Dr. Robert Benza, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Apex Eye 7850 Camargo Rd Cincinnati, OH 45243 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Benza, MD

Dr. Robert Benza, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Benza is affiliated with Trihealth Evendale Hospital.

Dr. Benza's Experience

See how Dr. Benza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Benza

Dr. Benza accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Benza is now accepting new patients
Madeira Office7850 Camargo Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45243
(513) 561-5655Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Benza has admitting privileges.

Dr. Benza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benza to family and friends
Dr. Benza's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Benza and the entire staff were professional and helped me out tremendously. He clearly explained my options and his recommendations. Very pleased!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Benza has performed two cataract surgeries for me and i could not be happier with the results. He and his staff are outstanding professionals. They are efficient, friendly and take the time to explain everything. I highly recommend Dr. Benza to everyone.
Mason, OH |
Dr. Benza did an excellent job with my cataract surgery and follow-up. I'm so pleased with the results and his professionalism during the entire process. The staff does an excellent job of getting you in and out in a timely manner. He is always on time and values my time. He is very thorough and explains everything to me clearly and decisively. I would strongly recommend him to everyone.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Benza listened to what my concerns were regarding wishing to maintain mono vision post bilateral cataract surgery. After lasik surgery at age 50 and finally being free of glasses and contacts (since age 8), I was not happy to know that glasses could be in my future. I also understood that because of lasik surgery it made it even more challenging to get the correct lens prescription. Dr. Benza got it right and I am happy to be cataract free with no need for glasses for reading or driving.
in Maineville, OH |
I've been going to Dr. Benza for my eye care for years. That alone is testament to his expert knowledge and professionalism. In other words, when I find a good doctor, I keep them. Beyond his doctor-ness, he's good fun to talk with and I feel comfortable in the examining room. He has a great sense of humor (who laughs when they're coming out of an eye doctor's examining room?!). And from what I know, he's a terrific family man. Dr. Benza and his staff have my sincere gratitude. See you in 2017!
in Milford, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Benza's for 12+ years. Dr. Benza has been the best thing that has happened to my eyes. He has provided eye sight without any glasses. I have had lens implants for 10 years and have no problems. Office is very clean and staff very courteous. Normal wait time before drops and before exam is minimal. The level of trust in Dr. Benza from 1-10 is a 10. Dr. Benza listens and explains any medical conditions and spends appropriate amount of time with patients.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Great experience. Dr. Benza takes the time to explain results to me in a way that I can understand. I trust him completely with my eyes. His staff is very friendly and caring. I always enjoy going to his office.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Totally pleased with professional office staff and short wait times.Doctor very good at explaining pros and cons of any procedure.Very happy with results of my surgery.Would not hesitate recommending Dr. Benza to anyone needing vision analysis/surgery.......
in Batavia, OH |
Dr. Benza has always been very helpful and positive about my eye care. He is always upbeat and positive. On 4/5/17 he was able to squeeze me in even thought I did not have an appointment. I was very concerned with my right eye which was almost solid red and had been so for two days and was not getting any better. Fortunately it was not serious and Dr. Benza was very reassuring in that regard. It has been my pleasure to recommend Dr. Benza in the past and I would certainly do so again.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Benza is very friendly knowledgeable and experienced. I trust him completely with decisions regarding my eyes.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Benza, MD?
Are you Dr. Benza?

Compare Dr. Benza

Dr. Benza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Benza has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Benza's Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Disseminated Chorioretinitis and Disseminated Retinochoroiditis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1990

Kettering Med Ctr
    U Cincinnati

Dr. Benza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology