Dr. Robert Antoniou, MD

Dr. Robert Antoniou, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Robert Antoniou, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Glendale, NY and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV in 2010 and specializes in pain medicine, headache management, and more.Read his story

8340 Woodhaven Blvd

Glendale, NY 11385

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Antoniou

See how frequently Dr. Antoniou performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Myelopathy
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Antoniou's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Antoniou's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Antoniou "Dr. Antoniou is a graduate of Duke University, where he played four years of soccer in the most competitive conference in the country. During this time, he worked closely with the team's physical therapist and doctors for treatment of injuries. He also volunteered at Duke Children's Hospital and the Brain Tumor Center at Duke where he was inspired to pursue a career in medicine. After Duke, Dr. Antoniou graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. He completed his internship in Internal Medicine and completed his residency at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, an affiliate of Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA."

This content was provided by Dr. Antoniou "EMU Health treats individuals, not just "pain", and we do so with kindness, attentiveness and the utmost respect you deserve.  We offer today's most advanced interventional pain treatments as well as highly specialized pain management.

We are dedicated to helping our patients regain healthier, happier and more productive lives. We cater to patients suffering from pain related to a variety of medical conditions (i.e. accidental injuries, arthritis, back surgery pain, bone pain, cancer pain, low back pain, neck pain, neuroalgia, peripheral neuropathy, etc)

We work collaboratively with the area physicians, specialists and other healthcare providers to ensure your care is coordinated on multiple levels.  Any other conditions you have are always factored into your overall pain management plan.

It is our goal to help our patients take their lives back through effective pain management.  It is not just about the quality of care; it's about quality of life."

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Headache Management
  • Interventional Pain Medicine
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Duke University
  • Tufts Univ, St. Elizabeth's Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Tufts Univ, St. Elizabeth's Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Antoniou has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Antoniou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antoniou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Antoniou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antoniou to family and friends

Dr. Antoniou's Performance

Dr Antoniou is an excellent Anesthesiologist who always has his patients well being in mind. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Antoniou's professionalism, empathy and focus on me, has made such a positive impact to my health and my ability to keep my pain in a controlled state. He took the time to do a full physical exam, reviewed my chart from my previous physician (new to NY) and even asked about my activities. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was introduced to Dr. Antoniou, by way of my treating physician, due to chronic pain relating to spinal stenosis. I will admit, prior to meeting him I was a bit apprehensive whether or not this would be just another visitor at another doctor. I was quite surprised and very impressed by his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend Dr. Antoniou to everyone. He is the best, most compassionate Dr. we have ever seen in his field. He has treated myself & my husband for a long time. You are a lucky patient to have him. He spends the time you need as a patient. Anyone in the Huntington area who was his patient...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He's caring, compassionate, listens to me, explains options for my treatment plan, encourages me to make decisions & take part in my own care, guides my understanding of everything & has a great "bedside manner." I recommend him to anyone struggling with pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0