Dr. Robert Allen, DO

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Allen
12431 Brantley Commons Ct Ste 101 Fort Myers, FL 33907

Dr. Robert Allen, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Fort Myers, FL. He specializes in psychiatry and addiction psychiatry.

At a glance

• Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Allen accepts

Dr. Allen accepts the following insurance:

TPA
Web-TPA
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Allen's experience treating your condition or procedure

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Allen?
Dr. Allen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Allen, DO
Dr. Allen is the best psychiatrist I have ever been to and believe me ive been to a lot! He is very professional and thorough and most importantly he takes time with his patients. He explains everything in detail and has a warm and friendly attitude. You can tell he really genuinely cares for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone especially for addiction problems. He just spent almost an hour and half with me and cut into his lunch hour because he cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
DR. Robert Allen is the most skilled individual in the addiction field I've ever encountered, i had been using various street drugs since i was a teen, which in turn cause some damage to my brain, eventually getting hooked real bad on meth i was refer to Dr Allen by my treating phyc at the time, who no longer thought he was able to care for my advance stages of psychosis associate with my meth use. well in 2 weeks i will be 3 years sober , without him i would be dead already
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Allan for about 3 years now and he and his staff have been nothing less than professional, nurturing and kind. Yes, the price of seeing him is not cheap (especially to get started) but when I consider the doctoring that I have had in the past - the way I was misdiagnosed and given the wrong medications many times - the price is so worth it! These people actually listen to what you are saying and give exceptional advice and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
Dr. Allen is one of the finest doctors I have had in my life and I am 60 years old. I used to go to him at David Lawrence and when he left, it took me two years to finally find him with his own practice. He is patient and so thorough explaining exactly what is going on in my brain and how drugs and therapy can help get me become balanced. I have my life back again. Very smart and sensitive Dr. which you do not find out there. I would not trade Dr. Allen for any other doctor. He is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
I was lucky enough to be associated with the practice before Dr. Allen arrived, and when he arrived, it got even better. Dr. Allen and staff go over the top to make sure I'm cared for in a way that makes their office a safe, secure and responsible place for me. Treatment goals & decisions are mutually made, and on the few times I've needed urgent care with them I was seen close to immediately. I know they're there because of their dedication to their patients and love what they do. AWESOME!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
Dr Allen is both professional and compassionate. He takes the time to listen and discuss different solutions to problems using the best treatment method. He is not one to tell you what you want to hear, and prescribe some drug you think you need. Be honest with him and he will treat you with the same respect and honesty. In the same fashion, his nurse Cathy, and all staff, have the same traits. In a world where healthcare has become such a business, they have maintained quality relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
I had a negative experience during my short time here and should of probably reported a HIPAA violation with regards to my experience with Dr.Allen and how his office handled my case, but thanks to the transparency of the internet, I simply recommend finding a more trustworthy and professional office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
Dr. Allen is very professional and caring. He takes the time to listen and explains recommended treatments/ medications in a complete and patient manner. He gives serious consideration to patient concerns. He was accepting of my choice to sometimes treat my psychiatric conditions with alternate medicine choices. He encourages an attitude that the whole person must be treated and treatment is more than medication-it is lifestyle choices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Allen, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Allen?

• Psychiatry