Dr. Robert Brady, DO

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Brady

New Jersey Spine/Sports Medcn

84 Orient Way Rutherford, NJ 07070

Dr. Robert Brady, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Rutherford, NJ and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1994 and specializes in pain medicine, family medicine, and more.

Dr. Brady accepts

Dr. Brady accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT

Dr. Brady treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Back Pain

Dr. Brady treats Back Pain more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Brady treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Brady treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Brady treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

4.1

Dr. Brady?
Dr. Brady's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Brady, DO
Loved Dr. Brady. Had pain in one hip one year and the other at another year and after injections I am now pain free in both hips. Dr. Brady was easy to talk to and he listened to me every time. I would definitely recommend him to anybody who is in pain whether it's leg, hip or back, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Office shamelessly has photos of athletes in office to gain credibility. Speaks to you like you don’t have a face.... hears you but doesnt listen. First facet injection in wrong part of disc, 2nd injection 6mnths later was done in right spot... went 3rd time t discuss ablation he says ok, then W/O TELLING ME schedules a 3rd facet injctn after i specifically said it didnt work and i don’t want one!!!!.. treats patients like a factory line, & would never recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
What a wonderful considerate doctor. He is one of the few doctors that really listen.to you and how you feel. I highly recommended him to help you with your pain and pain management
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I found Dr. Brady because he was in-network, but after seeing him would recommend him to anyone - in or out of network - he's that good! He correctly assessed my shoulder/neck pain and suggested a lighter treatment than a surgeon recommended along with a brief physical therapy stint. I'm back to a good night's sleep! ahhh and zzzzz :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I was unsatified with Dr Brady’s performance. My neck procedure was in HUMC. It was a facet inj. The procedure was torture. During the procedure the anesthetic applied didn’t work and I felt everything. I was exclaiming that I was in pain,but he did not care and carried it on! I felt I was dying. What kind of Dr makes their patients go through this. I was astonished at the level of care I got. I never again want to go through this and will not recommend him to anyone. I felt worse after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Was in such back pain. Had 2 epidural shots on the same day and was painfree immediately. Dr. Brady is incredibly understanding and helpful. The office staff is extremely helpful. My short experience with this facility was perfection. I would highly recommend Dr. Brady and this facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Dr. Brady is amazing! Had a difficult few months unsuccessfully managing hip and leg pain as a result of a degenerating lumbar disk. Went to a different pain management doctor who had nothing else to offer after two unsuccessful epidural injections. My pain was off the charts! Then saw Dr. Brady who did two rounds of facet joint injections and am doing great. My pain level is way down, am off prescription meds, and am delaying/hopefully avoiding surgery all together. THANK YOU DR. BRADY!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I have been to a lot of doctors and I'd have to say Dr. Brady is top of the list. He listens, not just hears what the patient says. His level of expertise is outstanding and he explains everything thoroughly. I have total faith in him and trust his judgment. His bedside manner makes the patient feel relaxed and that how they feel is his top priority at that moment. I have heard him talk to all of his coworkers with nothing but respect as well. Highly recommend this physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Dr. Brady is unbelievable! He actually takes the time to listen to what's wrong and values patient input in regards to treatment. He has been instrumental in helping me get back on my feet while healing my back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
This guy is the real deal. Personable, caring and knowledgeable. After wasting my time with three other Doctors Dr. Brady was, hopefully, able to correctly diagnose my issue. Although I have had only an initial visit with him, clearly he is the Doctor I should have seen first...more to come
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I went to see Dr Brady yesterday after not having been there in 7 years. I felt like it was last month because he said "long time no see". He was so welcoming and gave me 3 options on how to treat my back. I went to way of a cortizone shot into my disc because that worked with it before and bang, I felt back to normal. A warm good bye and the feeling I had been treated very well.
The best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
His compassion and bedside manner was amazing. My back was so bad i could hardly get on the table. After a few procedures and exercising i am now doing better. Thank you Dr Brady!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I absolutely love Dr. Brady. He is truly an amazing doctor and his staff is also amazing. I could go on forever about the doctor but they don't give me enough space here, so let me just say that if you are having back problems and want a doctor that is kind and compassionate Dr. Brady is the man to see. You will never find a nicer doctor who genuinely concerned about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
Many years ago I would like to say I walked in to see Dr. Brady for the first time, but rather I was practically carried in and in excruciating pain to the point the entire waiting room gave way to me to be treated ahead of them. Dr. Brady and his staff was AMAZING. I had to go back a few years later because my back was once again causing me issue, but thanks to Dr. Brady I'm still surgery and for the majority of the time pain free as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?
I had back surgery 2 and 1/2 years ago pro formed by a New York doctor. One and half years later I was still in pain. I tried PE to no avail. I was told there wasn't anything more that could be done except additional surgery. I was referred to Dr Brady and he was able to locate the exact source of the pain and with an injection in the right spots I have been pain free for a year. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Brady, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Brady?