable, caring and knowledgeable. After wasting my time with three other Doctors Dr. Brady was, hopefully, able to correctly diagnose my issue. Although I have had only an initial visit with him, clearly he is the Doctor I should have seen first...more to come
Haledon, NJ – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I went to see Dr Brady yesterday after not having been there in 7 years. I felt like it was last month because he said "long time no see". He was so welcoming and gave me 3 options on how to treat my back. I went to way of a cortizone shot into my disc because that worked with it before and bang, I felt back to normal. A warm good bye and the feeling I had been treated very well.
Russell Auerbach in Carlstadt, NJ – Mar 03, 2017
The best!!!
Mahwah, NJ – Nov 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
His compassion and bedside manner was amazing. My back was so bad i could hardly get on the table. After a few procedures and exercising i am now doing better. Thank you Dr Brady!
Barbara Sivo in Hoboken Nj – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I absolutely love Dr. Brady. He is truly an amazing doctor and his staff is also amazing. I could go on forever about the doctor but they don't give me enough space here, so let me just say that if you are having back problems and want a doctor that is kind and compassionate Dr. Brady is the man to see. You will never find a nicer doctor who genuinely concerned about his patients.
samantha varela in teaneck nj – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Many years ago I would like to say I walked in to see Dr. Brady for the first time, but rather I was practically carried in and in excruciating pain to the point the entire waiting room gave way to me to be treated ahead of them. Dr. Brady and his staff was AMAZING. I had to go back a few years later because my back was once again causing me issue, but thanks to Dr. Brady I'm still surgery and for the majority of the time pain free as well.
Debi Flanagan in Little Ferry, NJ (once Mahwah, NJ) – Jun 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I had back surgery 2 and 1/2 years ago pro formed by a New York doctor. One and half years later I was still in pain. I tried PE to no avail. I was told there wasn't anything more that could be done except additional surgery. I was referred to Dr Brady and he was able to locate the exact source of the pain and with an injection in the right spots I have been pain free for a year. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.
George Liss in North Haledon N J – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Brady?

• Pain Medicine