Dr. Robert Battle, MD

Dr. Robert Battle, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Battle, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 84 years old and has been practicing for 52 years.

9910 Long Point Rd

Houston, TX 77055

Learn about Dr. Battle

Dr. Battle's Experience

Dr. Battle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Alternative Care
  • Homeopathy

Dr. Battle does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Rice University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1959
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1965
  • United States Public Health Norfolk Va.
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1966
  • University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1967

Dr. Battle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Battle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Battle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Battle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Battle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Battle to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Battle's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in San Antonio, TX |
No scientific based tests. Spent $900 for testing. I am very ill. If I would have accepted his treatment plan (injections and cleansing) I probably would be dead. He does not tell you what is in the injection or the cleanse. Stay away from him.
in Brenham, TX |
I came to Dr. Battle 2 years ago, I had the end stage of Melanoma cancer. I had a metastasized melanoma tumor in my brain that was surgically removed. I could hardly move the left part of my body, and the prognosis was bad. Dr. Battle started by giving me medical and lifestyle advise, gave me supplements to regain health, and did several treatments, that made me capable of functioning again and get my immune system working properly. I would recommend Dr. Battle to all my family and friends.
Katy |
Best experience I have had with a doctor to date.
in Katy, TX |
Doctor Battle healed my son of severe Crohn's disease in eight (8) months. He had suffered for three years with the terrible condition. My health began deteriorating when I was 58 years old. After going to high powered doctors in the medical center for 4 years with no results, I turned to Dr. Battle. He has cured my high blood pressure, hypothoidism and severe hay fever and other allergies. I recommend Dr. Battle to anyone I meet who has chronic or degenerative diseases.
in Waco, TX |
I have been taking my son, who is now 10 years old, to see Dr. Battle for about 2 years. My son had been diagnosed with cancer & autoimmune hepatitis. Dr. Battle doesn't do what I call 'band-aid' doctoring, i.e., give the patient a pill to make the symptoms go away. He works very hard at trying to figure out root causes & then helps the body build itself up so it can heal itself. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is truly seeking healing.
in East Greenwich, RI |
I have been going to see Dr Battle for about 4 months now. Yes I would recommend Dr Battle highly. He treats the body as a whole, not just the symptoms. He and his staff are very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and they take the time to talk and listen to you. My health is better and better with every month I have been seeing him. I believe my cancer is gone and I thank God every day.
in Sugar Land, TX |
There are usually people from all over the country in Dr. Battle's waiting room, which is a testament to his reputation and track record with curing or helping patients. Over the last five years, I have spoken with a number of his patients whom conventional doctors had told to go home and get their affairs in order (mostly cancer patients) for the few months they had left. Since most of these people have been under his care for ten years or more, Dr. Battle obviously is doing something right.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Are you Dr. Battle?