Dr. Robert Beck Jr, MD

Dr. Robert Beck Jr, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Male
32 reviews

Dr. Robert Beck Jr, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Beck Jr is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Beck Jr

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Video

Dr. Beck Jr's Experience

Dr. Beck Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Tulane University School Of Medicine

Dr. Beck Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beck Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beck Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Beck Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beck Jr to family and friends
Dr. Beck Jr's Performance
in Morrison, TN |
Dr. Beck has been my PCP for about 5-6 years now. When Dr. Beck I and I first met I told him about all of my issues. ( Cancer, Herniated Disc, End Stage Liver Disease, & PTSD), I wanted to see his reaction. He accepted me as a patient. About a year ago I ask Dr. Beck if he thought he would still treating this far down the road.. He looked at me and my wife and said he wouldn't have given me 4 months to live. And that was 6-7 years ago now. So w/ God and Dr. Beck I am doing well. He is awesome!!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beck is the very best doctor I have had. He is most personable and cares about you as a person as well as a patient. Wife and I are so happy we found him.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beck is very easy to talk to and listens attentively. He is thorough and compassionate. Dr. Beck is an awesome doctor and I would refer him to anyone!
Nashville, TN |
He is a very good doctor, he spends time with you and is personable. I highly recommend him. Extremely pleased and thankful I found him.
in Nashville, TN |
Rob Beck has a reassuring manner that instills confidence in me as his patient. He gives me all the time I need to explain my concerns, he asks constructive questions, and then offers practical advice, explores all options, and answers my questions. I highly recommend Rob Beck.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beck is very compassionate, and always takes time to listen to his patients. He always explains things very well to myself, as well as my family. Dr. Beck is very intelligent, and I feel that he always covers all the bases when it comes to my care. I completely trust Dr. Beck with my healthcare needs. His office is very clean, and welcoming. Staff is friendly and approachable. I give 5 STARS!!
Nashville, TN |
I find it very easy to talk with Dr Beck, and I appreciate and respect his genuine assuring guidance and encouragement. He is very professional, and I would recommend him.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
My first visit with Dr. Beck was great. He has a good bedside manner and is thorough in his explanations of medical terms and medicine side-effects.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Robert Beck is a wonderful doctor. He stays on schedule, and gives his patients all the time they need. I feel lucky to have him for a primary care doctor in Nashville.
Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Beck for 5 years. I have never met a more caring doctor. He truly does want the best for his patients. I recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.
in Lebanon, TN |
Love Dr.Beck! He is very thorough and compassionate about his patients. He takes his time to get to know you and listens to what you have to say. There aren't many doctors like him anymore.
in Clarksville, Tn |
A Man who knows his stuff. His astute and quick action saved my life. I will be forever grateful. Thank you Dr. Beck. Outstanding listener.
He is a awesome doctor
Have you seen Dr. Robert Beck Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Beck Jr?

Visit Dr. Beck Jr

Dr. Beck Jr accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Choice PPO
  • American General
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network P