Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Boolbol, MD
Dr. Robert Boolbol, MD is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Farmington, CT. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Boolbol is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, St. Vincent's Medical Center and Bridgeport Hospital.

Farmington Office

11 South Rd Ste 250

Farmington, CT 06032

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • AvMed
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Boolbol

Dr. Boolbol's Experience

Dr. Boolbol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Tufts University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Columbia Presbyterian
  • University Of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Boolbol has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boolbol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boolbol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boolbol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boolbol to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Boolbol's Performance
in Stafford Springs,ct |
If you need a good spine care doctor this is your man!!!
Milford, CT |
Dr Boobol knows his stuff and delivers in a no nonsense fashion.
New britain, CT |
Very knowledgeable Doctor, patient for 9 years, major problems with appointments, average wait time has always been about 40-45 minutes, imagine if as patients we were consistently late that same amount of time! Also the manner in which he speaks is very condescending, comes off as talking down to people as if he were better than everyone else. Also having to deal with his profanity when he is having a bad day doesn't help when you are already in pain looking for relief.
in Wethersfield, CT |
Compassionate caring great doctor that really cares about a patient well being .The staff is helpful and friendly .With out the care of dr boolbol I wouldn't be able to get out of bad were othe physians failed dr boolbol save me from a lifetime of misery and debilitating spinal pain thank you dr boolbol my hero
in Milford, CT |
I have adhesive arachnoiditis a rare and painful disease. I am on pain medication but continue to work a 40 hour week and maintain some what of a life. He basically told me I was over-medicated and the only thing he could do for me was steroid injections which are useless for my condition plus the FDA has shown they actually cause arachnoiditis. Then states he cannot cure me because he is not God and won't write pain meds prescriptions because he doesn't want to be on the FDAs list. Unreal.
in Southbury, CT |
Fantastic MD. Takes the time to listen to his patients.
in Coventry, CT |
I have been seeing Dr. Boolbol and his staff members since 2003. When I first came to him I was being prescribed an unheard of amount of pain pills. He explained to me the severe damage I was doing to my liver. Dr. Boolbol performed an epidural for my sciatic pain and within a day all pain was gone. Just recently, I was put on a new non-narcotic medication for the other pain in my back. I am happy to say I am off all pain medication. I cannot thank Dr. Boolbol and his team enough!!
in Hartford, Connecticut area |
He is awesome! I saw 5-7 doctors (neurologists, orthopedic suregons, and PCP) including physical therapist and chiropractor and he was the ONLY one that was able to stop all of my body from hurting (neck injury/disc) with the Block therapy. Definitely worth the visits.
in Bridgeport, CT |
I don't know what his other patients are talking about..I have great respect for Dr. Boolbol, he does listen to his patients...I have been seeing him for several years and he does listen to me. And I get injections on my back and they help. I will be recommending to my friends and family. He does have empathy with his patients and he has a good sense of humor.
in Norwich ct |
I have been seeing dr. Boobol for ten years. He's done everything he can to control my pain which I live with every day. He's a very good doctor .
in Farmington, CT |
Dr. Boolbol is an arrogant jerk and refuses to discuss anything. He has refused to help me despite severe pain from surgical complications. Not only that, but he treats people with little respect and understanding for their pain. For a pain management doctor he doesn't seem to care about people's pain.
in Middletown, CT |
Dr boolbol is caring and understanding and give good advice he is one of the best dr. that I enjoy seeing and he is very professional
Manchester, CT |
Insensitive,shrewd,inconsiderate.never answers the phone,barely return messages..more concerned about monetary gains than actually helping his fellow brethren..dehumanizing and demoralizing drug tests left and right..bogus ridiculous pain contracts that is nothing short of medical entrapment there are many other Dr.s to choose from that genuinely care and want to help
in Farmington, CT |
I would say this Doctor, while very knowledgably , could use some training in listening instead of talking. He was curt, and I felt as if I was being talked down to. I would definitely not return to this doctor, I left the office frustrated and upset.
in Shelton, Ct |
Dr. Boobil is very professional and had helped me tremendously with my spinal surgeries that I've had and helping me manage my nerve damage after the 5 spinal surgeries/ fusions. He one of my favorite doctors he takes his time to listen to you. He's very good with explaining each step with giving my injections which makes me relaxed and gets me relief of my pain. The staff is amazing! Love all you girls ?? Thank you!!
in Fairfield , Ct. |
Dr. Boolbol is a good doctor and has a personality too! He listens and understands. I've been seeing him for abt 3-4 years and he helps me with my pain. I'd recommend him to anyone who needs a good pain specialist.
in Stratford Connecticut |
I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Boolbol he has always been very honest and professional with me. He has helped my pain and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me as a patient. I will continue to refer him to my family and friends.
Dr.Boolbol is my favorite doctor and I have a lot. Kind, informative, great all around to his patients. The staff is excellent also, especially Joely who's great!
Pleasant and informative
Have you seen Dr. Robert Boolbol, MD?
Are you Dr. Boolbol?

Connecticare POS
  • EmblemHealth
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA