Dr. Robert Beitman, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

Robert G Beitman MD 15 Village Dr Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Beitman, MD
Dr. Robert Beitman, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Cape May Court House, NJ. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Beitman is affiliated with Cape Regional Medical Center and Shore Medical Center.

Dr. Beitman's Care Philosophy

I practice high quality internal medicine and digestive disease (gastroenterology). I believe in listening to the patients and treating them as if I would my own family. I have been in private practice for over 33 years. I have experience with nursing homes and their management, hospice medical care. Also I run and practice in an accredited surgical office in my office where I perform multiple digestive procedures per week.

Dr. Beitman's Experience

See how Dr. Beitman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beitman

Dr. Beitman accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Beitman is now accepting new patients
Robert G Beitman MD15 Village Dr
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
(609) 465-2112Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Beitman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beitman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beitman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Beitman's Performance
Stone Harbor, NJ |
My insurance company will not cover visits to his office because he is out of network. He screamed that I HAD to call my insurance company and DEMAND they cover visits to him. Further, he informed me I should pay him cash for visits to him and then get reimbursed from my insurance company....OMG, pushy and obnoxious...and either a liar or incompetent (which is a whole other story!)
in Absecon, NJ |
he is a very pleasant doctor with a great staff. His waiting room is almost always crowded. I like that it suggests to me that people value his judgment. You do have to wait, often 30 mins+, but it is well worth it. I bring magazines to read. I always see the doctor, not an assistant. He is so smart with regard to internal medicine, digestive disease, and the elderly. He has helped many of my family members. Often he has straightened out problems others could not. highly recommended
Wildwood, NJ |
Don't ever go here this man is a quack, just takes advantage of senior citizens. I think he pushes pain meds. and milks Medicaid insurance. Sorry but I absolutely believe this to be true.
in north cape may, nj |
excellent knowledgable doctor, who will tell you the truth. You may not want to hear it, but I do. Because he is so good you will have to wait to see him, but in my mind it is worth it,I suspect you would agree. He has a lot of knowledge with regard to the digestive tract, also internal medicine.He is both a primary care doctor for some plans and a specialist for all plans. The doctor and his staff are very kind.,He can handle a lot of your problems so you do not have to go to many other docs.
in Cape May, NJ |
I am impressed with Dr. Beitman, my first visit he was impressive. Made me feel very confident and explained everything that I needed to know. My test was a breeze, he did a great job. My husband is transferring over to him.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Beitman, MD?
Are you Dr. Beitman?

Compare Dr. Beitman

Dr. Beitman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beitman says...

Over the last few decades, I have attended nearly one hundred courses. Given by such institutions as Harvard, Jefferson, Univ of Penn., Mayo Clinic, New York Univ., Einstein Med College, Drexel Med College, Yale, Rutgers, Temple, The Amer College of Internal Medicine, The Amer Medical Directors Assoc, The Amer College of Gastroenterology, Amer Gastroenterology Assoc, The Amer Geriatrics Society, The Amer Soc of Gastroenterologic Endoscopy to name some. I have given hundreds of lectures to nurses, physicians, pharmacists, students, and others. I have performed over 40,000 endoscopic and colonoscopic procedures over the last few decades. I am a consultant and also practice some primary care medicine. My success is well documented and I have received many awards over the years. My outcomes are very good. Generally most families and patients are very happy with myself and my office staff. Everyone is treated individually and with respect.

Dr. Beitman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Beitman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beitman's Board Certifications

Presby Med Center University Penn

Completed in 1980

Union College In Schenectady,Ny

Graduated in 1971

Dr. Beitman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beitman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endoscopy
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)