Dr. Robert Alexander, DO

Dr. Robert Alexander, DO

Internal Medicine | Male | 46 years old

Dr. Alexander specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Massapequa, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Alexander? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Alexander
Dr. Alexander's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (36)
in N Babylon |
Dr Alexander is a true family physician. cared for his patients and follow up if you are sick.
in Levittown, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr Alexander since I was 19 years old I am now 36 and still a loyal patient of his. He is a very caring and trustworthy Dr! I know I can call his office in the morning and he will see me that day. If i ever have a question for him, I know he is just a phone call away. He is always thorough and always looks at my past records to make sure he diagnosis me and gives me the proper medications. I recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Manorville Ny |
Dr. Alexander has been my primary doctor for over 12 years he has been part of my decision making when it comes to my care. I Have a very rare immune Deficency called cvid and if it was not for dr Alexander guidance and compassion I am not sure if i would still Be here . He has always been concerned with me and does Not hesitate when giving guidance there should Be more doctors like Dr Alexander he makes you feel confident that your in the right hands
in Farmingdale, NY |
I am so glad I finally found a great Dr. Dr. Alexander is such a wonderful doctor! he takes time with his patience to thoroughly to go over any diagnosis at every visit. He is composite, makes me feel very comfortable and has a great sense of humor. I rarely have a long wait when I have an appointment and I have always gotten in to see him that day if I am sick My entire family are now his patiences as well.
I would not recommend Dr. Robert Alexander to anyone. Doctors like him are a disgrace to the profession! Lax attitude, except when it comes to overcharging for his lacking services. He is not thorough, doesn't put in any effort into caring for a patient whatsoever. It is disheartening how the medical field has just become a business about the numbers but to be honest Robert Alexander does not even do the job he over charges for! I would not trust anyone I care about in his hands! Appalling!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Alexander, DO?
Are you Dr. Alexander?

Compare Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alexander's Board Certifications

Dr. Alexander does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 1996

Massapequa General Hospital

Completed in 1997

North Shore University Hospital

Completed in 2000

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alexander does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.