Dr. Robert Bass, MD

Dr. Robert Bass, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Robert Bass, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Bass is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center and Plantation General Hospital.

Essence OB/GYN

201 NW 82nd Ave Ste 104

Plantation, FL 33324

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Neighborhood Health Plan
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Prudential
  • Vista Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Bass

Practicing medicine is a privilege. Our goal is to provide the most current treatment and information availble for YOU! My staff is professional and very friendly...Welcome to my practice. www.drbassobgyn.com

Dr. Bass' Experience

Dr. Bass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Labor
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Cervical Cerclage
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cryosurgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

• University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Bass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bass to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Bass' Performance
in Pompano Beach, FL |
My doctor is amazing! I adore Dr. Bass!!! I have been going to him for over 10 years. He is the only person I trust! I'm the biggest chicken in the world and with him, I feel totally safe in his capable and knowledgeable hands! Love him!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bass is super awesome! Extremely attentive. he delivered my first baby and made the whole experience smooth. I was super nervous and he assured that everything will be ok! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with his work and his professionalism. The staff at the practice are also great!
Miami, FL |
He was so knowledgeable and just great! I have been searching for an ideal OB for 10 years and I KNOW I now found "the one"! He is so honest but not rude, rough but gentle, just perfect for my ladies parts, I completely recommend him 10000%.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bass spends time with you and truly cares about his patients.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bass is one of the best obgyns! I moved mid-pregnancy and was worried about finding another doctor, but I am so glad I ended up with Dr. Bass for the second half of my pregnancy. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and spends plenty of time making sure all of your concerns and questions are answered. He made my pregnancy and delivery a pleasant experience and I am looking forward to having him as my obgyn for the rest of my pregnancies. His office staff is very kind and helpful as well.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I made an appointment 6 weeks in advance for December 30th. A extremely rude office staff canceled my appointment. Next available appointment mid January. Did the same thing to me last year. Office staff is extremely rude. If you do get an appointment you wait forever. I'm not going back.
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Bass delivered my three kids, he is an excellent doctor with great bedside manner. Dr. Bass office staff are super friendly and some of the people working for him have been there for 5+ years, which in today's world speaks volumes of how nice Dr. Bass is. The best obgyn in town!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bass is an AMAZING doctor. He made me feel at ease during every appointment and handled my c-section with TLC and it was very quick and worry-free. He and his staff are caring, polite, helpful, and informative. I highly recommend Dr. Bass to anyone!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. bass is an excellent doctor very good at what he does, he made the experience of having a c-section easy, you can hardly see the scaf. Hes staff at the office is great! Highly recommend him
in ft.lauderdale |
Dr. Bass is the best he did my surgery the day I was in the hospital he was there every morning early to check on me and make sure I was ok I love his office every one nice and friendly if you looking for a good Obgyn u come to the right place
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Bass is good at what he does. Not only is he skilful but he is caring. Having undergone a major surgery he reassured me so that I did not have any trepidations. The post surgery advice, prescription and follow up from the Dr was effective as I was able to manage my pain, minimize scar and recuperate in a timely manner.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Information and recommendations change over time, so I am grateful to have Dr. Bass and his staff that I can trust to give me the best information to stay healthy. They are very professional knowledgable and trustworthy.
in Miramar, FL |
I love his bedside manners & how attentive he is to your issues and concerns. He is very knowledgeable about your health conditions & takes proactive measures to ensure that your health concerns are addressed & resolved.
Ft Myers, FL |
Best physician I ever had
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bass did A wonderful job delivering my baby ... So greatful to have such a loving caring doctor.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was a transfer pregnant patient and he sat me in his office & told me he wants me to feel comfortable & I can ask him anything. He is the 1st OBGYN that truly makes me feel comfortable & hears my concerns. Throughout the visits he was very nice & even made jokes. He insisted to meet my husband and make him a part of this journey. During delivery he knew my preferences but always kept the baby & my health first. It's a saying most Dr.'s say but he actually means it! Great coach during delivery
in Tamarac, FL |
Dr. Bass is wonderful. So professional and friendly. Down to earth. I love that he takes office time to talk with me about my visit, and does this before the actual exam. His staff is great too. Great team!
in Tamarac, FL |
Dr. Bass is the BEST obgyn around! I've been a patient for over 10 years and Dr. Bass delivered 2 of my children and has removed a fallopian tube for me. Dr. Bass has a great nurse along with longterm office staff. If you looking for the best of the best- this is definitely the Dr. you should see!
in Davie, FL |
I've been going to Dr Bass for about 4 years now. He just delivered my beautiful baby girl 2 weeks ago. This is my first child so I was nervous about everything and had a ton of questions. Dr Bass really made me feel at ease through my whole pregnancy and the birthing process. He was very patient in answering my questions and explaining to my husband and I what to expect each month. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Bass, MD?
Are you Dr. Bass?

Visit Dr. Bass

Dr. Bass accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna