Psychiatry  |
Dr. Robert Allen, DO
Dr. Robert Allen, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

12431 Brantley Commons Ct Ste 101

Fort Myers, FL 33907

• TPA

Learn about Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's Experience

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Addiction Treatment

• Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Allen's Performance
in Labelle , FL |
Dr. Allen is one of the finest doctors I have had in my life and I am 60 years old. I used to go to him at David Lawrence and when he left, it took me two years to finally find him with his own practice. He is patient and so thorough explaining exactly what is going on in my brain and how drugs and therapy can help get me become balanced. I have my life back again. Very smart and sensitive Dr. which you do not find out there. I would not trade Dr. Allen for any other doctor. He is excellent.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I was lucky enough to be associated with the practice before Dr. Allen arrived, and when he arrived, it got even better. Dr. Allen and staff go over the top to make sure I'm cared for in a way that makes their office a safe, secure and responsible place for me. Treatment goals & decisions are mutually made, and on the few times I've needed urgent care with them I was seen close to immediately. I know they're there because of their dedication to their patients and love what they do. AWESOME!
in Naples, FL |
Dr Allen is both professional and compassionate. He takes the time to listen and discuss different solutions to problems using the best treatment method. He is not one to tell you what you want to hear, and prescribe some drug you think you need. Be honest with him and he will treat you with the same respect and honesty. In the same fashion, his nurse Cathy, and all staff, have the same traits. In a world where healthcare has become such a business, they have maintained quality relationships.
in Gainesville |
I had a negative experience during my short time here and should of probably reported a HIPAA violation with regards to my experience with Dr.Allen and how his office handled my case, but thanks to the transparency of the internet, I simply recommend finding a more trustworthy and professional office.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Allen is very professional and caring. He takes the time to listen and explains recommended treatments/ medications in a complete and patient manner. He gives serious consideration to patient concerns. He was accepting of my choice to sometimes treat my psychiatric conditions with alternate medicine choices. He encourages an attitude that the whole person must be treated and treatment is more than medication-it is lifestyle choices.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Allen, DO?
Are you Dr. Allen?