Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Berry, DO
Dr. Robert Berry, DO is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Berry is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Plano and Baylor Medical Center at Frisco.

19200 Preston Rd

Dallas, TX 75252

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Berry

Be the leading provider of orthopedic care delivered with compassion and value.

Dr. Berry's Experience

Dr. Berry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Metatarsal Fracture

• Riverside County Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Oasis Sports Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Berry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berry to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Berry's Performance
Dr. Berry saw me today as I was having issues with my left knee. He was very professional, personable and explained what was happening with my knee and what he was going to do. It was a great visit and I would highly recommend Dr Berry to new patients.
Very informational
Excellent care from receptionist to nurse to Dr. Berry.
Awesome as usual!
Very helpful and professional, gave me the options and we settled on a course of action
Staff was very friendly and prompt. Dr. Berry was very informative and kind.
Very efficient & thorough
in Dallas, TX |
He fixed my very torn meniscus. I now run and play tennis. Of course, I am still very careful with my knee but can play a 2 hour tennis match with no pain. He know what he is doing! The first visit I went to see him and I was in pain and could hardly walk. He gave me a shot in the knee to stop the swelling. He had me do an MRI, which showed the tear and scheduled me for surgery. He is busy but he knows his stuff.
Thank you for the friendly, helpful and expert care.
The experience was great! Dr Berry took the time to explain my situation and review the options. Overall a great experience! Sal Abramo
AWESOME!!!!
Visit went well.
Appt for right knee to discuss surgical options/recommendations. Dr. Berry took the time to fully explain options and recommendations. This level of detail and time was greatly appreciated. Staff is friendly, professional and very helpful.
Very good????
Plano, TX |
I have been dealing with a problem for several months related to Dr. Berry's billing. Even though his office precertified with my insurance company Dr. Berry's office never told me he was out of network for Aetna. I got a bill for about $1200 for a 5 minute office visit. The billing office took days to get back to me and never reduced the bill as they promised. Beware of Sports Physicians Orthopedics and Rehab of Texas and this doctor. Their billing practices are just barely legal.
Plano, TX |
My daughter saw Dr. Gaddis at this plano location of this practice on 1/30/17. Was misdiagnosed and told "that's just how God made you". Orthotics were prescribed. One getting another opinion due to her pain and athletic impairing injury. We found out she has a fractured navicular bone requiring surgery and two stress fractures in her metatarsals. Another doctor confirmed the break. An mri and ct were needed. Of course I paid for the visit and now have been billed additional for the xrays.
in Little Elm |
He is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr Berry surgically repaired my Meniscus Tear in September. I personally am grateful that he scheduled my surgery for a bigger surgery and prepared me for this also but did not have to perform that extensive and my recovery was cut from 4-6 months to 4-6 weeks. I believe in his abilities, he has the BEST bedside manner, and just a GREAT DOCTOR AND ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON!
in Mckinney |
Best. .. saved my leg, e. R. Doctor wanted to amputation the leg, he fixed me 100 percent. Then fixed my shoulder 100 percent. My experience is he is the best. ........... only down side is i turned 65 on medicare which he will not take, that upsets me being existing patient. But the dude is great, just sorry i can not use him anymore ??
in Frisco |
Clinic makes you sign papers that promise no out of pocket liability...I was provided a knee brace that retails for around $100 (BREG SHort runner knee brace). No explanation given about out of pocket liability for me...fast forward 3 months, I receive a bill from a DME company for ~$450...they submitted a claim for $755 and have put me on hook for ~$450. Stay away from this clinic.
in Mckinney TX |
I had horrible shoulder pain in both shoulders. Dr. Berry did my surgery and he discovered the tendon was coming off of the bone!! I was shocked to hear all this but Dr. Berry fixed me right up. I was able to recover and continue to work. I am a nurse and the job takes a toll on all joints. Im so happy Dr. Berry was able to fix me and allow me to continue enjoying my job and my life!! Thank you DR. Berry!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Berry is such a great doctor! Very knowledgeable and has THE BEST office staff!
in Frisco, Tx |
Dr. Berry performed a SLAP repair on my shoulder about 4-5 months ago, and I could not be happier with the results I've gotten. During the entire process I felt that Dr.Berry and his staff always had my best interest in mind and accommodated any and every need I had. My overall experience with Dr. Berry and his staff has been truly exceptional and I would not hesitate to give my recommendation to a friend or family member.
in Dallas, TX |
I had an injection done by Dr. Berry and I have not had any problems with it. His staff is very friendly and professional. He has multiple providers in house so even if i cant see him I know Im in good hands with Dr. Ghattas or their PAs.
in Plano, TX |
Excellent doctor. Caring, compassionate and has cared for our entire family for many years. Would never go to anyone else. His staff is wonderful and very nice.
in Plano, TX |
4 visits and I still have not me "Dr. Berry." I think he is just a name on a wall. Unbelievable. Hey doc..at some point you are going to have to actually talk to your patients. We don't care what your PA's think. We come to see a "Doctor" for a reason. Get with the program. I'm out.
Patients seek Dr. Berry due to his excellent reputation as an orthopedic surgeon and care for many professional athletes. SPORT has highly trained staff of PA's with high experience. Dr. Berry reviews cases/treatment plans but is unable to see every patient. SPORT strives to provide conservative treatment. If a patient has failed conservative treatment and surgery is felt to be an option, you will see Dr. Berry. SPORT has other highly trained surgeons & patients are always welcome to see them.
Copperas Cove, TX |
This man ruined our lives. A routine shoulder surgery on my wife turned into a chronic pain nightmare. She lost her job and we lost any kind of normal existence. She is in constant pain always. Narcotics and a host of other treatments have not helped. Do not trust this doctor. He should not be in business. Look at how frequently he changes practices. There are reasons for that.
With an anonymous complaint it is difficult to address these serious allegations. We take these allegations personally and question whether this person is even a patient of ours. With allegations this serious someone in our practice would be aware of this and no one in our practice has ever heard any patient ever make such allegations, or raise such concerns. Dr. Berry has performed thousands of shoulder operations and has great success.
in Denton, TX |
didn't provide test results, poor communication, non responsive
Patients have access to their lab results and medical record through our patient portal. With this being an anonymous complaint, we can not address the specifics. We strive to provide great service and communication. We are unaware of any current patients who voiced or raised this complaint. If you are indeed a patient of our practice we invite you to contact us through the patient portal so we may address your concerns and you can view any labs.
Frisco, TX |
Terrible experience. Avoid this provider. Appointments are rarely with Berry - PA shows up after scheduling with Berry. Spent less than 5 minutes with PA to tell me they couldn't help and they still charged me for a full consult.
in Richardson, TX |
He is fun, friendly, smart, and efficient! Staff is terrific and upbeat, and everyone really cares! When I had some concern after knee surgery, they got me in the same day. Great service all the way around! Even dealt with all the insurance stuff.
Mckinney, TX |
f you wanted to be treated like cattle, or a number, perfect doctor to go see. First visit, failed to call in prescription. Second visit, sent me to straight to PT letting me know he would call them, didn't call, left me hanging for over hour. 3rd visit, no showed me and tried to force a 2nd X-ray on me as they hadn't loaded one from other office into the system. And on the no show, I said I wanted to reschedule to see doctor and they stated going forward I couldn't' be guaranteed to see the doc
in McKinney, TX |
Dr. Berry did several procedures on my knee. Always trying to do the least invasive but get me healthy. I always felt like I had a say in my treatment and like my opinion was valued.
Shoulder surgery almost 10 years ago and as good as new. No problems whatsoever.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Berry, DO?

Visit Dr. Berry