Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Beaudry, DMD
Dr. Beaudry obtained his Dental degree from the Washington University School of Dental Medicine with a special award in Prosthetic Dentistry, and his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training was completed at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. He is Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is also a certified Diplomate of the American Society of Dental Anesthesia. Dr. Beaudry has been in practice for over 30 years; he has presented many lectures across the nation, and has advised on development of instruments, Reconstructive Plates, and Synthetic TMJ Joints.

3600 Gettysburg Rd

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Beaudry

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Case Wes Res University
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • St Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Johns Hopkins

Dr. Beaudry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beaudry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beaudry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beaudry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beaudry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beaudry to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Beaudry's Performance
Harrisburg, PA |
Dr. Beaudry is fantastic. He removed a broken tooth and a wisdom tooth for me and it was quick and easy. I prefer someone who is right to the point, quick and honest. I'm not there to catch up with a friend, I'm there to get my teeth taken care of. I didnt experience a long wait, and I got the honesty that I needed to hear. I knew exactly what was going to happen and how take care of it after. I recommend him to everyone and won't see anyone else but him.
Greencastle, PA |
ALL HE CARE IS FOR $$$$$$ NOT FOR HIS PATIENTS! HIS ALWAYS RUSHING! THIS DENTIST IS HORRIBLE !
in New Cumberland, PA |
Dr Beaudry is best oral surgeons in our area. He is highly skilled and very knowledgeable in TMJ. I am so thankful to him for all the help he has given me over the years.
in Boiling Springs, PA |
Beaudry could see me soonest to do a simple extraction. He looked at it & said it would take only 5 minutes to do. But he didn't do it then & scheduled the extraction 18 days later (giving me a script for an opiate for pain). The extraction did take only 5 mins. The script from our family dentist contained the info about the x-ray & the exam. We paid $125 to Beaudry. 10 MONTHS later, Beaudry sent me a bill for $230 for x-ray & exam which had already been done by my family dentist.
Mifflintown, PA |
Very quiet and doesn't speak much to patients. Good experience at first except for lengthy time spent in waiting room. Then had to wait two months for surgery on a cracked tooth. Unsure of cleanliness of OR because developed a skin condition directly after surgery. Was given gas anesthesia instead of intravenous and became instantly sick upon waking. I was being transported and this heightened my motion sickness too. Staff was not understanding and handed me a trash bag and said I was to leave.
in Carlisle, PA |
He tried to rush with me, had the bedside manner of a donkey each time I saw him. He spent no more than three minutes in the room with me, and that included reviewing the MRI results. Then said the ONLY thing that could help me was a $1,200 mouth piece that I would have to pay out of pocket. He gave no other options for my TMJ. I would no recommend him for anyone.
in Middletown, PA |
Dr. Beaudry is a perfectionist. He made it a point to explain to me what my best treatment option was and was extremely intricate with my entire surgical case. I had no complications and couldn't be happier with my results and experience!
in Mechanicsburg pa |
Dr Beaudry is awesome. I broke a tooth and had a nerve exposed 3 weeks before my dental coverage kicks in and they got me in right away and have the best pricing compared to other places. Anytime I had a question I called in and it was answered right away.. Not only Is it great to find a nice oral surgeon but pricing even with dental coverage is a big factor sometimes in how much you have to pay out of pocket. Great overall experience and awesome staff! I would refer them to anyone...
Have you seen Dr. Robert Beaudry, DMD?
Are you Dr. Beaudry?