Dr. Robert Arciero, MD

Dr. Robert Arciero, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Dr. Robert Arciero, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Farmington, CT and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

263 FARMINGTON AVE

Farmington, CT 06030

• Connecticare
  • Golden Rule
  • MVP Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Arciero treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Sports Medicine Surgery
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures

"Dr. Robert Arciero is a professor and chief of the Sports Medicine Division of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at UConn Health. He is also the director of the Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship program at UConn Health. Dr. Arciero is an ac...

• Sports Medicine

4.4

Dr. Arciero?
Dr. Arciero's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Arciero, MD
Very professional and very friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
Not a good doctor. Had zero time, and even less patience, for me—especially, as, I was feeling really bad, really debilitated from my injury, especially the cause of it, a domestic-based concern. He also lost the x-ray CD, but refused to admit that; was uptight about disclosing his educational history and training; LITERALLY screamed at me during subsequent visits AND threatened me (“Maybe you should find another orthopedic physician!”) when I asked ANY question. I got cort shot elsewhere: cured
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
Dr. Arciero is a talented, kind surgeon. He replaced our daughter's meniscus and performed a femoral allograft (replacing damaged femur and cartilage) Truly life-changing, we can't thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
It was obvious Dr. Arciero was not giving his full attention. Getting answers to questions and additional information was like pulling teeth. He was uninterested in devoting serious time to my medical issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
Dr Arciero operated on my shoulder after a mountain bicycle accident in 2010. This included restoring a shattered glenoid by inserting a pair of two-inch screws into the joint. Not only was the operation very successful, but Dr Arciero's bed side manner was terrific. I was also very impressed and pleased with the six months of physical therapy I received with Uconn Health. Recently, 7 years later, I came back to Dr Arciero with some questions about my joint, and received similar professionalism
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
I've had issues with my shoulder for nearly 10 years. Doctor Arciero has been the only person I've seen for it and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I finally just got cleared yesterday - hopefully for the last time, and I will genuinely miss seeing him. I'm happy my shoulder is fixed, but he is such a kind and caring man. You can tell he really has a calling to help people. He is so knowledgable and makes sure you understand every step of the way. I would highly recommend him to everyone and anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
Dr Arciero is one of the best Docs I've ever seen. He listens intently, does a full exam of the problem and explains what is happening and next steps. You never feel you are competing with him while talking. He doesn't rush you or jump to conclusions about what you're trying to say. He is extremely knowledgeable and honestly, very caring. The kind of Doc we all deserve to have!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
Dr. Arciero and his MA were amazing. Very kind and spoke in real people talk so we understood his diagnosis and his suggestion for treatment. He is very knowledgeable and put us at ease from the moment he walked in the room. Although the front desk staff could be friendlier, once you get past that, all is great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
My right shoulder was literally destroyed from a football injury that left me in constant pain and limited range of motion. Dr Arciero pinpointed within seconds of my explaining the injury and source(s) of pain exactly what the repair approach would be. His Bed Side Manner is calming and confident and I don't even like needles. I'm currently waiting on surgery for my other shoulder in Worcester, MA and was comparing Patient Satisfaction results to see how my new Surgeon stacked up to #1.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?
Dr Arciero takes his time with his patients, carefully explaining procedures using a white board and imagining. We would highly recommend him for complex shoulder surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Arciero, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Arciero?

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company
Connecticare
Golden Rule
Medicaid
MVP Health Care

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Arciero treats patients.

John Dempsey Hospital