Dr. Robert Barbarite, MD

Dr. Robert Barbarite, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 70 years old

Dr. Barbarite specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Parkland, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Barbarite? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Barbarite's Experience

See how Dr. Barbarite's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barbarite

Dr. Barbarite accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Barbarite has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Barbarite
Dr. Barbarite's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (67)
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr Barbarite is a great man........HOWEVER....... in a terrible medical climate, it appears as though he has succombed to the greed of overbooking while hiding behind a staff that has a "we will get to you when we get to you" mentality. I have been there quite a few times only to wait for a minimum of 90 minutes up to 3 hours. The office manager is extremely nasty and approaches issues as if medical attention is a privilige...........extremely fast to collect co-pays yet extremely slow and inco
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr Barbarite is not only a thorough professional in his field with years of experience but also a wonderful person. He always makes us feel at ease and my daughters aged 10 and 5 are always welcome with us in the exam room. Healing starts the minute you meet a doctor with a smile and positive attitude. We adore you Dr Barbarite and wish you life's best always.
Boca Raton, FL |
I have been a patient there for 4 years, the service continues to get worse and worse. The past 3 or 4 visits I had to wait no less than an hour passed my scheduled appt time, to be seen. I just called to have a script refilled, I was on hold for 25min, got aggravated and hung up.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Terrible. Had a visit this week. Got there early but still waited 1 1/2 hrs after the appt time. Front desk woman was terrible, rude and nothing nice about her. Why they would have a person like that as the first person you see when you go in in beyond me. Must be a family member. Even making an appt is an ordeal if you can get through on the phones. The doctor is nice if you can get in to see him through the gatekeeper gauntlet. manipulate records!! Be careful.
in Boca Raton, FL |
He did not look at my personal history before treating me. I had to mention prior related lab results which he then checked. I was also told to write down the reasons I was seeing him -only one was addressed, then he left the room and never came back. His office (specifically Barbara) is incompetent - incapable of providing referrals without at least 4 follow-ups, several trips to the office and constant mistakes. Took 3 weeks just to get an annual mammo referral and others even longer.
Parkland, Florida |
I could not recommend Dr. Babarite because he was incapable of giving me an obvious diagnosis. He told me I had the flu when it was a staph infection. Also, my prescription directions which he wrote were incorrect. I caught the error. He is a nice guy, but inept to say the least.
Miami, FL |
It is ridiculous for a patient with an appt to have to wait in excess of 1.5 hrs to be seen. After finally being seen, I was sent to the front desk with a drug sample and Rx. After looking at the sample and what was prescribed, I asked to speak with the dr for a different med and Rx. I was told, No that I could not and that the dr was busy. Too busy to address the concern of a patient who waited almost 2 hours for a 15 min. appt?! They never asked me about any contraindications I may have.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. B has been my Dr. for over 15 years. He is an amazing Dr. He has demonstrated absolute care and concern for me and my wife over the years. For those who only see the PA in his office, simply ask specifically to be seen by Dr. B. The staff certainly needs improvement particularly with getting prescriptions filled. Most of the staff are very kind and the offices are immaculately clean and safe. I recommend him completely. Dennis D. Boca Raton, FL
in Coral Springs |
I've been a patient for close to 20 years. If I want an appt with Dr B, I request when making an appt. Dr B is a great physician who is perceptive & questions to uncover potential issues I haven't even thought of, based on his knowledge/experience. He listens & discusses solutions based on how I feel about the choices, if more than one. my feelings were considered, in other words, something rare to find in a physician. Other staff professionals I see are equally interested in solutions.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Saw him once and was handed off to other docs/pa's after first visit...had an issue one time that I described to another doc later on years later and was asked why doc barbarite did not hospitalize me and I could have died from the condition
Coconut Creek |
As I never met the real Dr himself becauae they schedule you with the nurse practitioner I can't say. Don't know what patients actually see real Dr..maybe the ones with lots of $$? Wait time is atrocious. Total disrespect for patients. Even technicians for very 1st appt of day is late. Don't spend needed time..all they care about is sending you for tests, bloodwoork, xrays. I'm looking now for another primary care. Don't want to go back.
in coral springs |
This Drs. Office is absolutely a incompetent managed place. You will sit for hours. Be told wrong information. And overcharged for basic needs. Horribly run is the best way to describe it. Once i sat there for three hours and had to leave. They have no respect for working peoples time. No stars Front desk receptionist is extremely rude. Im invoicing them for my time spent
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Horrible. I had a weekend emergency and because the office is closed the voice mail directs you to an emergency after hours line. I left a msg on my emergency asking for a call back from any doctor in the office, if not from Barbarite himself. Despite leaving three messages throughout the day, Saturday, Sunday and Monday went by without a call back from the office. I had to phone office Monday during regular biz hours. No emergency response is disgusting.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Barbarite, MD?
Are you Dr. Barbarite?

Dr. Barbarite's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Barbarite has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barbarite's Board Certifications

Dr. Barbarite does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Barbarite and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Louis Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1972

Kings County Hospital Center

Completed in 1973

Kings County Hospital Center

Completed in 1975

Dr. Barbarite does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barbarite and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Barbarite does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Barbarite and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: