Dr. Robert Battle, MD

Family MedicineMaleAge 88

Dr. Robert Battle, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Houston, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Battle to book an appointment.

Dr. Battle

Comprehensive Health Associates

9910 Long Point Rd Houston, TX 77055

Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Battle with our nearby Family Medicine Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress today at (281) 417-4665.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress.

Dr. Battle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Battle

3.7

Dr. Battle?
  • Appointment scheduling (26)
  • Staff friendliness (26)
  • Office environment (25)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (12)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (12)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (12)
I've known Dr B for over 20 years. He helped me with several things like Hashimoto. I owned a computer service company and met him while fixing his computer network. Six years ago my brother was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer by UAB in B'ham AL. They wanted him to have 30 radiation and 30 chemo treatments. He declined. He said he'd rather go meet Jesus. Well I convinced him to go see Dr. B. After a couple of months of weekly treatments then once a month treatments for about a year my brother looked like a new person, no ashen gray skin color and he felt great. Long story short my brother has been cancer free for 5 years , never taking 1 chemo or radiation treatment. Only took about 9 months to actually get rid of the cancer. He went for a 2 year check-up at UAB and the just couldn't understand. Of course doctors and drug companies don't like what he's doing, they need their trillions of dollars. Dr B never says he's going to heal anyone just make them healthier. AND HE DOES IT.
Rod Gunter – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Rheumatoid arthritis is the diagnosis that brought me to Dr. Battle. He had successfully treated two of my friends for cancer and they suggested I let him evaluate me. My arthritis is about 80% improved after 1 year and 9 months. Dr. Battle has an insatiable desire for learning which allows him to offer current treatment modalities.
Penny in Tomball – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
When you have a health challenge Dr. Battle will not give up until he finds and fixes the root of the problem. It may require a lifestyle and thinking change on your part but it's worth it. If you are willing to cooperate with and be educated by Dr. Battle you can regain your health. He is a very caring and dedicated man.
Anne in Houston, Texas – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Went to Dr. Battle with high blood pressure and have managed to keep it under control in order to allow overseas work activities. His knowledge and practice utilize the best of modern medicine to confirm diagnosis and work to improve the overall immune system. Very few medical professionals that I have encountered deserve to be called "healers" but my experience has confirmed that description of Dr. Battle. He would be the first one to call if I was diagnosed with cancer.
Jay McCorkle in Fulshear, Texas – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Dr. Battle is a holistic physician that uses new technology to improve your overall health and obtain healing. He is not in the pocket of "Big Pharma" trying to hand out prescriptions to just "manage"your health issues.He truly wants to heal you permanently. I have been going to his facility for almost 20 years and his staff are always positive, friendly and caring. I have had severe cardio problems and heavy metal issues that he has fixed and he has also helped me improve my life style.
Richard MacDoougal in The Woodlands, Texas – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
QUACK I took my father there because he had cancer and Battle would TOUCH my father and say, "yes he has cancer" and sold my father thousands of dollars of suppliments, 50 a day. Months later Battle touches my father and says, "You're cancer free!" And I spoke up and questioned him and that's when Battle turned on me, became such a jerk! Took my dad back to his oncologist, cancer spread, had chemo. Spent $26k cash with Battle. BEWARE
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Houston – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Having had cancer twice in my life and going through radiation and chemotherapy really makes you wonder why? My husband was given the opportunity to seek alternative medicine through Dr. Battle for his current cancer treatment. I believe it has saved him. And so now I too am seeing Dr. Battle to get to the root cause of why? I believe what Dr. Battle provides through God's gifts is truly treating the cause and not just the symptom.
Martha in Sherwwod, AR – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Dr Battle has most likely saved my life from Stage 4 pancreatic adenocarcinoma cancer. Went to MD Anderson for 1.5 years. Did chemo 10 months. Cancer continued to grow and I wasn't feeling all that great from chemo. MDA told me their was no cure and hoped they could "manage" it with chemo for a year or two. I have not been to chemo since May 22nd. That was almost 7 months ago. I'm still here. Dr Battle says I'm winning the battle. I believe that's true and no chemo side effects!
SMD in Sherwood, AR – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Dr Battle has been my husband's and my doctor for these last 7 years. We have no doubt that he is the one responsible for our being alive and VIBRANTLY healthy today at the ages of 66 and 61. We trust Dr Battle enough to not only travel from Ohio to see him but have sent our children and their children to see him. Due to their improved health they now also continue to trust him as their physician.
Katherine in Bowling Green, Ohio – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
No scientific based tests. Spent $900 for testing. I am very ill. If I would have accepted his treatment plan (injections and cleansing) I probably would be dead. He does not tell you what is in the injection or the cleanse. Stay away from him.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
AB in San Antonio, TX – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
I came to Dr. Battle 2 years ago, I had the end stage of Melanoma cancer. I had a metastasized melanoma tumor in my brain that was surgically removed. I could hardly move the left part of my body, and the prognosis was bad. Dr. Battle started by giving me medical and lifestyle advise, gave me supplements to regain health, and did several treatments, that made me capable of functioning again and get my immune system working properly. I would recommend Dr. Battle to all my family and friends.
Catharina Stein in Brenham, TX – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Best experience I have had with a doctor to date.
Katy – Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
Doctor Battle healed my son of severe Crohn's disease in eight (8) months. He had suffered for three years with the terrible condition. My health began deteriorating when I was 58 years old. After going to high powered doctors in the medical center for 4 years with no results, I turned to Dr. Battle. He has cured my high blood pressure, hypothoidism and severe hay fever and other allergies. I recommend Dr. Battle to anyone I meet who has chronic or degenerative diseases.
Michael Scott Wilkes in Katy, TX – Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
I have been taking my son, who is now 10 years old, to see Dr. Battle for about 2 years. My son had been diagnosed with cancer & autoimmune hepatitis. Dr. Battle doesn't do what I call 'band-aid' doctoring, i.e., give the patient a pill to make the symptoms go away. He works very hard at trying to figure out root causes & then helps the body build itself up so it can heal itself. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is truly seeking healing.
KG in Waco, TX – Jan 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
I have been going to see Dr Battle for about 4 months now. Yes I would recommend Dr Battle highly. He treats the body as a whole, not just the symptoms. He and his staff are very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and they take the time to talk and listen to you. My health is better and better with every month I have been seeing him. I believe my cancer is gone and I thank God every day.
Kim D in East Greenwich, RI – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?
There are usually people from all over the country in Dr. Battle's waiting room, which is a testament to his reputation and track record with curing or helping patients. Over the last five years, I have spoken with a number of his patients whom conventional doctors had told to go home and get their affairs in order (mostly cancer patients) for the few months they had left. Since most of these people have been under his care for ten years or more, Dr. Battle obviously is doing something right.
Peter in Sugar Land, TX – Jan 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Battle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Battle?

• Allergy & Immunology