Dr. Robert Bledsoe Jr, MD

Dr. Robert Bledsoe Jr, MD

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Robert C. Bledsoe Jr. is a Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon - General practicing in Grapevine, TX PRACTICE EHR Nextech PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery American Society of Plastic Surgeons Dallas County Medical Society Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons Texas Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Physicians Recognition Award National Leadership Award FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts Visa, MasterCard, and All Major Credit Cards. Also accepts CareCredit and Prosper Healthcare Lending. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna BCBS Blue Card - PPO BCBS Texas - PPO Cigna First Health United Healthcare – Direct Humana OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM

DFW Plastic Surgery Associates

1600 W College St Ste 380

Grapevine, TX 76051

Learn about Dr. Bledsoe Jr

Patient Testimonials

Simply stated, there is not a better plastic surgeon anywhere! Dr. Bledsoe is polite, experienced and really knows his stuff!! My experience and results have been nothing short of perfect! I highly recommend Dr. Bledsoe and his staff for any plastic, reconstructive or cosmetic procedure.
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Bledsoe after weight loss and he spent as much time with me as I need answering all questions. Both surgeries have had excellent outcomes, I couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the website of DFW Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery where Robert Bledsoe, M.D., F.A.C.S. a board-certified plastic surgeon in Grapevine/Southlake, Texas, offers comprehensive plastic surgery care for men and women in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Dr. Bledsoe performs each procedure with the utmost attentiveness to detail — an approach that helps him consistently deliver superb aesthetic results.

As a highly trained and experienced Grapevine/Southlake plastic surgeon, Dr. Bledsoe specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the body, breasts and face. For your convenience, Dr. Bledsoe offers 3 separate credentialed locations where patients can undergo breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck and other body contouring procedures. In addition, Dr. Bledsoe performs a number of post-weight loss and bariatric body contouring treatments and numerous facial rejuvenation procedures. If you have been thinking about plastic surgery, schedule a private consultation with Dr. Bledsoe to explore your options in a supportive, friendly atmosphere.

Dr. Bledsoe Jr's Experience

Dr. Bledsoe Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

• University Of Texas At Austin-B.S Zoology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Texas, Houston-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Plastic Surgery-University Of California
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Plastic Surgery-Phoenix, Az
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Bledsoe Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bledsoe Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bledsoe Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bledsoe Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bledsoe Jr to family and friends
Dr. Bledsoe Jr's Performance
Dr. Bledsoe and his staff are the kindest, most understanding, and professional of any medical office. They are really the gold standard. I felt no pain with my botox and fillers. Dr. is so patient to explain each procedure...that is why he has been my chosen physician for may years.
Excellent courteous doctor with super amazing results
Wonderful bedside manner. Never felt rushed; I was his only priority when I was with him. Gave me options and recommendations but let me decide. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He was the best. HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.
wonderful. would recommend
The results have been great. Explained everything very clearly and helped anytime I had a question.
I had a thigh lift done on july 6th 2017 from a different doctor.. my incision got infected, I found Dr. Bledsoe on the internet they saw me the same day I called and I have been in care for about 3 weeks he is caring doctor he has came in on Saturday and Sunday to see me. I know say I should of done my surgery with him then with the other doctor. I will come again with him to have another surgery done with him and I would refer my friends too his office.. Thank you Dr. Bledsoe...
I love that there is not a wait and everyone is so nice. The results from my Botox are amazing too.
Dr. Bledsoe is knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. My daughter is very nervous around doctors and he put her at ease. Strongly recommend Dr. Bledsoe!
Very pleased with this experience and results. Would recommend to others. Thank you!
I had multiple issues and he was very patient and kind to me during the whole experience. Took his time with me and I never felt rushed. The office is welcoming and the ladies upfront are great to be around.
very informative
Great
Had to have a procedure done but I could not have picked a better Dr. or better office. I was very pleased on the outcome. And they checked with my insurance company and were able to give me all of the costs upfront. In all areas they were excellent!!
Dr. Bledsoe is very helpful and I am very happy with him!
Exceeded all of my expectations! From consult, to pre-op, to surgery and post-op, Dr. Bledsoe and team were perfection. No questions left unanswered, ever. The results from only 4 days out are amazing. I assumed you would be able to see scarring due to the long incisions, but I can't see them from any angle. He hid them well. The staff is just as positive and quick to communicate at all times. The hard part is waiting until the next procedure. If you're looking fo...
The best experience !
I have had three procedures with Dr. Bledsoe. Every time he has done excellent work and the follow-up care was great. He even took time to come into the office on weekends for post-op care. I'm looking forward to finishing the body lift work and seeing the final result of all his work.
I received a successful breast reduction from Dr. Bledsoe. He worked with me and listened to what I desired for myself. Great communication here!!!
I had a very good experience with Dr. Bledsoe..He always answered all my questions. My surgery went very well. I would highly recommend him to my friends.
I liked the doctor's attentiveness and caring manner. He was not at all distant or aloof as so many doctors are. Thank you very much. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bledsoe and would come back for any other procedures.
Dr. Bledose is very honest as to what to expect on procedures! I wouldn't go any where else!!!
Dr. Bledsoe is very thorough and takes the time to get to know your wants, needs and objectives and caters his care to your preferences. He takes the time to listen to you personally. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable and make you feel like they truly listen and care. I highly recommend Dr. Bledsoe and his staff.
Perfect bedside manner. Very professional staff. Each visit is a great experience.
Dr Bledsoe and his staff are awesome!!
I am in absolute awe! From my consult, through surgery and my post-visit follow up appointments. I had a breast reduction in November 2016 and I am very pleased with the results! I would recommend anyone who is considering a breast augmentation. Dr. Bledsoe and his staff are very friendly and professional.
Dr. Bledsoe took the time to answer all questions and made me feel completely comfortable with the process.
I would say that my experience with Dr Bledsoe and his staff has been so very comfortable that I would consider having other procedures done in the future.
very poaitive experience
Great experience!
Positive
I saw Dr Bledsoe for breast augmentation. He was very patient with all my questions and concerns, making me feel comfortable with my final decision to move forward. I am extremely happy with my results and overall experience with him and his staff!
Great doc! He is very low keyed, laid back and explains exactly what is going on before, during and after (follow ups). I will come back if I need anything else done.
Very pleased with Dr. and staff. Very positive total experience. Thank you.
Nice doctor and staff helping with all cosmetic injectable needs.
Dr. Bledsoe has a kind and peaceful demeanor which is comfortable to me. He listens, and is easy to talk with. I truly enjoy who he is as a person and a doctor. I highly recommend him.
Very patient, very informative, takes time to explain the procedure.
I had my first visit 2 years ago as I was debating to have my surgery. The doctor explained everything to me very clearly and calmly, he made me feel at ease. I didn't decide to do it at the time and came back 2 years later for the same consultation. The office not only remembered me but greeted me very warmly. I never felt pressured or pushed, instead I felt supported in any decision I made, even if it meant not becoming a patient. The doctor again explained everything t...
Excellent experience! Really trusted Dr. Bledsoe and felt very comfortable through the whole process. His staff is awesome too!
excecelent and very pleased
Extremely helpful and answered all my questions to set me at ease before my operation. Came out with great results and extremely pleased with the overall service, strongly recommend!
Dr. Bledsoe iswonderful. everyone is so caring . So happy I chose Dr. Bledsoe
I have done 3 visits here for various issues. Happy with all results.
Very caring and compassionate physician and also excellent at performing treatment and follow-up.
Dr Bledsoe listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me a better result than I could have asked for!
Easy appointment for Botox! I appreciate that he is thorough in planning the injection points.
Dr. Bledsoe is a great listener. He really understood my issues and was wonderful to work with. I received great care, great surgical results, and felt extremely comfortable. My mom came along for a post-op visit and said she'd travel a few thousand miles to see him if she was ready for surgery!
Dr. Bledsoe is Compassionate,and Excellent
One of the best surgeons an experiences I have had. Love him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Bledsoe Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Bledsoe Jr