Dr. Robert J. Boolbol, MD

Dr. Robert J. Boolbol, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male | 53 years old

Dr. Boolbol specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine and practices in Farmington, CT. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Boolbol? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Boolbol's Experience

See how Dr. Boolbol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boolbol

Dr. Boolbol accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Boolbol has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Boolbol
Dr. Boolbol's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (39)
in Southbury, CT |
Fantastic MD. Takes the time to listen to his patients.
in Coventry, CT |
I have been seeing Dr. Boolbol and his staff members since 2003. When I first came to him I was being prescribed an unheard of amount of pain pills. He explained to me the severe damage I was doing to my liver. Dr. Boolbol performed an epidural for my sciatic pain and within a day all pain was gone. Just recently, I was put on a new non-narcotic medication for the other pain in my back. I am happy to say I am off all pain medication. I cannot thank Dr. Boolbol and his team enough!!
in Hartford, Connecticut area |
He is awesome! I saw 5-7 doctors (neurologists, orthopedic suregons, and PCP) including physical therapist and chiropractor and he was the ONLY one that was able to stop all of my body from hurting (neck injury/disc) with the Block therapy. Definitely worth the visits.
in Bridgeport, CT |
I don't know what his other patients are talking about..I have great respect for Dr. Boolbol, he does listen to his patients...I have been seeing him for several years and he does listen to me. And I get injections on my back and they help. I will be recommending to my friends and family. He does have empathy with his patients and he has a good sense of humor.
in Norwich ct |
I have been seeing dr. Boobol for ten years. He's done everything he can to control my pain which I live with every day. He's a very good doctor .
in Farmington, CT |
Dr. Boolbol is an arrogant jerk and refuses to discuss anything. He has refused to help me despite severe pain from surgical complications. Not only that, but he treats people with little respect and understanding for their pain. For a pain management doctor he doesn't seem to care about people's pain.
in Middletown, CT |
Dr boolbol is caring and understanding and give good advice he is one of the best dr. that I enjoy seeing and he is very professional
Manchester, CT |
Insensitive,shrewd,inconsiderate.never answers the phone,barely return messages..more concerned about monetary gains than actually helping his fellow brethren..dehumanizing and demoralizing drug tests left and right..bogus ridiculous pain contracts that is nothing short of medical entrapment there are many other Dr.s to choose from that genuinely care and want to help
in Farmington, CT |
I would say this Doctor, while very knowledgably , could use some training in listening instead of talking. He was curt, and I felt as if I was being talked down to. I would definitely not return to this doctor, I left the office frustrated and upset.
in Shelton, Ct |
Dr. Boobil is very professional and had helped me tremendously with my spinal surgeries that I've had and helping me manage my nerve damage after the 5 spinal surgeries/ fusions. He one of my favorite doctors he takes his time to listen to you. He's very good with explaining each step with giving my injections which makes me relaxed and gets me relief of my pain. The staff is amazing! Love all you girls ?? Thank you!!
in Fairfield , Ct. |
Dr. Boolbol is a good doctor and has a personality too! He listens and understands. I've been seeing him for abt 3-4 years and he helps me with my pain. I'd recommend him to anyone who needs a good pain specialist.
in Stratford Connecticut |
I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Boolbol he has always been very honest and professional with me. He has helped my pain and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me as a patient. I will continue to refer him to my family and friends.
Dr.Boolbol is my favorite doctor and I have a lot. Kind, informative, great all around to his patients. The staff is excellent also, especially Joely who's great!
Pleasant and informative
Have you seen Dr. Robert J. Boolbol, MD?
Are you Dr. Boolbol?

Compare Dr. Boolbol

Dr. Boolbol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Boolbol has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boolbol's Board Certifications

Lenox Hill
    Columbia Presbyterian
    University of Chicago
    Tufts University

Dr. Boolbol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boolbol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.